Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? (43352 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
BlackPeni5: 1. Money
2. More Money
3. Extra More Money
4. Plenty Extra More Money
5. Excessive Plenty Extra More Money
I dey tell you Show her the money

But all this thread abt how to get a girl really tire me

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by san316(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Use close up and flash her smile.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
When a man posses good looks without money 40%, when a man posses character without money 30%, when a man is ugly no money no character 0.00000000099%, when a man posses money withou good looks 9.99%, when a man posses money, good looks plus character, almost impossible except Jesus tongue
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by kunlesehan(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
kilokeys:

ur mentor?.. a pastor at tea shey?
hahahahaha
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by kilokeys(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
kunlesehan:
hahahahaha
whats his name again?
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by kunlesehan(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
kilokeys:
whats his name again?
Don Juan
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by wilyparker(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
sirjohnson: Ok, read about the traits you need to possess to make any woman fall fall you. Read it Here If you apply all the principles there, you can go ahead and woo Kim Kadershian and she'll fall for you.
thank God you say Kim kadershian... due to poverty our gals mostly de attracted to fat pocket

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by shesszi(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Man finds back he's love after winning lottery

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by ibedun: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Stupid thread

Money $$$$$$ any f*cking time
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dey hate clueless men
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by sirjohnson(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
wilyparker: thank God you say Kim kadershian... due to poverty our gals mostly de attracted to fat pocket

Bros na everywhere, even America
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Ann2deals(f): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
before a man would be attracted to a women, he needs to be humble, caring and hard working.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Jesuspistol(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Onifari: What realy attracts a man to women?

6-pack, huge p*nis, 6-feet, base voice, handsome, fat account, a minimum of 3 bedroom flat, a modern car, a little arrogance, defensive, caring, can wash underwear, can beg her even when she is wrong, can leave his dieing mother on the sick bed and take her to shoprite, can do school assignments for her while she watches home video, can be glued to her even if she deprives him of sex, who would think of career, income, savings and the family's future while she bothers about fashion, looking good & brazilian hair. Etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by samseen02(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
BlackPeni5: 1. Money
2. More Money
3. Extra More Money
4. Plenty Extra More Money
5. Excessive Plenty Extra More Money
lol
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by AriDsexy(f): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
DailyNews: LAFMAOOOOcheesycheesycheesy

@op, try and watch this movie: Scarface featuring Alpacino, I think that film will answer your question better grin
I know u were referring to d op but does watching scarface answer d qstn.Tony montana was a mafia dude with lots of money.....what else?
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by ucheokpara100(m): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Stelvin101: When a man posses good looks without money 40%, when a man posses character without money 30%, when a man is ugly no money no character 0.00000000099%, when a man posses money withou good looks 9.99%, when a man posses money, good looks plus character, almost impossible except Jesus tongue
oh my lord dis amazing.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Maturity[b][/b]
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by 1025: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
recharge cards, sharwama, ice cream, change her phone, buy her car, without her asking, pay in money to her account, buy her nice perfumes - in fact, shower her with gifts.

do not ask her where she has been since morning or why her phone has been off. do not check her callers or text massages - in fact, treat her like a queen.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Lathunjimi(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
okudah: As for me a man must first posses the attitude of being of cleanliness & other goodies e.g,selfconfidence,honest,faithfulness will follow

... I quite don't getchu. Walahi your lines are enough to attract ladies on NL. grin grin grin
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
If he is looking for 1 wife, all he needs is a male appearance
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Waspy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Depends on the type of Girl

Money.....For Gold-diggers, Prostitutes, Love-peddlers and "alatenuje/ole,olojukokoros"

Calm temperament...... For for Feminists and Bossy ones

A Father figure......For single mummies and baby-mamas

Talent/ Intelligence/Good work ethics ...... For visionary and career ladies

Spirituality.......For Pastors' daughters

Just have a virile cock.......For widowed and over 40 single ladies.

