Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos (46751 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Mob Beats Up Woman Found With Dead Baby / Breaking: Ebola: Liberian Woman Found Hanging In Lagos Suburb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
TeejayMaya: This is serious oh!!! Well 1st to comment so lemme say a big thank u to my people

wake up

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by vicadex07(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nobody saying anything reasonable. This is quite very sad. She must have felt so lonely and dejected.

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by parrotibaba(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
TeejayMaya: This is serious oh!!! Well 1st to comment so lemme say a big thank u to my people
grin grin niqqur please ...10th to comment

blame it on MTN
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Ism4b(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1: Where the Picture now?! angry

#APCmustBEinvolvedSOMEHOW.. angry
you people only complicate matters without even understanding the topic mtsssw undecided
MadCow1: Where the Picture now?! angry

#APCmustBEinvolvedSOMEHOW.. angry
you people only complicate matters without even understanding the topic mtsssw

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by soldierdollar(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chai
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
And only God knows how many people who she had contact with before she died, and how many people that have touched her dead body
,lord have mercy on us.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by nickz(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
pics please angry angry
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by daben1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
TeamSimple: Sorry for the lady..RIP to the dead,please when you get to heaven give patrick sawyer a knock,he brought you this stigma.
''heaven''? So there's a place in heaven for someone that takes her life?

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by karkel(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
A THOUSAND SHALL FALL ON MY LEFT HANDSIDE AND TEN THOUSAND ON MY RIGHT HAND SIDE.THEY SHALL NOT COME NEAR ME........................WHY ALL THESE LIBERIA PPL SAF
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Iceking1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
DIS NA BIG WAHALA O! I beg, I go try make this story nor long. I want
make e short like Aki and Pawpaw and also make una nor vex 4 me say i use pidgin do dis write up, i use pidgin bcus i no go skul and i nor sabi speak english . Friday dey friend Julie for more than 3 years. The
time when Friday cum ready to marry Julie, nai e
mama and papa send for am from village say
make e come.
Say, their tradition for every first boy pikin na to
marry woman wey come from their village becos na royal home dem for come.
And the marriage of first born pikin to indigene
na criteria for person to be king.
For their village, na gate by gate dem dey rotate
their kingship.
As Friday quarrel reach, e papa and mama give am deaf ear becos na him be their senior pikin.
Dem just tell am say dem dey wait make e talk say
e wan marry. As soon as e talk am, dem go give
am e wife wey dem don already choose for am
from small pikin. Why dem nor tell am since?
E nor get right to choose e wife?
Dis kain thing still dey happen for this modern
age? All those question nor concern anybody.
Tradition na tradition.
If you flaunt am, na only you go tell your story
with tears. Friday nor know how e wan take tell Julie becos e
know say Julie love am as winch love to suck
small pikin blood. So that day, Friday don booze any how.
E say e must go meet Julie make e burst the koko
for her.
Where e for dey kane e big jeans, nai Julie enter e
bunk.
After dem don chill for sometime, nai my guy clear her the koko. The cry wey Julie cry fit reach aboki take wash
gbola. Meanwhile, Julie get one backup maga, Omasan. Where Julie for dey reason how she go take
continue her life, nai Omasan begin show
seriousness.
Omasan dey work all this their 21 days on and 7
days off work for EGTL. Like play, Omasan cum tell Julie say e wan marry
her.
Dem cum do marriage like January. Like March,
Julie belle don full. As e tell Omasan say she get Belle, nor be small
sugar Dangote pack for e belle. God cum bless dem with a baby boy. That same year nai Friday go marry e wife wey e
papa don arrange for am. One year pass, no pikin.
Two years pass, no pikin. Friday cum suggest make dem go for medical
check up.
Na for St James nai Friday for jam julie with her
first son.
She don eat belle full again. E be like say na
antenatal she cum for that day. As Friday see the small boy, e cum dey somehow
shocked base on say the pikin resemble e own
younger brother well well. Friday cum tell Julie say make she try cum see am
for house say dem get matter to trash as per the
pikin so. Julie cum wait make her hussy travel go work
before she cum agree make Friday cum see her
for house.
Na there Friday for tell her say make she talk true,
who really give her the belle wey she take born
her first boy pikin? Truly sha, that month when Friday take tell her
say e nor want again, na that month e take get
belle.
But she notice say her menses nor flow when
Omasan take come for marriage.
Base on say she dey fear abortion, nai she take code the belle put am for Omasan head. So, Julie know say na friday get the pikin,
Omasan, feel say na him get the pikin.
Friday dey feel say na him get the pikin. The situation nai be this, TO ALL WOMEN If na you be Julie, wetin you go do? TO ALL MEN If na you be FRIDAY, wetin you go do? If na you be OMASAN, wetin you go do, if you last
last hear the matter? FACTS Many first pikin for many homes, nor be the papa
nai give the mama the pikin belle. ADVICE Befor you start marriage plans with your woman,
try go do pregnancy test.
Many Churches dey doam.
But court or registry nor dey doam.
As a guy man, play your card well make you nor
loose. In all, those families wey dey experience this kain
situation, make unu nor let the matter scatter unu
marriage.
Just return the pikin to e papa make unu move
on.
Bury the past and let it stay buried. That na my own suggestion to the family wey
bring this matter cum my studio.
But I tell dem to wait, say I want make pipo wey
get big brain box and Solomon sense for this
forum, throw their words put for the matter. Oya, make all nairalanders talk put 4 dis matter.

