Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? (8502 Views)

Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by onyfrank: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2012
Pls i nid ur candid answer b4 sumbdy goes down. My neighbour don't wana tolerate! I dn plead tire. Thanks
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2012
Deja vu.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2012
@OP
if a woman doesnt have any respect for her man, there is no reason why he should have any for her.....so, whats good for the goose, is good for the gander!

6 Likes

Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by speeder(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
if a woman doesnt have any respect for her man, there is no reason why he should have any for her.....so, whats good for the goose, is good for the gander!
i know u are lovely igniorant about ur spouse. if a girl shows u disrespect, u shouldn't be too harsh on her. if u do, no iota of respect will resultr from the so called marriage. but if she does, just give her benefit of the doubt. she will come bak around.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2012
^^ Sorry, but I agree with MrBrownJay. If a woman is foolish enough to hit a man, then she better be ready to receive any kind of response. Just as she may lose her cool and slap a man, he may react before thinking and slap her head 180. At that point, I'll shrug and say "two wrongs don't make a right, but it is what it is".

3 Likes

Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Mynd44: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2012
If she hits you first, you can be cool-headed and walk or you can return the favour. Both options are legal
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Amya(f): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2012
Nope. Most women that get beaten by their men ask for it (indirectly). A gentleman would never hit a woman no matter how much he's provoked.

1 Like

Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2012
wel i wouldn't want anybody hitting me so i won't dare doing it. What was she thinkin in d 1st place? Eya i guess she couldn't take it anymore frm that bully husband of her's....
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Mynd44: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2012
nne3870: wel i wouldn't want anybody hitting me so i won't dare doing it. What was she thinkin in d 1st place? Eya i guess she couldn't take it anymore frm that bully husband of her's....
How did you know they guy is a bully?
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2012
ogugua88: ^^ Sorry, but I agree with MrBrownJay. If a woman is foolish enough to hit a man, then she better be ready to receive any kind of response. Just as she may lose her cool and slap a man, he may react before thinking and slap her head 180. At that point, I'll shrug and say "two wrongs don't make a right, but it is what it is".
Correct!

Amya: Nope. Most women that get beaten by their men ask for it (indirectly). A[b] gentleman would never hit a woman no matter how much he's provoked.[/b]
are u high? wot happens to self- defense? undecided undecided

Mynd_44: If she hits you first, you can be cool-headed and walk or you can return the favour. Both options are legal
Poster, dis option makes sense.But! in order circumstances d below can b justified.

Mynd_44: If she hits you first, you can return the favour. Both options are legal
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Mynd44: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2012
^^
Thread closed
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2012
In some cases, yes. Some actually needs that to return to reality.
I witnessed a situation in which this guy had to return a slap that was given to him by his galfrend. You know public shows like this, people were expecting something worse, only for the girl to start shedding tears and asking for forgiveness, that she didnt know what came over her. The guy, inturn, hugged her and was consoling her.

1 Like

Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
How did you know they guy is a bully?
women endure alot of things in marriage and most tyms wen pushd 2 d wall d result is what u c up there.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2012
Maria-G:
In some cases, yes. Some actually needs that to return to reality.
I witnessed a situation in which this guy had to return a slap that was given to him by his galfrend. You know public shows like this, people were expecting something worse, only for the girl to start shedding tears and asking for forgiveness, that she didnt know what came over her. The guy, inturn, hugged her and was consoling her.
Dats a case of stupidly in love.
she smoke? u raise ur hands to slap a whole man? and u say something came over u? dat spirit of madness dem suppose beat am comot for her body tru tru! nonsense!!!
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2012
nne3870:
women endure alot of things in marriage and most tyms wen pushd 2 d wall d result is what u c up there.
sometimes, the guy does not have to be or is not a bully....
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: Dats a case of stupidly in love.
she smoke? u raise ur hands to slap a whole man? and u say something came over u? dat spirit of madness dem suppose beat am comot for her body tru tru! nonsense!!!
lol.. Idowu, change.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2012
Maria-G:
lol.. Idowu, change.
Pray for me! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Mynd44: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2012
nne3870:
Some people are just bad mannered. Women or men, they think cos their husband is mild mannered, he can be taken for granted. The man is not always a bully.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Amya(f): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
What are you all saying? A man's slap and a woman's slap are completely different. A guy slapped me once, and I lost consciousness!