Qualities her Friend/mother approves of......Obviously for Mothers pets or undecisive ladies.

And so on....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by olajobsmaster(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
As innocuous as it may sound or seem, being gainfully employed is actually a one-off turn on for any lady in this present age. But having a well-paying job gives you as a guy a even greater edge in the “scoping market” - LoL because to the lady, this gives her a sense of financial security.

Here's a very useful and free resource www.jobsmaster.com.ng to use to nail that dream job any babe would fall for you for wink
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Tiboi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
u loose money chasing after girls but u d't loose girls wen chasing after money.because money bringet women.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
AriDsexy:
I know u were referring to d op but does watching scarface answer d qstn.Tony montana was a mafia dude with lots of money.....what else?
Lol, yes it will answer his question because Tony Montanna gave his handsome friend, Manny the answer to this question after Manny formed handsome guy with confidence n approached a cute lady @Miami beach with empty pocket only to get a slapcheesycheesy and I am sure that answer will answer this question toogrin
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Lathunjimi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
Prospect, Talent, Good look, Super composure plus confidence, Eloquence, Knighthood character.
NB: If Prospect translate to Money: she is cool but if not, she moves forward or look for other good qualities he possesses as a motivation.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by 100Cents: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
One thing I often hear ladies say that made them fall is quietness.

You looked so quiet but I am seeing that you are not..

Be confident to the core. When she shows insecurity, don't notice. When you call, ask how are you ? Never ask her where are you ? Call once in a day..

Women also notice fine faces..

I will say it is natural for an attractive man to attract females.. No big formula..
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by louiskay(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
chemystery: Women are confused beings. What attracts them today is not what attracts them tomorrow. It can be money, looks, physique, fame, courage, intelligence, or even nothing... Makes me to wonder what the hell our ladies really want
. Seriously u ve said it all ooooOoooo .......................................................................... Money blah blah blah and the rest na wash ............... Seriously, ladies are confused beings ooooo they don't just know what they want at aLL

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tiboi: u loose money chasing after girls but u d't loose girls wen chasing after money.because money bringet women.
The truth is: women hate to admit or believe that money make them fall for men...and even as they argue it, they keep falling for rich guys @that instant ocheesy

Any good-looking guy that's lucky to have a steady flow of income and a good car+apartment is a blessed mancheesy

Forget what ladies may come here to tell u...money and fame humbles all women (white, black, asia, arab or indiesgrin)...until they prove men wrong by doing the opposite, men will keep believing that.

Remember, the same guys commenting here are same guys u see around driving those cute rides u envy and fall for...same guys u see in various offices and trip...same guys u see @church and feel like ur dreaming...same guys in ur neighbourhood that make u wish a lot...they r the same guys commenting and reading this so u can't convince them otherwise.

All men are attracted to a woman's physical beauty, and same way, all women are attracted to a man's talent and wealth...so its nothing to be ashamed of cos sth must attract u to someone, so ladies stop being ashamed of being attracted to guys with cash...by d way, money is made to be spentsmiley

Just have a good character to ur physical beauty n guys won't take u for a ridesmiley

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Women are emotional beings. Just know how to key into their emotions. Know the right things to say and do and you will have her falling for you. As for those saying don't beg a woman, I don't agree with you because I have seen countless cases where begging worked. Before my friend got her fiancee, it took him a lot of pestering and begging. Initially the girl told him plain that she didn't love him, but my guy didn't give up. He had to beg and even had her friends beg on his behalf before the girl accepted, and now the girl is the one more in love than him. Most women are usually confused about what they want in a guy. Smart guys understand this confusion and so, they press on after the initial rejection.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Olusanya333(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
from my research i believe if you have the following qualities you don't need to woo ladies,
they will be the one to woo you
-emotional maturity
-physical maturity
-spiritual balance
-financially balance
-gentleness
-quietness
If u get all these you don't need to woo ladies, see them ladies they frown face grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by ceo003: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
MONEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled / 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. / Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.