Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (174880 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Lovine: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2014
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/09/12/none-dead-at-synagogue-building-collapse-church/
NO death in the Synagogue

The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), said on Friday that no one has been confirmed dead following the building collapse that occurred near the main church auditorium in Lagos.

‎The media department of the church explained that contrary to media reports, no one is trapped in the rubbles.

The church said those who were injured are being cared for, adding that it would come up with a statement soon.

Prophet T.B. Joshua was not available for comments, but the media department of the church said efforts to determine what caused the collapse of the six-storey building at about 1:00 p.m. is ongoing.

Synagogue-church

The church said officials of the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) cordoned off the site while rescue operation was ongoing.

Journalists, the church said, would be taken to the site when it is safe for everyone.

it would be recalled that Mr Ibrahim Farinloye, spokesman for the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), South-West Zone, said at least three persons were feared dead and 15 injured earlier today while responding to questions from newsmen at the scene.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Ijawboi(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2014
mimiy05:
watch what you say....u dey there when im sign contract with satan?? if God say may u bring evidence come defend wetin u just talk..u fit??
some Nigerians be acting like na dem holy pass since 1914
you dey deir wen god call am? Nigerians acting like the devil can't heal since 1963

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mimiy05: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2014
hungryboy: aunty shut up
what's the shut up for? what she said makes perfect sense
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Ishilove: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2014
hungryboy: aunty shut up
Your stinking mouth
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by nora544: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Lovine: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/09/12/none-dead-at-synagogue-building-collapse-church/

The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), said on Friday that no one has been confirmed dead following the building collapse that occurred near the main church auditorium in Lagos.

‎The media department of the church explained that contrary to media reports, no one is trapped in the rubbles.

The church said those who were injured are being cared for, adding that it would come up with a statement soon.

Prophet T.B. Joshua was not available for comments, but the media department of the church said efforts to determine what caused the collapse of the six-storey building at about 1:00 p.m. is ongoing.

Synagogue-church

The church said officials of the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) cordoned off the site while rescue operation was ongoing.

Journalists, the church said, would be taken to the site when it is safe for everyone.

it would be recalled that Mr Ibrahim Farinloye, spokesman for the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), South-West Zone, said at least three persons were feared dead and 15 injured earlier today while responding to questions from newsmen at the scene.

why the church is lying that no one is death, that is so sad and why they cannot tell the truth, is this a real christian church?

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Eyop: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2014
Ishilove:
Your stinking mouth
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mimiy05: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2014
Ijawboi: you dey deir wen god call am? Nigerians acting like the devil can't heal since 1963
no sir...i wasn't there and i never said the devil can't heal...no matter what we think or don't think...we have no power infact our Lord Jesus specifically warned us never to judge anyone...u call him a man of satan...can you sincerely tell me that u hv never sinned in your entire life?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mimiy05: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2014
Ijawboi: shatup
The truth will forever be bitter...
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by lawrsmith(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2014
nora544:

why the church is lying that no one is death, that is so sad and why they cannot tell the truth, is this a real christian church?
this is pure lie from the pulpit.this is just to cover the image and integrity of Synagogue church of all nation. but they should know that there is God

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by deeptechcool(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2014
mimiy05:
watch what you say....u dey there when im sign contract with satan?? if God say may u bring evidence come defend wetin u just talk..u fit??
some Nigerians be acting like na dem holy pass since 1914
This is the same story blind followers kept reiterating when that babalawo pastor Ajanaku was still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Lovine: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Is there any true child of God in the house? Have you ever had an accident, challenges or any problem? Count it all joy the Bible said. James 1:2
Read also, (Luke 13:3-4) . . .. 4 Or those eighteen upon whom the tower in Si‧lo′am fell, thereby killing them, do YOU imagine that they were proved greater debtors than all other men inhabiting Jerusalem? (he was saying that the fact they died a horrible death didn't mean they were bad, or worse than everybody else, obviously. it just happened.)

God may use physical evil for a higher purpose: to test us and prepare us for glory (1 Peter 1:6-7, 5:10, 2 Corinthians 12:7-9), or to make us more compassionate (2 Corinthians 1:3-6). The suffering we endure now will be more than compensated by the glory of eternal life (2 Corinthians 4:16-18, Philippians 1:21-23). Physical evil is one means God uses to accomplish His work on earth (John 9:1-3). It is very difficult to see any value in pain, suffering, loss of a loved one, disability, etc. However, these temporary evils are insignificant on the time scale of eternity, and they may just be a testing and preparation for better things to come.