1 Like

Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
Amya: What are you all saying? A man's slap and a woman's slap are completely different. A guy slapped me once, and I lost consciousness!
lol...pele o. But that hard slap is capable of 'doing' and 'undoing'. How do you explain this:
some people do fall and on hitting their head on the ground are left with temporary amnesia while some who alridy have that regains their senses same way. So its a two-way thing.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by vivianc(f): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
Oh boy........no matter how high I dey I no fit raise hand slap my man ooo or any other man...... Hehe.....where my mouth go na? I go dey shaRp while legs are ever ready foR a marathon race in case holy spirit wan move thRough his hands. Lol.......... On a serious note, any woman that slaps a man should expect the consequences.......if he hits u back better, if he doesn't and walks away u aRe just lucky.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
Amya: What are you all saying? A man's slap and a woman's slap are completely different. A guy slapped me once, and I lost consciousness!
Next time u will learn to behave yourself.
Ntoiii!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Sijo01(f): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
I can hit anyman who miss-yan, return the faviour to the one that hit me first, 'BUT' I dont think I gat the odasity to hit my man.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Mynd44: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
Maria-G:
lol...pele o. But that hard slap is capable of 'doing' and 'undoing'. How do you explain this:
some people do fall and on hitting their head on the ground are left with temporary amnesia while some who alridy have that regains their senses same way. So its a two-way thing.
Interesting. Have you seen where a girl slapped a guy and the guy had amnesia on the spot? He did not fall or something, the lights in his eyes just dimmed.
What was his offence? He slapped her backside
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
vivian chinaza: Oh boy........no matter how high I dey I no fit raise hand slap my man ooo or any other man...... Hehe.....where my mouth go na? I go dey shaRp while legs are ever ready foR a marathon race in case holy spirit wan move thRough his hands. Lol.......... On a serious note, any woman that slaps a man should expect the consequences.......if he hits u back better, if he doesn't and walks away u aRe just lucky.
dat is it o! y d hell would u slap a man and expect to go scot free, dis gals are sure sleeping on a moving okada.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Interesting. Have you seen where a girl slapped a guy and [b]the guy had amnesia on the spot? [/b]He did not fall or something, the lights in his eyes just dimmed.
Lmaooo...kai! dat gal na bricklayer? damn! dat na e-honda right dere mehn!
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Sijo01(f): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
Amya: A guy slapped me once, and I lost consciousness!

Lmaooooo! That guy must be a heavy weight campion.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmaooo...kai! dat gal na bricklayer? damn! dat na e-honda right dere mehn!
You go fear nah. He left the recharge card he was buying and the change and just started walking towards home
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
You go fear nah. He left the recharge card he was buying and the change and just started walking towards home
hahahahahahhahahahahaha!! mynd,me belle o!
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by ZIGGX: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
Guys my experience was a girl i truly loved....am not a violent she was the 1st girl i ever raised by hands on....Reason being that she slapped me in front of my immediate younger brother...if we were alone and she did it i wouldnt have slapped her back...but she would have paid for it....i slapped her after my frnd came and was trying to calm her down and she was still running her mouth...i don try with patience now....an nt trying to justify my actions which i later apologized for...but i dont regret it...We still nt talkin...
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Interesting. Have you seen where a girl slapped a guy and the guy had amnesia on the spot? He did not fall or something, the lights in his eyes just dimmed.
I didn't say so, i only gave that example to show that such slaps can be a two-way thing.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
ZIGGX: Guys my experience was a girl i truly loved....am not a violent she was the 1st girl i ever raised by hands on....Reason being that she slapped me in front of my immediate younger brother...if we were alone and she did it i wouldnt have slapped her back...but she would have paid for it....i slapped her after my frnd came and was trying to calm her down and she was still running her mouth...i don try with patience now....an nt trying to justify my actions which i later apologized for...but i dont regret it...We still nt talkin...
emmh... wetin u do? u no complete d gist joor! i hope d slap u give am no draw permanent tribal mark o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Opposite Sex U Had Sex With In Ur Entire Life? / 10 Naija Women Were Asked If A Man’s “size” Mattered- Their Responses Are Surpri / Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.