Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (174986 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Reference(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
donpeey22: Then that God must be very wicked to have deliberately allowed such painful death befall his ardent worshippers, not as caring as christian preachers would want us to believe or does not exist in the first place.

He exists and is love. And His love is demonstrated in two exceptional gifts no man can ever match. He created us free moral beings with no inhibitions to thoughts, speech, acts and mannerism and He offered up His only begotten Son Jesus as a price for our redemption. There's no greater love than that.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MissTeaseMe(f): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
WRITERSTAB: Too bad. Rip to the dead.!
In other news,read sexy and .... Stories@ http://writerstab./
You are a real idiooot!!!
God punish u and ur stuuupid blog. What does sex have to do with what is being discussed here?
Useless goat

7 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Wiseoldman: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Martian: Allow me to

Why the Bleep are u laughing....people are dead, and that shiit cracks you up. The Bleep mehn, I'm not member of his church....but he is a pastor not God...my regards to d family of the bereaved.

It's weird and annoying at the same time that a lot of folks find this entertaining....ask youself, whats the fulfillment in having your fellow humankind dead?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Lucasbalo(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
OwerriChairman: I just confirmed from an eye witness there. Nobody died, just casualties. And the building is even under contruction,,, Nobody died please,,, And the casualties are just the workers alone. PLS BE INFORMED !!! ..... Thanks be to God, there was no death recorded.
No one died but casualties . That's funny.

6 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wiseoldman:

Why the Bleep are u laughing....people are dead, and that shiit cracks you up. The Bleep mehn, I'm not member of his church....but he is a pastor not God...my regards to d family of the bereaved.

It's weird and annoying at the same time that a lot of folks find this entertaining....ask youself, whats the fulfillment in having your fellow humankind dead?

It's very entertaining. What's the fulfillment? I just enjoy watching religious nut live their lives....................and sometimes their death is actually funny.
Their "nostradamus man of god" should have been in the building. Now, that would have been the cherry on top of the cake. grin
If you're still bleeping mad, "you can go hug a transformer".
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by lomprico(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tessy10: Now dis is a lie...a very big one at that...
He did gv a phophecy concerning a big church falling during a sunday live service 2wks ago...
Ok,now if dis phophecy was abt d SC0AN he surely wld hv seen it,i therefore doubt d credibility of dis news..
GOD GUIDE US!
still living in self denial. SMH for u!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Geehan(f): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wonder why some feel find it easy to assume God's position as the judge, only God himself can judge both the Sheep and the sheperd. Even Job went through trials and tribulations yet he didn't denounce God. I pray the Sins of the dead are forgiven, and may their soul be accepted in Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MissTeaseMe(f): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
sarutobie: rip to the dead..their lives brutally cut short...but trust me a lot of nigerians will still not learn..the government has gone on all media outlet enlightening and encouraging the people to adhere to the cement gradings and use the appropriate grades for building. But trust "smart" nigerians, they will still use a grade 35 cement for beam amd pillar casting instead of the appropriate grade 45 or even 50 with the common retort " afterall all na the same cement"..ignorance is dangerous but self imposed ignorance is fatal...nigerians DO THE RIGHT THING!
So unfortunate. Even the so called professionals that shld knw best are guilty.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by zurine(f): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
chai
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Olusanya333(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dux01: God is telling us something......
Hearing they can't hear.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by lomprico(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
kpawoosay: .

you that Is talking. what do u no about the word of God. bible do not embrace criticism. there are a lot of mystery that happen in this world that we can't explain. so the only solution here is to pray for the injured and not the dead cos the dead now faces judgment. No prayer can save them now. Read ur bible oh you catholics...
what has reading his bible got to do with the fact that people have died in a collapsed building and the owner of the building who predicts irrelevant, nonspiritual things as trivial as arsenal football matches COULD NOT see this? e get as e be o!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Maximus85(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
Guess the saying is right that a torchlight wouldn't see its own yansh. Nothing more to say.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Olusanya333(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
And where exactly is T.B Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by 2scorehigh(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
embarassed It's quite unfortunate because what happened to him could've happened to any other person so I don't see the reason why some people are gloating over the misfortune that befell the man. But not to worry my dear man of God, the bone must surely rise again.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by sefiureal(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
OMG.....wot a grief.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by shang6ix: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
emusmith: Hmmm! A lot "gbagaunsss" today ooo
LOL...nobody above mistake, copy dat?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
fabybaby: Am highly disappointed the way people are destroying the name of Prophet TB Joshua, assive his building was the first to collapse in the whole world, instead of praying for the lost and asking God's healing upon those that are hospitalized you are condemning the Prophet asshhhhh is unfair smiley
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by BodyKiss(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Removed
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
shang6ix: LOL...nobody above mistake, copy dat?
It's just an observation. ew!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by lomprico(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
donpeey22: Then that God must be very wicked to have deliberately allowed such painful death befall his ardent worshippers, not as caring as christian preachers would want us to believe or does not exist in the first place.
dont mind him but God can show him football matches n refuse to show him this!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by obioraval(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissTeaseMe: O ga o
Storey buildings collapsing in Lagos since 9000bc. Thanks to our "professional" engineers, products of our fantastic La crame la pour Universities
and what makes you think its our "Professional" engineers that designed such buildings?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by hydrocarbon(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2014

But wait o,this sounds strange,how come he(MOG) no see dis calimity..I rest my case.. Šρǝ¢íαŁ•€ðîƬìση̷̷̈́́... ..♫(|-_-|) ♫the god's are wise.......

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by binhozie(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
OwerriChairman: I just confirmed from an eye witness there. Nobody died, just casualties. And the building is even under contruction,,, Nobody died please,,, And the casualties are just the workers alone. PLS BE INFORMED !!! ..... Thanks be to God, there was no death recorded.

Bros hope all is well?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by spokesboy: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2014

GOD BLESS YOU FOR SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT. I ALSO HEARD THE NEWS ON RADIO AT 5.00PM TODAY.
There are three casualties though and speculations have it that they are construction workers on site as at the time of the incident.

Brethren, let's confirm our stories before spreading rumors
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by iluvpomo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
TBJ shall build again

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by NWANICHODE: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
No weapon against the man of God shall prosper!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
AIT is saying 2dead... hmm
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by guttentag(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
R.I.P to the dead!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by newspapers: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
I saw the news on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/tb-joshua-synagogue-church-collapsed-18-dead/ and was also following the trend. Its tragic o... Very Tragic.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissTeaseMe: O ga o
Storey buildings collapsing in Lagos since 9000bc. Thanks to our "professional" engineers, products of our fantastic La crame la pour Universities
lol unilorin

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by 3kay945(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Am not happy with this. How did it happen? Not sure its as a result of substandard materials but structural engineering error.
Its paining me shacry
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
boneruns: I passed through the church sometime this month, and I saw the disaster that was waiting to happen. Anyone could have predicted the danger. It wasn't the main church auditorium but a tall, tiny building behind the main auditorium

I wonder if they had no competent Engineer to advise them on the risk in such building.

May the souls of the dead, RIP.
My point exactly. Thanks jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.