Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland (46092 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dungayo:
Shippyme has really changed. For the guy that said is friend brought 10 dollar phone and was billed 13 dollar please ask your friend what he selected. For twinskenny I learnt that you were giving an offer but you rejected it. But how can you do business worth over 300k and not put insurance. Even dhl will insist on you putting insurance. I learnt that it was you and someone that was affected in that batch but the other person have accepted the offer and move on. People that put insurance are not fools. If I am buying a phone worth 100k, I must add insurance. But if I am buying a curve 4 I can option out of insurance.

its ur opinion bro, and i dont really have much to say to you cause u just registered a few days ago.... meanwhile my item was stolen by one of them.. i dont care if insurance work or not.. with time we shall sort it out one way or the other.. the guy ewuajale that settle with them has his own secret.. its 300k yes am alive and am going to pursue it to a logical conclusion.. their offer is not good enough. told them blankly am not going to do business with them again why offering me shipping credit? give me 80percent and let me work away they refused. you think am a fool hell no.. since july this year this has been ongoing. every shipping company take care of insurance which is always include in your bill in there own case its not... if you purchase a phone worth 20k and you want to make profit go ahead and put insurance of 10k

meanwhile when its come to billing shippym will ship one phone for you for N2400 but someone here on this same thread will do it for less than N1400 and will deliver within 5days gaurranttee!!! CHECK OUT LSM THREAD... or take a visit to shoptomydoor office, they have more than enough staff both in the usa and Nigeria taking care of things..

do you know i even said they should give me the 80perecent and i will still continue to do business with them... well they choose the way that pay them... let them ignore my email.... i wont say more than this

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
@ twinskenny. You have used Shippyme nearly 20 times. NOT "3 times" as you conveniently claim. I have attached evidence. If it fails all the time, what kind of person are you to use it nearly 20 times? You seem to be full of lies and your maths is generally either convenient or you lack the aptitude to calculate percentages. You have an agenda here with your friends. It is not working. You have effectively become a troll. Nice new career for you. Enjoy!

twinskenny:
Dungayo:
Shippyme has really changed. For the guy that said is friend brought 10 dollar phone and was billed 13 dollar please ask your friend what he selected. For twinskenny I learnt that you were giving an offer but you rejected it. But how can you do business worth over 300k and not put insurance. Even dhl will insist on you putting insurance. I learnt that it was you and someone that was affected in that batch but the other person have accepted the offer and move on. People that put insurance are not fools. If I am buying a phone worth 100k, I must add insurance. But if I am buying a curve 4 I can option out of insurance.

its ur opinion bro, and i dont really have much to say to you cause u just registered a few days ago.... meanwhile my item was stolen by one of them.. i dont care if insurance work or not.. with time we shall sort it out one way or the other.. the guy ewuajale that settle with them has his own secret.. its 300k yes am alive and am going to pursue it to a logical conclusion.. their offer is not good enough. told them blankly am not going to do business with them again why offering me shipping credit? give me 80percent and let me work away they refused. you think am a fool hell no.. since july this year this has been ongoing. every shipping company take care of insurance which is always include in your bill in there own case its not... if you purchase a phone worth 20k and you want to make profit go ahead and put insurance of 10k
meanwhile when its come to billing shippym will ship one phone for you for N2400 but someone here on this same thread will do it for less than N1400 and will deliver within 5days gaurranttee!!! CHECK OUT LSM THREAD... or take a visit to shoptomydoor office, they have more than enough staff both in the usa and Nigeria taking care of things..
do you know i even said they should give me the 80perecent and i will still continue to do business with them... well they choose the way that pay them... let them ignore my email.... i wont say more than this
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
@irohadis it seem u lack basic reading knowledge or u are stupid enough to understand what I have written, either way thanks for calling a lier... I know it's not working cause you have over 1million customers.. I said you has disappointed 3 times in a row get that to your skull.. one way or the other I know you are going to pay my money.. very soon you will be the one calling to comeand pick up my money.

I thought u a PhD holder really but I believe u bought your way through... you will begin to see yourself at the front page of newspaper soon.

