Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos (46750 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Mob Beats Up Woman Found With Dead Baby / Breaking: Ebola: Liberian Woman Found Hanging In Lagos Suburb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Iceking1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Isiterere:

my watchword is too always ignore MATURED FOOLS not to talk of UNDER-AGE/IMMATURE FOOLS like you.
Ignoring you till you get senses.

ALL IZZ WELL

u see urself, u see ur life, u say u one ignore ur mother nt me and u dey quote ur papa round head
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by OLADD: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
sarutobie:
take a look at that picture and tell me if there is any shred of humanity left in this country....do those adults on that pics need a GEJ from aso rock to tell them that taking pictures and allowing kids a first seat view to a dead body is silly and moronic cant the citizens of this country take responsibility of their actions for once?
[color=#006600][/color]

That's the level our society has degenerated. Each time I see some nairalanders going as far as calling the president of their country such unprintable words as CLUELESS, DUMB, FOOL etc, I weep for my country. What that connotes is that those making such comments lack home training and lack respect for elders. The president of Nigeria is the president of the most populous black nation on this planet and that's not a mere coincidence. Some of those uncultured individuals cannot stand in a place where their own parents are abused, hell will be loosed, yet they derive so much pleasure in abusing their president who is not only a parent to his immediate family but also doubles as the father of the nation. By the time they begin to reap their rewards. some will lay the blame on witches from their families. It's sad.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Fourwinds:

one thing I understand is dat u can never satisfy everybody. didn't u see d link.? some people commenting on punch report are even condemning d gory picture u are here asking for pix.

Nigerians seem to like seeing corpses and gore.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Fourwinds: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
ur action directly or indirectly can affect d life of a person positively or negatively. some people are directly or indirectly involved in d death of dis woman. is it a crime to be a Liberia again.? simply because someone from dere brought a disease.? God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Fourwinds: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

just imagine d children dat are dere. deir innocence are gone. is like a child dat has been expose to sexual molestation
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Fourwinds: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

just imagine d children dat are dere. deir innocence are gone. is like a child dat has been expose to sexual molestation
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Ajagbe97(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
join the fun.... Dnt miss out...
www.nairaland.com/1900224/sentence-creation-game
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by NobleG1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nigerian st*upid and illiterate mentality makes me really sick!
Why would people avoid her simply because she was sick without even knowing whether she actually had Ebola or just other non-lethal ailment or going through hardship. It's sickening!!
She was humiliated, unjustly accused, judged and isolated in a useless country she called her home. It's pathetic!! Shame on Nigerians!!

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by adesexy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Iceking1: Liberia... Liberia... Liberia, hw many times i call u *Angry* dat woman mst b a *muslim* i guess, its only muslim dat dnt value deir lives and d lives of odaz
..u just too foolish abeg...common sense u no get OTUKPE
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by sambisa5: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
BlackPeni5: Its a pity...see life wey Nigerians dey find this Liberian come dey waste her own.

I love the Nigerian spirit. "I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide"

what's the difference,killing yourself and commiting suicide....abeg park well.....SMH
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by sulmeza(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Iceking1: Liberia... Liberia... Liberia, hw many times i call u *Angry* dat woman mst b a *muslim* i guess, its only muslim dat dnt value deir lives and d lives of odaz
seek knowledge bro...dia's no fun in badmouthin oda pple's religion
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Agnesgrace(f): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
What a pity. may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Save us saviour of the world.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
AKUNWATA1: ARE YOU FOR REAL
sambisa5:

what's the difference,killing yourself and commiting suicide....abeg park well.....SMH

You guys don't recognize your First Lady? "I would rather kill myself than commit suicide" is one of her famous quotes.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Iceking1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
sulmeza: seek knowledge bro...dia's no fun in badmouthin oda pple's religion

*Animal* y do u cal a blood sucking cult a relegion?
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Iceking1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
adesexy: ..u just too foolish abeg...common sense u no get OTUKPE

yoruba Dog... 2 much of Bleaching cream dey worri u
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by coolme434: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2014

U're just a pathetic fool
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by sulmeza(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Iceking1:

*Animal* y do u cal a blood sucking cult a relegion?
i wont engage u....ur ignorance cum arrogance's irritatin
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Litmus: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Compare some African responses to the murder of three Nigerians in Guinea to the Self recriminations of Nigerians over the suicide of this poor Liberian girl.

