Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland (46088 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2014
I don't understand anymore. I had paid up all my outstanding
balances totaling N17,970.60.
My account on your website read N0.00 balance.
One of your people called me on the 7th of October. I don't want to mention his name here for now.
When I came to your office to collect my first 2 shipments, I met him and he REASSURED me that my remaining 2 packages are on the way.
You guys even sent me a mail telling me that my
shipment was on the way. All of a sudden, I'm owing
N5,073.05, abi? After 3 weeks of telling me my shipment is on its way. If you go back through this thread you'll se
e where Catlanta told me so. I'm not paying anything O!
Later today, I will upload screen shots of the mails SHIPPYME sent me confirming that my shipments are cleared for delivery to Nigeria.
Please release my shipment. You guys don't know who you're dealing with. It's time to get the police involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by westwinds: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2014
I bought 2 kids tablets for my children in February 2014... UPS delivered it to shippyme. For over 1 month i kept writing emails everyday to get a confirmation that the package was received, i never heard from you again... The next time i heard from you was to hear that demurrage has accumulated on my package and i now have to pay over 4 times the cost of the package just to have it delivered.... i have even written you emails since about the demurrage and you people did not even respond back... which is very pathetic considering the fact that i have been using circuitatlantic since 2011...
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by euwajeh(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2014
@westwinds sorry to hear this ,Just drop your booking number someone will attend to you.
westwinds:
I bought 2 kids tablets for my children in February 2014... UPS delivered it to shippyme. For over 1 month i kept writing emails everyday to get a confirmation that the package was received, i never heard from you again... The next time i heard from you was to hear that demurrage has accumulated on my package and i now have to pay over 4 times the cost of the package just to have it delivered.... i have even written you emails since about the demurrage and you people did not even respond back... which is very pathetic considering the fact that i have been using circuitatlantic since 2011...

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
westwinds:

welcome to the club bro... yours is little compare what they have done to me.. you might read the entire thread to give a glimpse of what am talking about...
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
MrsNaira:
I don't understand anymore. I had paid up all my outstanding
balances totaling N17,970.60.
My account on your website read N0.00 balance.
One of your people called me on the 7th of October. I don't want to mention his name here for now.
When I came to your office to collect my first 2 shipments, I met him and he REASSURED me that my remaining 2 packages are on the way.
You guys even sent me a mail telling me that my
shipment was on the way. All of a sudden, I'm owing
N5,073.05, abi? After 3 weeks of telling me my shipment is on its way. If you go back through this thread you'll se
e where Catlanta told me so. I'm not paying anything O!
Later today, I will upload screen shots of the mails SHIPPYME sent me confirming that my shipments are cleared for delivery to Nigeria.
Please release my shipment. You guys don't know who you're dealing with. It's time to get the police involved.

The balance on one booking is 0 while the other booking still has a balance on it. This system is automated and consistent.

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
I assume u're a full staff of shippyme now.
Wat do dey av to answer

I fell itz high time u guys removed the email adress on your website and replace it with dis thread since it has become perfectly normal for u not to reply emails but ask customers to post booking numbers here.

He sent mails,dey refused to respond.He got a mail that he has to pay X4 d cost of the good cos of additional time it spent in their warehouse.
If he drops his boooking number,wat is shippyme going to do?

I only acceptable tin to do is to accept the blame for not responding to his mail and reset his account.If shippyme isn't gonna do any of dis,there's no need dropping any booking number.
You don't expect him to pay do u? undecided
euwajeh:
@westwinds sorry to hear this ,Just drop your booking number someone will answer you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by euwajeh(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
@ Woodcrestmayor , I use shippyme for my businesses,I have nothing to hide .If you want to see my bookings with the company i can send it to you. The owner made changes to the company.
WoodcrestMayor:
I assume u're a full staff of shippyme now.
Wat do dey av to answer

I fell itz high time u guys removed the email adress on your website and replace it with dis thread since it has become perfectly normal for u not to reply emails but ask customers to post booking numbers here.

He sent mails,dey refused to respond.He got a mail that he has to pay X4 d cost of the good cos of additional time it spent in their warehouse.
If he drops his boooking number,wat is shippyme going to do?

I only acceptable tin to do is to accept the blame for not responding to his mail and reset his account.If shippyme isn't gonna do any of dis,there's no need dropping any booking number.
You don't expect him to pay do u? undecided
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
@WoodcrestMayor is a troll and not a Shippyme customer. He is only here to make trouble. We will ignore you full time going forward.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
U call me a troll
Datz defamation of character angry...won't take u up on dat.

