Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? (2046 Views)

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by hidenconyo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
What u think? I think if a b*tch is gonna
act like a man then yea... angry

1 Like

Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Eberex(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
hidenconyo: What u think? I think if a b*tch is gonna

Go listen to Whoopi Golgerb.................“If you make the choice as a woman who’s four foot three and you decide to hit a guy who’s six feet tall and you’re the last thing he wants to deal with that day and he hits you back, you cannot be surprised!”
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Yea You Can HIT back.. For starters you are only returning the investment or should I say favour.

Really disturbing women are avoiding this thread...
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Enegod(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Absolutely! If you don't want to be hit
then don't hit someone. Having a pussy
does not excuse you from consequences..... undecided
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Onyiibazz: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
Give hit to whom hit is due! Women inclusive!
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Acidosis(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nope.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by vizkiz: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
that's why i don't date violent chicks undecided
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
If she slaps u turn the other cheek for a gentle man sake.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by SCOOPERJEF(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Na dat day she go vow never to slap any male
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Unionised(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2014

Yep, she thoroughly deserves double!!!

But don't, SHE JUST MIGHT FAINT.

Walk away...
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Mintayo(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Its only imatures that does that. There are better ways to handle a lady than that!

1 Like

Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Baddestguyp(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Im pretty sure i can take all d insults in d world bt im not too sure about slaps
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2014

she deserves to be stopped. in the end of the day she is bringing your children caring about u and home and u dear to rise your hand back if she loses her patience because of your idiocy ? because let me be clear!-men don't think! big respect for women in prison for husband's murder. imagine what ass he was if patient woman couldn't have it anymore!
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Unionised:

Yep, she thoroughly deserves double!!!

But don't, SHE JUST MIGHT FAINT.

Walk away...

after double i would return to u at night and do bit more circumcision after which could go live in Thailand
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
NO NO NO because you are stronger and can inflict some really bad damage you cannot recover from better to contain her or walkaway.
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
voodoo85:

she deserves to be stopped. in the end of the day she is bringing your children caring about u and home and u dear to rise your hand back if she loses her patience because of your idiocy ? because let me be clear!-men don't think! big respect for women in prison for husband's murder. imagine what ass he was if patient woman couldn't have it anymore!
what is the one sayin? Are u high on camel spermm?
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
She slaps me=» grabs her=» starks her unclad without touching her=» walks away... * thats the way a real man should do rather than combat
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Unionised(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
voodoo85:

after double i would return to u at night and do bit more circumcision after which could go live in Thailand

Try your voodoo on the superstitious and the gullible.

We are children of light....
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Unionised:

Sorry in civilized world men dont slap women and who does goes behind bars but not in naija
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Yeah. I think she does.
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
lrguru: what is the one sayin? Are u high on camel spermm?
Mumu i dont think u dont understand what am saying. Btw on goats sperm,is that ok with u or u have smth stupid to say again?
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Unionised:

Who are WE? smiley)))) according your comments, u r such light as midnight in sahara
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mintayo: Its only imatures that does that. There are better ways to handle a lady than that!
stewpeed u

1 Like

Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by MisterLongman(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
andromida: NO NO NO because you are stronger and can inflict some really bad damage you cannot recover from better to contain her or walkaway.
I hate this kind of feminist statement....... Its not all the time that the woman is weaker. In some cases, she is stronger while the man is weaker and she pounces on him at the slightest opportunity. You don't hear that kind of stories in the news but it doesn't mean they don't exist. This gender equality crap is really one sided

2 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by MisterLongman(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
Do me, I do you..... Even God no go vex
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
voodoo85:
Mumu i dont think u dont understand what am saying. Btw on goats sperm,is that ok with u or u have smth stupid to say again?
see dis desert lice, did u read the shitload u typed, abi no backspace on ur chinko samswag S XII ?
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Enegod(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Funny how some people are Ok with the
double standard when it suits them.
Any woman that hits a man deserves to
be hit back.
Women have no more of a right to lose
their temper and strike another person
any more than a man does.
I've heard women say "a man shouldn't
hit a woman back he should just restrain
her".
The way I see it, she's an adult, she
should show restraint before striking
anyone else the same way that she
expects a man to show restraint.
Women can't claim to be equal to men
except when it comes to women initiating
violence. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
lrguru: see dis desert lice, did u read the shitload u typed, abi no backspace on ur chinko samswag S XII ?
Arent u smart smiley))) ok doesnt matter. Never argue with an idiot ( who is most likely violent towards women). They will drag u down to their level and beat you with experience. So ciao bambino
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
voodoo85:
Arent u smart smiley))) ok doesnt matter. Never argue with an idiot ( who is most likely violent towards women). They will drag u down to their level and beat you with experience. So ciao bambino
that an excuse empty heads like u always gives when they want to disappear into liquid sh!t. Glad u had to run along anyways... U are of no consequence
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by Mintayo(m): 12:22am On Sep 12, 2014
Jenams: stewpeed u
Smh...
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by donsteady(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2014
No!, if you hit my sister back, i wont take it funny.
Re: Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? by 9iceboi(m): 12:51am On Sep 12, 2014
I won't hit her rather I will...........

KICK HER. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? / MEN ARE TERRIBLE LOVERS / Does Seeing Stretch Mark On Your Partner Bother You At All? - Let's Discuss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.