Good luck
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
And for our customers, we want to celebrate and thank you for a whopping nearly 30% growth in Shippyme package count for the month of October 2014. We can only get better.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
There is something called context. Your statement was not situated clearly in the context of your broader participation with Shippyme. Given your clear agenda to diminish Shippyme, it does not take a rocket scientist to decode how you want your comment to be read and the objective you intended. I am simply providing that missing context so that readers can have the full gamut of information. You did not pay for insurance but you want to file a claim for loss and benefit fully like others who paid for insurance. Since that claim was not resolved exactly as you want it, you have been here smearing Shippyme thinking you can blackmail your way to your own terms. I need to make it clear to readers. You promote other companies (no problem) but your data is consistently either without detail or patently false. I have a responsibility to question your honesty.

twinskenny:
@irohadis it seem u lack basic reading knowledge or u are stupid enough to understand what I have written, either way thanks for calling a lier... I know it's not working cause you have over 1million customers.. I said you has disappointed 3 times in a row get that to your skull.. one way or the other I know you are going to pay my money.. very soon you will be the one calling to comeand pick up my money.
I thought u a PhD holder really but I believe u bought your way through... you will begin to see yourself at the front page of newspaper soon.
Good luck
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lol the promotion just begin.. am just getting started. Remember u are owin me 300k. Either you or uche will pay. Welcome bro.

And maybe am the one that also ask ppl to keep dropping comment on facebook.com/shippyme too?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
dailydolar:
DIS WEEK IS OVA N NOTHING HAS HAPPENED NOT EVEN ASSIGNING MY PACKAGE TO BATCH N U TALK ABT TECHNOLOGY I HAVE LOST 4DAYS ALREADY N NOBODY IS SAYING ANYTHING ABT DIS I CANT WAIT TO RECEIVE DEM ALL N GET OUT OF UR SO CALLED BIG TECHNOLOGY COY DAT CANT CHECK STAFFS FROM STEALING PEOPLES PACKAGE WAT DO U HAVE TO SAY TO D ATTACHMENT IS IT DAT AM A PAID TROLL AGAIN AS U ALWAYS SAY U R HAPPY SOMEONE WANTS TO GIVE HONEST REPORT WEN IT TOOK HIM DAYS TO GET HIS PACKAGE I LAFF
its exactly 8days now n d status of my package has not changed n u have not even replied to d problem u promised to b here to solve @irohadis u r not sincere
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
irohadis:
@ twinskenny. You have used Shippyme nearly 20 times. NOT "3 times" as you conveniently claim. I have attached evidence. If it fails all the time, what kind of person are you to use it nearly 20 times? You seem to be full of lies and your maths is generally either convenient or you lack the aptitude to calculate percentages. You have an agenda here with your friends. It is not working. You have effectively become a troll. Nice new carrier for you. Enjoy!

Calling your customer a liar is a no no in customer service.You could have been more diplomatic in your responses but from what I have seen so far, good customer relations is a luxury you lack. You can do better.

I have read through your comments on this thread and I must say they have been completely immature and shows a lot of arrogance. You should try as much as possible to respond subtly to customers especially if they have genuine claims. Hiding behind the issue of non-insured goods does you more damage because in essence you are saying you are not liable for fraudulent practices or negligence on the part of your employees and that customers are risking their hard earned financial resources dealing with you. Try to understand the kind of environment you are doing business to know that such is generally unacceptable in Nigeria. Tailor your business to adhere to the socio-economic indices of your target market and desist from the western borrowed concept of small print or terms and conditions.

I strongly believe that you should negotiate politely with those who have missing items to reach an amicable settlement rather than ranting about how many customers use your service. Your Facebook page is equally laden with serious complaints and if you continue handling these issues in the manner that you are currently handling them, it will take no time for the name of your company to be widely associated with inefficiency.

Settle with your aggrieved customers.......Ultimately they are the ones keeping you in business. I am sure you realise that is not rocket science.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Kashif(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
1stCitizen:

Calling your customer a liar is a no no in customer service.You could have been more diplomatic in your responses but from what I have seen so far, good customer relations is a luxury you lack. You can do better.
I have read through your comments on this thread and I must say they have been completely immature and shows a lot of arrogance. You should try as much as possible to respond subtly to customers especially if they have genuine claims. Hiding behind the issue of non-insured goods does you more damage because in essence you are saying you are not liable for fraudulent practices or negligence on the part of your employees and that customers are risking their hard earned financial resources dealing with you. Try to understand the kind of environment you are doing business to know that such is generally unacceptable in Nigeria. Tailor your business to adhere to the socio-economic indices of your target market and desist from the western borrowed concept of small print or terms and conditions.
I strongly believe that you should negotiate politely with those who have missing items to reach an amicable settlement rather than ranting about how many customers use your service. Your Facebook page is equally laden with serious complaints and if you continue handling these issues in the manner that you are currently handling them, it will take no time for the name of your company to be widely associated with inefficiency.
Settle with your aggrieved customers.......Ultimately they are the ones keeping you in business. I am sure you realise that is not rocket science.