There were far worst comments but cant find them, seems Google removed them because they were so appalling

RGB.

Let’s be honest, we are all africans. but who does not know that nigerians are so dirty people, fake nation. nigerians wouldn’t mind to sell their mothers for quick money cos thats all u fuckers think of. nigerians are most fake people in all africa, no dignity, no loyalty. I won’t say all nigerians, but at least 8o% , all fake. because of this, the rest of african people don’t like nigerians. Even Europeans now don’t like u people. they now know who u are, fake .but i tell this right now, be careful in GUINEA BISSAU. we don’t play around. u should know that long time ago, fuckers. GUINEA BISSAU is most proud nation in africa. we got all the best and also all the bad. dont Bleep with GUIGUI people, please. otherwise we bury u alive. that goes to all others nations that mess with GUINEA BISSAU. all we want is peace and progress for our GUINAE BISSAU, lovely beautiful country and beautiful nation. u better show some respect because we respect u

Dave
October 9, 2013 - 11:29 am

”affect innocent Nigerians” Innocent Nigerians don’t Exist ….!

Cotonou boy says:
October 10, 2013 at 5:40 am
Nigerians are hated worldwide because of their atrocities but most of them are xtians
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by buoye1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
TeejayMaya: This is serious oh!!! Well 1st to comment so lemme say a big thank u to my people
They dia dey MONKEY urself........gringrin
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by pricelessJ(f): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1: Where the Picture now?! angry

On d way.

#APCmustBEinvolvedSOMEHOW.. angry
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Litmus: Compare some African responses to the murder of three Nigerians in Guinea to the Self recriminations of Nigerians over the suicide of this poor Liberian girl.

There were far worst comments but cant find them, seems Google removed them because they were so appalling

What are you getting at? I can assure you Nigerians have said much worse than that about other countries. There is scum in every population. Don't try and drag the few decent people in this thread down into the gutter with you.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
OP, I think she kicked the bucket as a result of depression. It's really pitiful!
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2014
NobleG1: Nigerian st*upid and illiterate mentality makes me really sick!
Why would people avoid her simply because she was sick without even knowing whether she actually had Ebola or just other non-lethal ailment or going through hardship. It's sickening!!
She was humiliated, unjustly accused, judged and isolated in a useless country she called her home. It's pathetic!! Shame on Nigerians!!

+ 1
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2014
And rather than cut the rope and see if perhaps she is still alive,people were taking pictures
Our people are terrible

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by hemor(m): 12:49am On Sep 13, 2014
I still don't know any reasonable reason for anyone to commit suicide. Suicide doesn't solve dr problem neither does it take away dr pain as dey rotten in hell.
Hope God can pardon some of them tho.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Jenniesakuzi(f): 12:54am On Sep 13, 2014
Seems true
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Litmus: 12:57am On Sep 13, 2014
What are you getting at? I can assure you Nigerians have said much worse than that about other countries. There is scum in every population. Don't try and drag the few decent people in this thread down into the gutter with you.

Really, pleas show me where
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Litmus: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2014

aflyingbird(f):

Really, please show me where Nigerians have murdered Foreigners and gloated over thire deaths.

This Liberian lady committed suicide and see already the abuse on Nigerians and Nigerians rightly outraged by the behavior of those people taking snapshots. The community where she lived assisted her financially and did what they could to help emotionally. A Nigerian could not hope to receive the same help in any African Nations.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by hemor(m): 1:02am On Sep 13, 2014
Babymama1: And rather than cut the rope and see if perhaps she is still alive,people were taking pictures
Our people are terrible
and y should dey try to rescue her and let her go back to her pain? it takes a lot of desperation to bite yourself let alone killing yourself. she thought that's the best thing for her and I think the best thing is to let her go unless u can provide a solution to her problem and also stop her from killing herself again.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 13, 2014
Litmus:

Really, pleas show me where

If you're that blind, there's nothing I can do for you.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Litmus: 1:07am On Sep 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

If you're that blind, there's nothing I can do for you.

please show me where Nigerians have murdered Foreigners and gloated over their deaths. You assured me the evidence exists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) / How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Ibadan, As Traders Clash In Gbagi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.