Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos (46754 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Mob Beats Up Woman Found With Dead Baby / Breaking: Ebola: Liberian Woman Found Hanging In Lagos Suburb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
BlackPeni5: Its a pity...see life wey Nigerians dey find this Liberian come dey waste her own.

I love the Nigerian spirit. "I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide"
ARE YOU FOR REAL
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1:

I cry for my homeland.

Life has no meaning and no value anymore.

Kids just hanging out watching a dead body hang from a tree and laughing.

Adults just chatting away, not even making any attempt to shield the children.

Nigeria, which way forward? When?

6 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Souljaboi1: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Iceking1: Liberia... Liberia... Liberia, hw many times i call u *Angry* dat woman mst b a *muslim* i guess, its only muslim dat dnt value deir lives and d lives of odaz

And you were so senile to miss that she went to church a day before her act ?

#Dumbass bigot

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
francescainnoce:
So true..
But the world needs love and embrace not hate and desist.
Nothing is so heavy a burden compare to a human especially a woman being isolated.
Hmm

Now this got my attention. You are so on point, the world needs Love and we humans have all the Love stored up here in our heart.
But it's just that alot of this are in the way to stop that Love from uniting us, things like war, diseases and religion?...
Hmm, Ebola can make a mother to abandon her child. Religion too.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Souljaboi1:

And you were so senile to miss that she went to church a day before her act ?

#Dumbass bigot

Yeah that was a major FAIL.

I/m starting to believe that most on NL do not read posts before commenting. Or at least if they read they do not comprehend before engaging their keyboards.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by donodion(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
There are many of you on Nairaland who's been calling for the killingn liberians in Nigeria on the suspicion of Ebola...male and female alike.

Read this carefully,pray your wishes have not come to pass over the demise of that young Liberian woman....else...your innocent uncle,cousins,brothers,sisters,nephew,aunts,fathers,mothers,children shall in reward of your wicked ways and clamor, suffer worse fate in foreign land..simply because they are Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Advertising on nairaland is just a pure waste of time and money. Too many childish people on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by MARKone(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
CityNG:

I cry for my homeland.

You ain't seen nothing yet. I tire for my people.

Look at those hopeless women taking pictures, if only that girl will wake up and dash them some slap.

7 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is broad daylight, where is the social service entity responsible for this?

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by sarutobie(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
CityNG:

I cry for my homeland.

take a look at that picture and tell me if there is any shred of humanity left in this country....do those adults on that pics need a GEJ from aso rock to tell them that taking pictures and allowing kids a first seat view to a dead body is silly and moronic cant the citizens of this country take responsibility of their actions for once?

3 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Isiterere(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Iceking1: Liberia... Liberia... Liberia, hw many times i call u *Angry* dat woman mst b my *mother*[/b]i guess, its only my [b]mother dat dnt value her live and d live of IceKing1
you're simply FoolKing1

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by kobonaire(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
NairaMode: Wow.
Why people kill themselves is still something beyond my understanding.
Of course I learnt some of the reasons in my Social Psychology class but to me it's more of a demonic thing to psychological.
Taking ones life transcends beyond whatever being ostracized or outcasted experiences we may have....
So you studied about how unfortunately people get suicidal during depression and yet you still consider their act as "demonic"? SMH
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by WRITERSTAB: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is very unfair In other news,read sexy and .... Stories@ http://writerstab./
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Isiterere(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
CityNG:

Yeah that was a major FAIL.

I/m starting to believe that most on NL do not read posts before commenting. Or at least if they read they do not comprehend before engaging their keyboards.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by kobonaire(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
MARKone: You ain't seen nothing yet. I tire for my people.
Look at those hopeless women talking picture s, if only that girl will wake up and dash them slap.
RIP to the unfortunate lady and her tragedy ..... but what you wrote was so f'kin funny!!!! I would love to see a video of that happening
grin grin
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Iceking1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Isiterere:
you're simply FoolKing1

ALL IZZ WELL

u bloody civilian
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by iluvpomo(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Akalia: I learned she tested positive to HIV .
Choi, do quick quick and test your self too oh shocked
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by debeey87(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Na wa to you...didnt you read where it was mentioned that she attended a church in the area . Abeg go and park well before your muslim brodas attack you on this thread. Next time read before you comment and if you dont have anything to say, its not a sin to just read and move on undecided
Iceking1: Liberia... Liberia... Liberia, hw many times i call u *Angry* dat woman mst b a *muslim* i guess, its only muslim dat dnt value deir lives and d lives of odaz

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Frankenstein: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
She was looking sickly and the residents of Isheri-oke didn't deem it important to report the case to the Ebola task force or the federal ministry of health upon the mass awareness campaign going on about the Ebola virus.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by azeezboi(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
@iceking u must be mad for d@ useless statement.for ur info ISLAM promotes peace and unity and in ISLAM it is a sin for someone to kill him or herself.ALLAH AKBAR
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Litmus: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1699194_girl_commits_suicide__gossipboyz_com-_jpeg23cea201ad8ad4f44db9dd81f446749c[/img]
Good propaganda image for Bokoharam, Western Education at it's worst. Give a bushman technology see how quickly they forget common human decency and the compassionate Nigerian way - if indeed this is Nigeria.

On the other hand the fuller story did say she discovered she had HIV and was depressed but people in the community supported her with food and money and advised her to return to Liberia to be with her family.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
She would have hung herself in her room.
She did DAT in public so that people would feel guilty for mistreating her,na wa for Nigerians sha they would have taken her body to the mortuary nah! they just left her there.Rip
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Iceking1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
debeey87: Na wa to you...didnt you read where it was mentioned that she attended a church in the area . Abeg go and park well before your muslim brodas attack you on this thread. Next time read before you comment and if you dont have anything to say, its not a sin to just read and move on undecided

u see ur life, i shame 4 u
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Isiterere(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Iceking1:

u bloody civilian

my watchword is too always ignore MATURED FOOLS not to talk of UNDER-AGE/IMMATURE FOOLS like you.
Ignoring you till you get senses.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by esteltiarra: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
sarutobie:
take a look at that picture and tell me if there is any shred of humanity left in this country....do those adults on that pics need a GEJ from aso rock to tell them that taking pictures and allowing kids a first seat view to a dead body is silly and moronic cant the citizens of this country take responsibility of their actions for once?

So true, do they have social service workers in Nigeria? and the Police are not even around the scene to prevent unnecessarily taking of pictures and barricade the whole area with a yellow tape in-case of further investigation.......l weep for Nigeria... cry....Rip to the young lady and may God comfort those she left behind...

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by mimi24grt(f): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wonders
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by ogashman(m): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nigerians pls stop stigmatising ppl,jus cos she ws sick didnt mean she had ebola.

Heard some of those dat were quarantined in nigeria ve been given quit notice by their landlords.in some cases ppl no longer associate wit dem again n they ve lost their jobs.a very good exampl,is d fiance of d 2nd nurse dat died.he lost his job after comin back frm isolation centre.

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Wiinnd(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
TeejayMaya: This is serious oh!!! Well 1st to comment so lemme say a big thank u to my people
Oboi, u miss road?
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by mrarranger: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1:

U cant do dat!!
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nigerians and their wickedness... HIV is totally different from Ebola!
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Fourwinds: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1: Where the Picture now?! angry

#APCmustBEinvolvedSOMEHOW.. angry

one thing I understand is dat u can never satisfy everybody. didn't u see d link.? some people commenting on punch report are even condemning d gory picture u are here asking for pix.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Raid Phone Shop In Delta, Cut Off Neck Of Security Guard. Photos / How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement / Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.