Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland (46093 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
irohadis:

We still don't have your payment for the local shipping. Please send proof.

Jesus, i sent and it has been approved

should i pay 10 times?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
irohadis:

We still don't have your payment for the local shipping. Please send proof.

here is the proof
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by ksaichca(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hello All!
Kyle S. from Shippyme here, just wanted to stop by and share a tip that makes our process that much smoother! That tip of the week is:
Always book your items in advance and if possible include a tracking number, brand name and description of the item.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
ksaichca:
Hello All!
Kyle S. from Shippyme here, just wanted to stop by and share a tip that makes our process that much smoother! That tip of the week is:
Always book your items in advance and if possible include a tracking number, brand name and description of the item.

hope you guys has shipped my items to onitsha?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hello, items headed to ABC offices outside Lagos are currently enroute to their various locations. You will be getting your waybill numbers today. We expect them all to arrive within the next 24 hours.
Johnpaul2k2:

hope you guys has shipped my items to onitsha?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Catlanta:
Hello, items headed to ABC offices outside Lagos are currently enroute to their various locations. You will be getting your waybill numbers today. We expect them all to arrive within the next 24 hours.

waiting for the waybill number

thanks
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
i am waiting for my waybill number please
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Shippyme/Catlanta, I've paid the remaining balance of N5,035.05.
You haven't updated my account.
You just emailed me. Why haven't you updated my account?
Or do I need to upload a screenshot of the email you sent to me before that Irohadis will come and start running his mouth as if he's some kind of god !
WHEN DO I GET MY SHIPMENT?

2 Likes

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by westwinds: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Shippyme.........SO YOU PEOPLE want to use brain to steal from me?
And you think there is nothing i can do?? Incredible!

2 tablets i bought for $66 and now you are charging me N26k just to ship it?
If this is not blind robbery, i do not know what else to call it..... Incredible!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by westwinds: 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Shippyme.........SO YOU PEOPLE want to use brain to steal from me?

If this is not blind robbery, i do not know what else to call it..... Incredible!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by westwinds: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Shippyme.........SO YOU PEOPLE want to use brain to steal from me?....

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2014
Wat abt others not heading outta Lagos?
Catlanta:
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Honestly yóu guys still needs to fix some loopholes and strengthen relationship between customer care and those in your warehouse!!

If someone give instructions to those in charge of the items to carry out, what stops them to respond immediately

The problem we Nigerians has, in the aspect of shipping and delivery is time factor. Until we bridge such gap, someone's credibility is in doubt.

In other news.

I am waiting for the waybill number, you promised to send the items to ABC yesterday evening and I am yet to get any feedback. I have called and called and called.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
They are available in for pick up at our Ikeja location. 14, Ladipo Kuku street, Off Allen Avenue, ikeja.
WoodcrestMayor:
Wat abt others not heading outta Lagos?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Good day, this can be the result of a few factors, such as not selecting the stripping option. Can you provide a booking number so we can walk you through the invoice.
westwinds:

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hello, the payment was made in another name different from that on the account. Also the credit purchase request you made was in the wrong amount. We've had a customer care agent get in touch and clarify this. Shipping will begin tomorrow. Have a great day!
MrsNaira:
Shippyme/Catlanta, I've paid the remaining balance of N5,035.05.
You haven't updated my account.
You just emailed me. Why haven't you updated my account?
Or do I need to upload a screenshot of the email you sent to me before that Irohadis will come and start running his mouth as if he's some kind of god !
WHEN DO I GET MY SHIPMENT?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2014
Have u received your item?
Johnpaul2k2:
Honestly yóu guys still needs to fix some loopholes and strengthen relationship between customer care and those in your warehouse!!

If someone give instructions to those in charge of the items to carry out, what stops them to respond immediately

The problem we Nigerians has, in the aspect of shipping and delivery is time factor. Until we bridge such gap, someone's credibility is in doubt.

In other news.

I am waiting for the waybill number, you promised to send the items to ABC yesterday evening and I am yet to get any feedback. I have called and called and called.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2014
i think this coy is just here to steal and not do business cos my frd[b] twinskenny[/b][b][/b] has lost many packages tru dis unreliable people i have been waiting for like 2mths b4 i could receive product oda from dem, dey charge me different price for product of the same weight with d same package did a mail and was replied with nonsense response any way i think for me its all over good radiance to bad rubbish. shippyme is a fraud and dey shd pls send my last package so i leave dem for beta people. can they try dis else where like in UK or USA?? i doubt it cos guy for don mess dem up legally but 9ja no get legal process so junkies com here n dupe us of our had earned cash
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2014
dailydolar:
i think this coy is just here to steal and not do business cos my frd[b] twinskenny[/b][b][/b] has lost many packages tru dis unreliable people i have been waiting for like 2mths b4 i could receive product oda from dem, dey charge me different price for product of the same weight with d same package did a mail and was replied with nonsense response any way i think for me its all over good radiance to bad rubbish. shippyme is a fraud and dey shd pls send my last package so i leave dem for beta people. can they try dis else where like in UK or USA?? i doubt it cos guy for don mess dem up legally but 9ja no get legal process so junkies com here n dupe us of our had earned cash

