Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (175057 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Samiceman: Hmmmmm, May his soul rest in peace. Amen
whose?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MadCow1: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
caprini1: somethings in life are sometimes beyond prophecy....sometimes ago people returning from the redeemed camp after a convention perished in a car accident.same with some deeperlife members too .Even the great Elijah in d bible fell sick and died,after many great miracles he did.Let us remember that God allows rain to fall for both the righteous and unrighteous.It is well.

Elijah didn't die...

That Nigga flew into Heaven like a Boss...

Please read your bible.. grin

12 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MORNDEW(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Well, i came late bt it wont stop my observation on this.
Y did he nt see dis? Is everything right with cristendom in Nigeria? Hw can egineers build whatever they like on a foundation for a storey building?
And those who insult ppl cos of men of God u dnt know their autheticity, Do u think God is dumb? Asking about the authenticity or questioning some actions or inaction of dis men of God is not a sin nd alll u "Daddy" apologists use ur brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
so TB joshua could not use miracle to stop the calamity... and he is a mega prophet!

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by zicoraads: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
MORNDEW:
Ar u sure this churches ar real christians?
In as much as these men behave in ways that begs answers, I never ever make it my habit to tag someone a real christian or a fake one. That distinction is left to the Most High. Only God truly knows who is and who is not.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Tundeiab(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
http:///74DAtqTYr official report from the SCOAN
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
May their souls rest in peace. For those yapping the MOG, please do not judge him, he is not the first MOG to go through trying times. It is well.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MORNDEW(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
zicoraads: In as much as these men behave in ways that begs answers, I never ever make it my habit to tag someone a real christian or a fake one. That distinction is left to the Most High. Only God truly knows who is and who is not.
Then ppl ar nt out of place to call dem names if politicians can be tagged whst stops us frm tagging ppl we dnt even know weda dey ar real or nt.Afterall we are equal before God.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Tundeiab(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
geophyscist: thanks
welcome bro! I was one of his worst critic in the past...

After a while I studied his sermons, behaviors, works of charity etc. I became convinced beyond reasonable doubt that he is a real MAN OF GOD. I don't care what people say about him cos I have said more in d past...

HOW I WISH I CAN SEE HIM IN PERSON TO ENCOURAGE HIM IN THE LORD!

JESUS IS LORD!!!

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by jpaul5: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
I just saw this posted on his Facebook page:

This is an official communication from The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations concerning a news story currently being reported by the media regarding an incident that happened today:

“A building, not the church auditorium as was reported. The few people that were there are being rescued. What you wish to others, God wishes to you. Nothing makes us love a person as much as praying for him. The more I love you, the more I will pray for you.”

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Sparklesebony: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hmnn! Jesus and the early disciples moved from place to place spreading the goodnews, healing and delivering the oppressed. Our modern day pastors/GOS busy building empires to accommodate ...?

God's dwelling place/temple is our body/heart. A zillion years of sleeping in churches does not change a damn thing, if your heart is un-inhabitable by God.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Alexsmith20(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lacomus: Initially I thought it was a joke , this shows that there is corruption even in construction industry, I wonder which company set this trap for 15 lives , it a shame in other news I think it's high time believers wake up from their slumber because the devil is very busy nw , first it was pstor Chris Family nw synagogue Church
Same here...i think we should stedfast in our ways as belivers,for the evil ones waits not.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Dawinlove(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
story for d gods...i only pity those dead and injured...dem find healing nd deliverance com jam wwetin pass d opposite..
diaris gods o
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
plasmadocument: HOW DO WE KNOW HE DID NOT SEE IT?

WHAT IF HE SAW IT BUT COULD NOT PREVENT IT?

JESUS CHRIST SAW EVERY DETAIL OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM AND HE PRAYED THAT THE CUP SHALL PASS FROM HIM,
BUT HE ADDED LET YOUR WILL BE DONE. THE NEXT DAY HE WAS TORTURED AND KILLED.

DID HE NOT SEE IT? COULD HE NOT HAVE DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS PEOPLE.
Did you actually said this? Like seriously!? He saw it and could not warn his members to stay clear of the building or the whole church premises in general. Isn't that the best prevention? What are you saying? By trying to defend your MOG you are disgracing him the more! It's best you keep shut! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by iamord(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dux01: God is telling us something......
Yeah.. The message is clear

That black people should learn to use brain that he has given them

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Arsenalbro: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
bros T B God nor reveal this o
ne ,to u ?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by NAJALYN: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Cant believe it. May the departed rest in perfect peace Lord.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by NobleG1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
geophyscist: these could happen to anybody be you a pastor, imam, priest,president.so dont see it as if he is above misfortune or trouble of life.

But he says he sees vision! Why didn't he see this coming?

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by otunba5050(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
May God help us o
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Sparklesebony: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
So so sad. May the souls of the dead find rest in Abraham's bossom.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by caprini1: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1:

Elijah didn't die...

That Nigga flew into Heaven like a Boss...

Please read your bible.. grin
Elisha....
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
TrollMan: Death comes in the least strangest way you wouldn't expect...

My best post on this thread.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by oderemo(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
NobleG1:

But he says he sees vision! Why didn't he see this coming?
He shld have gone to spec servers now. 20/20 vision.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
MORNDEW: Well, i came late bt it wont stop my observation on this.
Y did he nt see dis? Is everything right with cristendom in Nigeria? Hw can egineers build whatever they like on a foundation for a storey building?
And those who insult ppl cos of men of God u dnt know their autheticity, Do u think God is dumb? Asking about the authenticity or questioning some actions or inaction of dis men of God is not a sin nd alll u "Daddy" apologists use ur brain

U just spoke my mind

A person who predicts everything can't predict what's about to befall him.

All this apologists worshipping these MOG's instead of GOD are harming cristendom

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by fireforfire: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
money121: na whaooo ane joshua no prophetize this one grin grin

what is "prophetize"? angry

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by chacoonder(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Samiceman: Hmmmmm, May his soul rest in peace. Amen
his or their??..prayer no be by force abeg.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Arsenalbro: bros T B God nor reveal this o
ne ,to u ?

Angel GABU neva confirm him subscription for this week abeg no blame the bros.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
s3nn2x: Hehehehehehe

This is hilarious.

I am supposed to be sad...

This is someone that sees visions...yet could not see what was coming.

I hope no life was lost sha. I also hope it is not true.

Your statement can be liken to those that mocked Christ on his way to be crucified saying you saved others why can't you save yourself? Then another (The criminal)mocked Him saying, “Aren't you the Messiah? Save yourself and us!”
Be wise, guard your heart.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Why is it that he didn't see it in his vision before it happened? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by chacoonder(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
mcfarlin:

U just spoke my mind

A person who predicts everything can't predict what's about to befall him.

All this apologists worshipping these MOG's instead of GOD are harming cristendom
Is blasphemy not a sin in Christendom?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by igben(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
tb joshua shud start performing his stage miracle on these corpse so that we can watch it on sunday undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.