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by hohafrank(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
May her soul rest in peace.Amen.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Okudiover(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
angry angry angry angry So any liberian wey wan die na Lagos be the latest graveyard nde?

grin grin grin grin Baba Fashola deploy your deportation task force and push away this foreign invaders later you can face the internal invaders like those from the land of the rising sun.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by karkel(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
daben1: ''heaven''? So there's a place in heaven for someone that takes her life?
hell
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by MadCow1: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Samiceman: Yea! FTC!! Finally after abt 10yrs on Nairaland. Wanna dedicate this achievement to my bro @ ibrews, its so nice to be here. Topic: Ehya, she don die?

So you are proud to be FTC ontop Dead Body thread....

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Iceking1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
parrotibaba: ....what is dis? grin

it is an egg
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by daben1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
karkel: hell
God bless u plenty!!
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by atilla(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
May hersoul rest in peace.
People r really insensitive. Someone is dead people r struggling for first to comment.

3 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2014

FYM!
You no even smell 10th. Sorry bro o.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by daben1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
vicadex07: Nobody saying anything reasonable. This is quite very sad. She must have felt so lonely and dejected.
ain't u reasonable? Say something reasonable na!

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by MadCow1: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ism4b: .
you people only complicate matters without even understanding the topic mtsssw undecided.
you people only complicate matters without even understanding the topic mtsssw

Wetin I do you?! angry

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by luvly101: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2014

tabular structure of comments.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by gracioustayo: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Liberian again! hope they dont kill dis woman because of her brother that brought dis deadly deases into dis country./

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by mrarranger: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Space booked
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by MadCow1: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
mrarranger: Space booked

3 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Depression as a result of loneliness could have killed this woman. cry
Quite unfortunate!

5 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by bacca(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
RIP Madam Liberian. That MAD MAN called Sawyer(of Cursed Memory) caused this.

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by vicadex07(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
daben1: ain't u reasonable? Say something reasonable na!

Seriously, how old are you?
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by MadCow1: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by nijanigga: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
NairaMode: Wow.
Why people kill themselves is still something beyond my understanding.
Of course I learnt some of the reasons in my Social Psychology class but to me it's more of a demonic thing to psychological.
Taking ones life transcends beyond whatever being ostracized or outcasted experiences we may have.
This is just the ignorant me speaking but sure the feeling of rejection must have been tough for her.

She should have moved to another town except of course she knew she had the virus.
RIP sis and I hope sometimes that God can allow some people enter Heaven irrespective.
Pray u wont suffer severe depression.That woman had no place to go.cant go back to liberia and nigeria her adopted country abandoned her.

5 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Btruth: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
..why the warning?..what have I done?...lol.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by free2ryhme: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
NairaMode: Wow.
Why people kill themselves is still something beyond my understanding.
Of course I learnt some of the reasons in my Social Psychology class but to me it's more of a demonic thing to psychological.
Taking ones life transcends beyond whatever being ostracized or outcasted experiences we may have.
This is just the ignorant me speaking but sure the feeling of rejection must have been tough for her.

She should have moved to another town except of course she knew she had the virus.
RIP sis and I hope sometimes that God can allow some people enter Heaven irrespective.

The question we all should be asking ourselves is if she was in Nigeria before the ebola outbreak and if yes then she is innocent but should we ostracize becuase a situation has happened far away in her country which there was no conncetion with her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It / Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Ibadan, As Traders Clash In Gbagi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.