I have read in horror and dismay, Irohadis' uttterances here, and cannot in any way, come to terms with them. Why are you not responsible for cargo entrusted in your care? This is simply incredible!! You need customers to pay for insurance or you can convert their percel to personal use and hide under the guise of 'no insurance, no cover' ? Are you alright man? I am very appalled by your business model.

You are just irresponsible, reckless and arrogant. You cannot imagine the volume of business you have lost with all these. Keep deceiving yourself that your business is growing. I really thank God for the exposé here!

3 Likes

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
1stCitizen:

you have said it all my brother... i was even patient with them.. hoping that he himself will call me. not until i send them an email that why cant your president call me>>?? he called and he was just bragging on the phone imagine!!!

he talk as if he has the right to steal my items..
he was talking to me as if he was doing me a favour... at least show some respect.. no he is an arrogant fellow

pride always goes before a for
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Don't mind that irohadis.
Some pages back he called @dandollar1 a paid troll just because he was complaining.
I said before and I'll say it again, irohadis talks way too much and is quite uncouth for a company rep.
Catlanta is much better, at least that is quite diplomatic in his replies.
He keeps repeating that they have over a million customers and 30% growth. #YIMU
Na him sabi. Shebi if I tell you that I earn N1m a month, you no go believe am?
He talks too much kai!!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by r231(m): 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
I
1stCitizen:

Nice one!!!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by shrekandfiona: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2014
1stCitizen:

classic. All business owners should indeed embrace this advice. Thanks
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
dailydolar:
its exactly 8days now n d status of my package has not changed n u have not even replied to d problem u promised to b here to solve @irohadis u r not sincere
mr irohadis can u just tell me y I shd not b angry at dis point I made payent to ship my package since 27the october dis is 4th november n nothing has been done on dat package d status is still same n u. Say we r trol abi here's is d shipping ref for d nth term S1410065753
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Shippy,

Yóu guys should try as much as Possible to satisfy other customers, the same you did mine. Especially this guy with 300k issue. This amount of money can cause heart attack or render someone's business useless. Please and please mind the way you talk to Customers, they are the reason why your business is alive.

Its not a crime for someone to trust your business and SENT N300,000 worth of goods so you could bring it down to Nigeria. Come on , you guys can do better than that.

I noticed I am the only customer who gave some sort of review in previous pages, not that some didn't get their items but were already angry or vow never to return.

Good approaches are the BEST in any business waiting to expand.

Settle with every customers and try to stop calling names, it's bad for business.

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Finally recevied my 1st package yesterday....itz was hardous.

No news/update on seconnd batch...undecided
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
Shippy,

Yóu guys should try as much as Possible to satisfy other customers, the same you did mine. Especially this guy with 300k issue. This amount of money can cause heart attack or render someone's business useless. Please and please mind the way you talk to Customers, they are the reason why your business is alive.

Its not a crime for someone to trust your business and SENT N300,000 worth of goods so you could bring it down to Nigeria. Come on , you guys can do better than that.

I noticed I am the only customer who gave some sort of review in previous pages, not that some didn't get their items but were already angry or vow never to return.

Good approaches are the BEST in any business waiting to expand.

Settle with every customers and try to stop calling names, it's bad for business.
I guess u no how to reach dis guy beg him dat I promise neva to do dis again I will neva in my life do biz with him again till I die let him ship my guys n update e on d ones on transit
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
dailydolar:
I guess u no how to reach dis guy beg him dat I promise neva to do dis again I will neva in my life do biz with him again till I die let him ship my guys n update e on d ones on transit

Sorry I don't know. I was only a customer referred by Jide (ogbongeblog). But I am not having problem with shippyme, rather wish them the best in business, as well as pleading they step up
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by sluvy4tune(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
dailydolar:
YES THAT IS WHAT I HAVE JUS DONE. MOVED MY BIZ TO SHOPTOMYDOOR AND LSM FAST HES HERE SPEAKING ENGLISH LIKE AS IF WE R NOT AWARE D STAFFS R THIEF STEALING PEOPLES PACKAGE ABI Y HIM SACK DEM IF DEM DEY DO WELL FOR HIM PROUD FOOL

Shoptomydoor ?

