Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? (22504 Views)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / A Baby Father Or A Divorced Dad: Which Is Better For The Child? / Who Owns A Child? Father Or Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by kiowy(m): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2014
nah.... not atol grin
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2014
fightforchange1:

well not really....but I don't favor either parents personality..honestly

wow......this is something...
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by slap1(m): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2014
Any girl half as good as my mother (God bless her soul) must not pass me. I've met a few, though, but l let them pass because I'm not ready for a real relationship.
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2014
AntispamBot pls unban me.. what did i do wrong..
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by fightforchange1(f): 12:12am On Sep 12, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

wow......this is something...
yeah....they r decent parents but their personality sucks
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by fightforchange1(f): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2014
mrceo63: AntispamBot pls unban me.. what did i do wrong..

hahahahaha
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by dam007(m): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2014
If only some fathers and mothers can read this thread... Some nairalanders will smile to bed, others.. Sleep outside the gate!! grin cheesy

Blunt and honest posts...
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by rofemiguwa(f): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Hell no! Don't want anyone abandoning his children at 6months and coming back 20sometin yrs later to seek face.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 12, 2014
fightforchange1:

hahahahaha
why r yu hahahing... was in te middle of a theard am creatn.. was ban on my post nd educational section.. nd i knw d stuff dat ban me was a softward.. mods help me out.. ppl demand i finsh my postn..
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2014
fightforchange1:
yeah....they r decent parents but their personality sucks

hmmm i get it now
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by dam007(m): 12:23am On Sep 12, 2014
Atmmachine: My father is a Medical Doctor in New York but if you see how he dress, He dresses like those cave men in 1846 grin grin
I don't wanna disrespect him but he's useless

I don't wanna remember my agonized days in Nigeria, i eat once in 2 days but i still made it to America without anyone's help.

My Mum is too religious,she can pray for 10 hours & she is too soft
so if yu wan disrespect am nko??

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by fightforchange1(f): 12:32am On Sep 12, 2014
mrceo63:
why r yu hahahing... was in te middle of a theard am creatn.. was ban on my post nd educational section.. nd i knw d stuff dat ban me was a softward.. mods help me out.. ppl demand i finsh my postn..

he banned me too.a week ago
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 12, 2014
fightforchange1:

he banned me too.a week ago
I wnted to test hw been ban is cheesy bt not now.....my frist topic that might reach fp...
cc Obinoscopy, dragnet, Fulaman198, Mukina, skydancer, Maleeq, puskin, honsule, Freiburger, r231, Ngwakwe, Mynd44, OAM4J,Fynestboi,Richiez,olawalebabs help nd unban me! buko!!
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by HARDDON: 1:19am On Sep 12, 2014
beeevan:

Hahaha, mine was monogamous, very fun loving, easy going,kind hearted and generous to a fault but eeehhh....we for don divorce mehn......women loved him and he loved them back embarassed.

lolz! @ women love him n he loves them back!

it's not his fault babes, they started it
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by goodjack(m): 1:43am On Sep 12, 2014
Let me ask my mom, I will be back with the answer.
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by tpia1: 2:18am On Sep 12, 2014
Sophyrocks: An Absolute No. Its not a must that my specs of men will have the personality of my father.

quite creepy, imo.
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by ukandi1(m): 2:39am On Sep 12, 2014
My mum is a champion by default. She cannot quit at what she sets her mind on to achieve. I admire that in her and wish my wife had it. Sadly or let me say luckily, my wife always needs a push. Thats about d only thing i admire in my mum. I would neva wish to marry her type and i thanl God i did not.
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by ddeola: 2:44am On Sep 12, 2014
I will 100%. What I try never to do is to make my mum a standard for my wife because my mum is such a wonderful woman and I pray that my wife possesses all her character. I bless God for their lives
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by tpia1: 2:50am On Sep 12, 2014
if your wife possesses your mum's character now, which character will she have later?
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by neroysc: 3:16am On Sep 12, 2014
beeevan: No, my dad is better off as dad not spouse.

It's people like you who don't read before you talk, Question was; Would you marry SOMEONE like your father or mother? grin
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by joeblack62: 3:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Well, I'd love to av a wife as strong as my mum...And maybe sum of her other characters.
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by SpcAgtOko: 3:22am On Sep 12, 2014
I cannot lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by tpia1: 3:34am On Sep 12, 2014
neroysc:

It's people like you who don't read before you talk, Question was; Would you marry SOMEONE like your father or mother? grin

i wonder why people of your ilk like putting unnecessary pressure on others to conform to their own narrow minded views.

some want to marry their parents' double, other prefer new faces and habits.

live and let live, to each their own.

every topic doesnt have to be an indictment and attack on someone or something.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by Pdizzle(m): 4:41am On Sep 12, 2014
Absolutely
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by richyfunky(m): 6:31am On Sep 12, 2014
despite my love for my parents, I don't wish to marry someone like dem, my dad is a perfectionist & my mum NAGS alot, I'd like alittle bit of both
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by crisycent: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2014
I think asking for a woman that is like my mom is too much. But if only my wife-to-be is just 50% like my wonderful mom, I will be the luckiest man on earth. My mom is such a wonderful woman, love her to bits.
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by beeevan: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2014
neroysc:

If people like you are so good at reading and comprehension, the " No" before the rest of the sentence would have answered the question for ya undecided.
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by donald197: 6:40am On Sep 12, 2014
Yes,My mum is the wife u can ever think of
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by ijeomaayuba: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2014
Yes I would love to marry someone like my father because my father is caring and loving.
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by iyisco2001(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2014
My mum as my wife, hell yeah, but my dad as my kinda wife, hell no, that's my carbon copy. Sharp sharp house go collapse. Smh for me and my dad. grin
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by iyisco2001(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2014
ijeomaayuba: Yes I would love to marry someone like my father because my father is caring and loving.
I am caring and loving, marry me biko.
Re: Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2014
Marrying someone like my father is just one word SUICIDE,like my mum is like having someone who can Ginger your Success.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Cousin refuses to do any house chores because he's a guy / Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry / South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.