Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (175052 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by macof(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lol it's funny how my favorite pastor didn't see this coming grin
I just love his shows, they crack me up cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by fabybaby: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
Am highly disappointed the way people are destroying the name of Prophet TB Joshua, assive his building was the first to collapse in the whole world, instead of praying for the lost and asking God's healing upon those that are hospitalized you are condemning the Prophet asshhhhh is unfair smiley
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by paycash: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
May the Lord strength T B Joshua more in the trial time Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Reference(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
jcmaiah: Dividends of using Old aged mason men as Engineers.

Hmmm. Do you have inside info.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Atmmachine(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
BREAKING NEWS :_ !!!!!!!!!!

BOKO HARAM captures Goodluck jonathan, demands 600 virgins in exchange for his freedom, Beheads Goodluck Jonathan's personal assistant.

SOURCE:? CNN NEWS
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Damsman10(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
chinziaski: This world is changing. A world where we don't feel the pains of the injured, the destination of the dead and anguish of their loved ones. What can I say about this generation? The coldness of our heart can make a fish go stiff!

like seriously, every1 just wanna tok abt d church or the prophet, R.I.P to d dead while I tank God 4 d living beings...
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by kingDRIS(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jamean: hmmm!

But is this info really true. Nigerians can quick spread things o.

kindly follow back. Miss
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Reference(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
toseen29: Commuting thru that axis a couple of tym in the past and noticing continous construction/expansion works been done on som of the buildings, i always ask myself if the initial plan/design for those buildings included the additional floors subsequently added to them. We can't really say the reason for this collapse but i expect proper investigation be done by the authorities(governement, coren e.t.c) with documented reports released to the public so we can all learn one or two lesson. RIP to the dead and wish the wounded quick recovery.

Perhaps in heaven but not on Nigerian earth where secrecy and image is hallowed and what is that word. What brought down the DANA aircraft is secret till today. Nobody will learn anything because the list of indictees will be too long and their failings too severe to be made public.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Rexsoko(m): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
s3nn2x: Hehehehehehe

This is hilarious.

I am supposed to be sad...

This is someone that sees visions...yet could not see what was coming.

I hope no live was lost sha. I also hope it is not true.
feel like cursing u bt lemme save dat......u 4gt dat a doctor cant cure his/herself undecided

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by WRITERSTAB: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Too bad. Rip to the dead.!
In other news,read sexy and .... Stories@ http://writerstab./
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by sarutobie(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
rip to the dead..their lives brutally cut short...but trust me a lot of nigerians will still not learn..the government has gone on all media outlet enlightening and encouraging the people to adhere to the cement gradings and use the appropriate grades for building. But trust "smart" nigerians, they will still use a grade 35 cement for beam amd pillar casting instead of the appropriate grade 45 or even 50 with the common retort " afterall all na the same cement"..ignorance is dangerous but self imposed ignorance is fatal...nigerians DO THE RIGHT THING!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Sunkyphil(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
reporting live frm d scene,everywhere is blocked.Rescue operation is still ongoing
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Dolemite(f): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is very sad!! hope it wasn't a terrorist attack, why didn't TB Josuah see it coming and warn his congregation..oh wait that's right, he's just a man who claims to hear from an imaginary god.

P.S
RIP to the dead, they didn't deserve this, no one does. cry
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Emmyfem97(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Samiceman: Hmmmmm, May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Whose soul
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Damsman10:

like seriously, every1 just wanna tok abt d church or the prophet, R.I.P to d dead while I tank God 4 d living beings...

I have a feeling BH caused this in 9grians, u no all d 50people killed, 54people killed...
Good Lord, 54people died? God please receive these souls in peace.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Reference(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ishilove: Ten pages and no pictorial evidence? undecided

Hello. Long time. How ya.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Reference:

Hello. Long time. How ya.
Reference ma nigga! cheesy

Sup? I've been around sir. You're the one who always goes off radar grin
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by yorex2011: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
jibbish: Sharrrapp dia.... What is d engineer doing dt he wld allow contractor to bring in substandard product.... Then y is he being paid to do d job...

Awe yii, ma danu bi mio
relax mr man...no need to let ur blood heat up
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
How come T.B Joshua didn't have this revelation? Just thinking.It is well with our souls,God help us!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Saheed9: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
fabybaby: Am highly disappointed the way people are destroying the name of Prophet TB Joshua, assive his building was the first to collapse in the whole world, instead of praying for the lost and asking God's healing upon those that are hospitalized you are condemning the Prophet asshhhhh is unfair smiley
HE IS NOT A PROPHET. Gbam!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MissTeaseMe(f): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
babuwasky89: Its very true, just passed there now coming from cele.There are so many police men who are obstructing people from going close to the site that's why the pictures are not viral yet
This is a great tragedy. Short of words knowing it is true
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Too bad!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
sweetylicious: How come T.B Joshua didn't have this revelation? Just thinking.It is well with our souls,God help us!

God was in the bathroom so he couldn't give him the vision on time. Bad case of diarrhea.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Min57: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Oblitz(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
more pix

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by OwerriChairman(f): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
I just confirmed from an eye witness there. Nobody died, just casualties. And the building is even under contruction,,, Nobody died please,,, And the casualties are just the workers alone. PLS BE INFORMED !!! ..... Thanks be to God, there was no death recorded.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
God is telling us something......
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by seunakin231(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
How come he didn't see d collapse of his building...chai
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
RIP to the dead.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
More details and more photos of the synagogue scene Here:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.