Bros that one worse o except u are not using their China route

Staybless
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by sluvy4tune(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
I made an attempt to use shippyme sometimes back, I called their customer care line for over 2hrs (working hrs)

Nobody was kind enough to pick , I had to send an sms explaining how I got their number online and needed to use their coy for shipping

I called after sending that sms & before the Fone could ring twice , there was a lady already screaming hello (scary)like sey her hand was constantly on d green button, I wonder if this was not the same line I have been calling for over 2hrs......

I decided to skip that part and heard straight. To business

Hello madam , pls I have some items I want to bring into Nigeria can u help me do that

She responded perfectly and I went ahead to ask but how come I called for over 2hrs and no one was picking

She replied, sorry we have been busy on other lines ,

I smell Original Lie from the pit of hell (Undiluted Version) I quickly drop the call

2weeks later I stumbled on a thread with over thousands of complaints. Left , right & centre

Chai I for just enter one chance o
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2014
sluvy4tune:
I made an attempt to use shippyme sometimes back, I called their customer care line for over 2hrs (working hrs)

Nobody was kind enough to pick , I had to send an sms explaining how I got their number online and needed to use their coy for shipping

I called after sending that sms & before the Fone could ring twice , there was a lady already screaming hello (scary)like sey her hand was constantly on d green button, I wonder if this was not the same line I have been calling for over 2hrs......

Hello madam , pls I have some items I want to bring into Nigeria can u help me do that

She responded perfectly and I went ahead to ask but how come I called for over 2hrs and no one was picking

I smell Original Lie from the pit of hell (Undiluted Version) I quickly drop the call

2weeks later I stumbled on a thread with over thousands of complaints. Left , right & centre

I didn't see the thread before buying. later I arrived here, nearly regretted my first move but within 3 weeks I got all my items intact.

You see
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by sluvy4tune(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:

I didn't see the thread before buying. later I arrived here, nearly regretted my first move but within 3 weeks I got all my items intact.

You see

Goodluck to you ,
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Goodluck to you ,
still no reply from irohadis n his men d customer service guy promised to call me yesterday I guess is not yet time so I called him back as usual story he will get to usa n bla bla bla dey r really fools like dere owner irohadis 2weeks of payment n no status update
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Sent several mails to Shippyme via their platform and to their email address but they have refused to reply. I thought Shippyme had turned a new leaf with the ousting of the light-fingered UChe but I guess I was wrong.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by DAVEZONIGLTD: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by DAVEZONIGLTD: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
First thing you need to do is to open an account with us on Shippyme.com. Once you do you'll be given access to a free unique US address. Simply use this address to shop at your favorite stores across the US and get the items delivered to you. You can visit our FAQ pages for more information on how to place a booking and other Shippyme related questions. And we'll be here to assist you if you need us.
DAVEZONIGLTD:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00K2O4TI8/ref=mp_s_a_1_15?qid=1415730205&sr=1-15&pi=SL75

How could you help to get this product?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hello, Shippyme does reply every email. However, the issue you raised is one which you have been given a definite answer to already.
dsunmade:
Sent several mails to Shippyme via their platform and to their email address but they have refused to reply. I thought Shippyme had turned a new leaf with the ousting of the light-fingered UChe but I guess I was wrong.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Goodjayrecords(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Your brother from Uyo do it...
www.nairaland.com/1988860/virgincode-store-pre-order-china-aliexpress.com
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by sluvy4tune(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Your brother from Uyo do it...
www.nairaland.com/1988860/virgincode-store-pre-order-china-aliexpress.com

Business has nothing to do with brother

Give me a reason to patronise ur coy, a reason why u are better
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Goodjayrecords(m): 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Business has nothing to do with brother

Give me a reason to patronise ur coy, a reason why u are better

Business vs Brother? No, I didn't mean that. Let chat better on whatsapp: 08083077125

Thanks.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Catlanta:
Hello, Shippyme does reply every email. However, the issue you raised is one which you have been given a definite answer to already.
My mail is yet to be replied. After 48 hrs of not getting a reply, I had to call several times before I could get through to a helpful customer support agent. In spite of this, my issue has not been fully resolved. My shipping bill has not been updated.
Complaints and enquiries should not have to spill over to nairaland.com before they are sorted out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Conspiracy Theory Of What Could ‘happen’ To Naira/dollar In The Next Few Weeks / Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.