You are a paid troll. If you have ever used Shippyme, leave your booking reference number and I will address you effectively. There are many of you posting nonsense because you can. But when asked for proof of actually using the company you never respond with one. Hating will not stop the thousands of people using the best indigenous shipping company in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2014
dailydolar:

you can see the reply from the president of the company.. so much to say about them.. by the way he thinks i pay you to put down the comment.. how funny. they will never admit there fault..the president lack good customer relationship. he think he can sit in the USA and run the company the way he likes.. well thats none of my business. he said he has thousand of people using the service that to show he doesnt even value you.. lol its well

2 Likes

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Have u received your item?

No but i believe it will available here in Onitsha today

i received my ABC tracking number yesterday afternoon, so i am waiting patiently today
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2014
Good...hpefully oda peepz 'll receive theirs today.
Johnpaul2k2:

No but i believe it will available here in Onitsha today

i received my ABC tracking number yesterday afternoon, so i am waiting patiently today
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2014
cheesy

You still need to work on your customer service-Calls and emails

Still awaiting my items...
irohadis:

You are a paid troll. If you have ever used Shippyme, leave your booking reference number and I will address you effectively. There are many of you posting nonsense because you can. But when asked for proof of actually using the company you never respond with one. Hating will not stop the thousands of people using the best indigenous shipping company in Nigeria.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2014
@MrsNaira,any show?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
@MrsNaira,any show?

For where? I paid the so called balance. They called me and said that my package will leave this week. I asked the guy, so when will it be ready for collection in Lagos? he said he doesn't know. Can you imagine?
Something I bought since August, that costs about 8k, I'm paying almost 10k. does it make sense?No wahala!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by westwinds: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2014

BOOKING NUMBER: S1402181129
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2014
westwinds:
BOOKING NUMBER: S1402181129

Your package has been prepared for shipping since March 10, 2014, 6:54 p.m. You did not pay for it to be shipped. Meanwhile it started accumulating demurrage up the current value of =N= 10,524.70. Your actual freight cost is =N= 4,348.51 in addition to the handling options you selected for your booking. You can see the breakdown of your invoice below. Fact.

Services
Freight (International) $ 24.99 =N= 4,348.51
Freight (Local) $ 10.00 =N= 1,740.00
Total Actual Weight 2.00 lbs 0.91 kg
Total Dimensional Weight 3.62 lbs 1.64 kg
International Freight rate $ 6.00/lb =N= 1032.00/lb
VAT $ 3.05 =N= 531.14
Handling Charge $ 5.00 =N= 870.00
PS&DG $ 6.06 =N= 1,054.35
Consolidation Fee $ 10.00 =N= 1,740.00
Strip-My-Package Fee $ 5.00 =N= 870.00
Total Demurrage Incurred $ 60.49 =N= 10,524.70
TOTAL $ 124.59 =N= 21,678.65
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2014
They aren't putting demselves in our shoes.A batch left abt 2days ago...maybe yours missed it.

It is totally unacceptable for customer care agents not to av answers questions raised by customers-it screams cluelessness angry
The stress customers go thru is too much.Dis amt of energy shouldn't be expended on correspondence all in d name of shipping items.Na house we dey ship? undecided Pple who ship cars don't expel dis amt of energy embarassed

I tot you had two items...is one in Nigeria already?
MrsNaira:

For where? I paid the so called balance. They called me and said that my package will leave this week. I asked the guy, so when will it be ready for collection in Lagos? he said he doesn't know. Can you imagine?
Something I bought since August, that costs about 8k, I'm paying almost 10k. does it make sense?No wahala!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2014
MrsNaira:

The customer care person you called does not know precisely when your items would arrive. He or she is right and can only give you an estimate. But the Shippyme system will tell you. It is automated and you need not call. Just login to your account and you will see the current status. When it is dropped off to the airline, you will get an email. You will also get emails when it flys, starts going through customs in Nigeria, arrives at our warehousing facility in Lagos and ready for collection or on its way to you. The ETA will also be displayed in time inside your user account. Meanwhile at each point you will have two ways to see what is happening: 1. enter your booking number on the tracking field on home page. 2. login to your account and go to "track shipments" page to view your bookings. Take advantage of the system and only call when it really can't help you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2014
Yes, I did. I've received the first shipment after several midnight and dangerous prayers!
angry

2 Likes

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2014
You know, for a company rep, you talk too much.
Please leave the correspondence to Catlanta.
All I see are words, words and more words.
Just let me know when my goods arrive.
Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2014
Shippyme is an app. You need to keep an eye on your user account. If we don't educate users on how it works, we will not achieve efficiency. It takes too many people and money to offer a personal service. We would like the app to work for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Conspiracy Theory Of What Could ‘happen’ To Naira/dollar In The Next Few Weeks / Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.