Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? (43346 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by onadana: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
grin CONFIDENCE..SOLID CONFIDENCE AND BELIVE IN YOUR SELF, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY KNOW HOW TO DO IT...know how to satisfy them in bed...A STUD.Trust me they will spread the news.YOU WILL BE AN INSTANT CELEBRITY OVERNIGHT.Thank me later.WITH ALL THE LOADS OF MONEY IN THE WORLD IF YOU CANNOT SATISFY A WOMAN YOU ARE NOT WORTH TO BE CALLED A MAN. cheesy
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by mmmustapha(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Please how can I attract a marriage lady older than me? that's my problem
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Tayras: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
ocman: ARE YOU TRYING TO DESCRIBE ME?

Lols, I don't even know you but if its true, tour Barakallahu fihi
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Tayras: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
idoncome:
grin grin grin grin i no fit laugh

Pls do, its encouraged.So U don't think those traits could be seen in a man sit down there oooo
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Mbakara1: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Money,Owo, Ego, Kudi datz all smiley
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by free2ryhme: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
The very same quality that Isaac possessed when rebecca was informed she was to marry him
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by gabriel74: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Women like men with big head

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by CuteTiana(f): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
1. Originality.
2. Simplicity.
3. Humour.
4. Good vocabulary.
5. Good dress sense.
6. Charisma (if necessary)
7. Enough cash.
8. Nice smile
#eyesRolling. Did I leave any out?
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by AriDsexy(f): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
miredia: your dp is hilarious grin grin
shocked my dp,for real?What's hilarious about it?
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by abdulwastecx(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Onifari: What realy attracts a man to women?
1.money
2.more money
3.plenty money
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by AriDsexy(f): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
DailyNews: Lol, yes it will answer his question because Tony Montanna gave his handsome friend, Manny the answer to this question after Manny formed handsome guy with confidence n approached a cute lady @Miami beach with empty pocket only to get a slapcheesycheesy and I am sure that answer will answer this question toogrin
Ok,I get you now.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
CuteTiana: 1. Originality.
2. Simplicity.
3. Humour.
4. Good vocabulary.
5. Good dress sense.
6. Charisma (if necessary)
7. Enough cash.
8. Nice smile
#eyesRolling. Did I leave any out?
Wow...But do you possess these qualities too?
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by CuteTiana(f): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Joenice: Wow...But do you possess these qualities too?

The question says "what qualities can a man possess". Actually, am not a man, when the question is referred to my gender, I'll tell you if I possess those qualities or not. For now, its all about the men.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by piagetskinner(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Unionised:

you don come here with your "woman wrapper" gospel.

Poster, when you meet THE ONE, don't be afraid to "beg" when necessary.

There's a reason the oyinbo man "kneels" while proposing to his woman.

That's y they get divorced easily...person go divorce after 3years of marriage. Imagine that poo
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Unionised(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
piagetskinner:
That's y they get divorced easily...person go divorce after 3years of marriage. Imagine that poo

But Nigerians don't divorce.

You only keep numerous girl friends outside marriage.

Hypocrites...

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
CuteTiana:

The question says "what qualities can a man possess". Actually, am not a man, when the question is referred to my gender, I'll tell you if I possess those qualities or not. For now, its all about the men.
There are a lot of guys out there with conflicting qualities. It does make sense for you to get a cool man but what will the so-called man get in return? Scary thought, isn't it? cheesy
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Alpha1obischizo(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Money is the magnet that attract them heaux....
Money is their anthem..

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by STENON(f): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ability to reason well and relate in a sensible way with others.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
BlackPeni5: 1. Money
2. More Money
3. Extra More Money
4. Plenty Extra More Money
5. Excessive Plenty Extra More Money
If dis is truly ur mentality den be ready to die as an indigent moofoo with sperm sipping out of every orifices in your body.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by piagetskinner(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
In the Nigerian situation, I sincerely do no know...but ideally a man who is himself,one who doesn't put on a show to attract ladies..above all, one who is God fearing should be more than qualified to marry a woman of worth
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by dolphinshelters(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
money plays a major part cos it answers all things.but make sure that you are not a money miss road.when you posses money with other good qualities, you will surely attract good women.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by patiencezee(f): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
;DMoney
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by fyneboi79(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Onifari: What realy attracts a man to women?
Who needs a woman?Drink and smoke skunk and fvck d women with ur cash.Who needs their love undecided
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by allergiicc(f): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
yuzjet: *Security* in essence that:

*Will he be there when she needs to be cared for?

*Will he be there when she needs money?

*Will he be there when she needs protection?

*Will he be there when she needs someone to confide on?

*Will he be there when she needs a father that knows what family responsibility means? And,

*Will he also be there when she needs someone to provide that fear for her children when they needs to be dealt with?

I think any man that has 60% of this qualities should attract a responsible woman with ease.

Upon all this long grammer, you got only 7likes for your troubles... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by piagetskinner(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Unionised:

But Nigerians don't divorce.

You only keep numerous girl friends outside marriage.

Hypocrites...
That they easily divorce doesn't mean issues of divorce re solely confined to whites alone...tell me what race doesn't?it is not the drama u put on to get the lady to marry u that keeps her, it is one thing to get married,yet another to stay married#capish?
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by OLEBRUKU(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
See JAMB question!
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by allergiicc(f): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
D bitter truth is you never can tell wat qualities can rily attract you a beatufiful woman because women dont even understand themselves.
woman A= muscular, tall,handsome, rich, neat, well groomed, caring, god-fearing, rich...
woman B = skinny,short,ugly,smell mouth, farts-a-lot, woman-beater,agbero,toutish,mean-looking guy... grin grin
woman C= womanizer,drug addict,rich,body odour... grin grin grin
I have even met a girl that told me that she likes men who womanise a lot.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by soulglo: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Gentleman
Humility
Honesty
High moral standards
Confident
Good leader
Kind
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by femi4: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
gina134: Listen to her, tell her how amazing she is and how lucky u her to have her, tell her to help u pick what to wear, tell her u would you would soon settle down, act jealous and protective sometimes to make her feel loved, always hold her to sleep, compliment her foos and clothes,treat her like a queen smiley
See how you just fail the question!
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by josh830: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
For me I feel I can't be better guy, and I hve must of d qualities mention except confidence (I am always nervous)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! / Another Man Is After My Girlfriend / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.