Wen are d goods gonna be ready for pick up?
irohadis:
@WoodcrestMayor is a troll and not a Shippyme customer. He is only here to make trouble. We will ignore you full time going forward.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
10th and 16th shipments are now ready for collection and dispatch. Shippyme users should check email notices or login to your accounts to see updated status. Sorry about the delays.

2 Likes

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
irohadis:
10th and 16th shipments are now ready for collection and dispatch. Shippyme users should check email notices or login to your accounts to see updated status. Sorry about the delays.

good news

please i am living in Onitsha, can you guy ship it tomorrow?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Packages going by ABC will be dispatched tomorrow.

Johnpaul2k2:

good news
please i am living in Onitsha, can you guy ship it tomorrow?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
irohadis:
Packages going by ABC will be dispatched tomorrow.

hello

i didn't add onitsha as my pickup , rather lagos but is a way you can help send to ABC and i will pay them here in Onitsha?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:

hello
i didn't add onitsha as my pickup , rather lagos but is a way you can help send to ABC and i will pay them here in Onitsha?

Yes. You can change your delivery method to ABC on the system or call to have it changed for you. You will have to pay for any price difference generated by the system before your item can ship. Else you can have your contact pick up in Lagos just as you have currently selected. Pickup can be done tomorrow.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
irohadis:

Yes. You can change your delivery method to ABC on the system or call to have it changed for you. You will have to pay for any price difference generated by the system before your item can ship. Else you can have your contact pick up in Lagos just as you have currently selected. Pickup can be done tomorrow.

thanks please

how much can this package cost for ABC

Package 1: 19.0x11.5x3.0| 4.00lbs (1.81kg)
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:

thanks please
how much can this package cost for ABC
Package 1: 19.0x11.5x3.0| 4.00lbs (1.81kg)

Give me your booking reference number and I will adjust it for you online.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
irohadis:

Give me your booking reference number and I will adjust it for you online.

what i am trying is to know whether the price is affordable or i should send my brother to pick it from your office

just name the amount

thanks
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 12:05am On Oct 25, 2014
That kind of weight by ABC is very affordable. Should be under 2K if not phone or laptop.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2014
irohadis:
That kind of weight by ABC is very affordable. Should be under 2K if not phone or laptop.

S1410015037 . it is a laptop screen and a battery

please help to check. if it's more than 2k, please leave it in your office.

please let it be between 1k to 1k5 ..............................if possible 1k is enough, after-all i am a customer .

also warn the driver or whoever is the carrier to handle such items with care

thanks.

hope if i pay this morning . it will be delivered today?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by westwinds: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2014
euwajeh:
@westwinds sorry to hear this ,Just drop your booking number someone will attend to you.

HERE IS MY BOOKING NUMBER: S1402181129
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:

please let it be between 1k to 1k5 ..............................if possible 1k is enough, after-all i am a customer .

thanks.

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:

thanks.

Change done. Cost is N1,806.00. If you pay today, it will go out on Monday.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
irohadis:

paid

please i need it on monday. like you said

thanks
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
irohadis:

remember it's Onitsha
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:

remember it's Onitsha

Instructions delivered.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by westwinds: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
Seriously, you people have not seen the booking number i dropped? na wa oooo.... I am surprised at myself for expecting Shippyme to treat their customer differently from the way they have been treating me since February 2014..... However, with my posting on this thread, at least the rest of the world will see it with their own eyes...

HERE IS MY BOOKING NUMBER: S1402181129 (second time i am dropping this)
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
westwinds:
Seriously, you people have not seen the booking number i dropped? na wa oooo.... I am surprised at myself for expecting Shippyme to treat their customer differently from the way they have been treating me since February 2014..... However, with my posting on this thread, at least the rest of the world will see it with their own eyes...
HERE IS MY BOOKING NUMBER: S1402181129 (second time i am dropping this)

You have access to your account to see that you have a pending balance to clear. Shippyme can not ship out your package until that balance is cleared.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
irohadis:

Instructions delivered.

please sir. i will love to receive it tomorrow

thanks.

i will also call tomorrow to know if they have moved
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
irohadis:

Instructions delivered.

also tell me to handle the screen with care

thanks
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Mcleo007(m): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS PICKUP/FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mcleo007:
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS PICKUP/FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.

stop been selfish and stvpid

why advertising on another man thread? it's pure childless and pathetic. create your thread and leave people's afraid
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:

also tell me to handle the screen with care
thanks

We still don't have your payment for the local shipping. Please send proof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Conspiracy Theory Of What Could ‘happen’ To Naira/dollar In The Next Few Weeks / Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.