Despite all this, the reason for most physical evil is simply unknown to us. Sometimes, we just have to put our trust in God and accept the fact that we can't understand why we have to suffer (Psalms 23:4, 31:7, Lamentations 3:31-33):

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts." (NAS, Isaiah 55:8-9 )

GOD ALLOWS WHAT EVER HE WANT. Don't blaspheme because of what happened, be careful it may happen to you, who knows. Don't play a saint here, some good Christians and Muslims were killed by Boko Haram, did you know why? Be careful.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by lastpage: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Jinflame: Update on Pastor T.B Joshua's collapsed Synagogue church building: Church officials attack NEMA emergency aid officials, smash NTA camera:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/update-on-pastor-tb-joshuas-collapsed.html

They are trying to do a COVER-UP!

They will invite NTA "AFTER" they have finished cleaning up wink grin grin

Trust Naija now. wink wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by waja(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2014
I thought Charity begins at home. Lemme check his prophecies.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mimiy05: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2014
deeptechcool:
This is the same story blind followers kept reiterating when that babalawo pastor Ajanaku was still alive.
i aint defending no one...im not even a member of scoan...im a proud catholic...all im saying is letz not say what we are not sure of...still standing by my principle.."judge not so that ye shall not be judged"

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mimiy05: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Lovine: Is there any true child of God in the house? Have you ever had an accident, challenges or any problem? Count it all joy the Bible said. James 1:2
Read also, (Luke 13:3-4) . . .. 4 Or those eighteen upon whom the tower in Si‧lo′am fell, thereby killing them, do YOU imagine that they were proved greater debtors than all other men inhabiting Jerusalem? (he was saying that the fact they died a horrible death didn't mean they were bad, or worse than everybody else, obviously. it just happened.)

God may use physical evil for a higher purpose: to test us and prepare us for glory (1 Peter 1:6-7, 5:10, 2 Corinthians 12:7-9), or to make us more compassionate (2 Corinthians 1:3-6). The suffering we endure now will be more than compensated by the glory of eternal life (2 Corinthians 4:16-18, Philippians 1:21-23). Physical evil is one means God uses to accomplish His work on earth (John 9:1-3). It is very difficult to see any value in pain, suffering, loss of a loved one, disability, etc. However, these temporary evils are insignificant on the time scale of eternity, and they may just be a testing and preparation for better things to come.

Despite all this, the reason for most physical evil is simply unknown to us. Sometimes, we just have to put our trust in God and accept the fact that we can't understand why we have to suffer (Psalms 23:4, 31:7, Lamentations 3:31-33):

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts." (NAS, Isaiah 55:8-9 )

GOD ALLOWS WHAT EVER HE WANT. Don't blaspheme because of what happened, be careful it may happen to you, who knows. Don't play a saint here, some good Christians and Muslims were killed by Boko Haram, did you know why? Be careful.
please help me tell them o
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by deeptechcool(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2014
mimiy05:
i aint defending no one...im not even a member of scoan...im a proud catholic...all im saying is letz not say what we are not sure of...still standing by my principle.."judge not so that ye shall not be judged"

We've said it (the truth) before and when the time comes, we w say it again.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by iamord(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2014
Lucasbalo: This so called faith healers are just scamming their gullible followers. They are here too ala Benny Hill, jimmy Swagart and so on. The only difference is that people are catching up to their mumbo jumbo tricks. TB can predict gloom and doom for others but can't predict this one. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

The earlier people discover the likes of behnny hinn, oral roberts, td jakes TBN and co are freemasons and pick race the better.. This people can't imagine how deep they r brainwashed

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Sparklesebony: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2014
Lovine: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/09/12/none-dead-at-synagogue-building-collapse-church/

Synagogue-church

Big LIE! What is SCOAN hiding that its officials are preventing the journalists from doing their jobs? I smell a dead rat.

The people deserve better than this.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by nora544: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2014
Sparklesebony:

Big LIE! What is SCOAN hiding that its officials are preventing the journalists from doing their jobs? I smell a dead rat.

The people deserve better than this.

I read in an other newspaper from nigeria that there could be victimes with Ebola and i hope that this is not tru, you know what this means when it is tru.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by hungryboy(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Aunty shut up (x2)
Ishilove:
Your stinking mouth
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Sparklesebony: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Just heard on TVC News that journalists were barred at the church's entrance gate. They were only able to get info from passers-by and neighbours.

Wonders shall never end. Aint nobody pulling wools over our eyes.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Grahamjnr(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2014
MissTeaseMe: What!!!
The natural thing will be to say, "WHY DIDN'T THE MOG SEE THIS COMING"

Only hope it aint true...(It has been Confirmed to be true): I feel sad that so many people died today. Lovely people that would have gone on to live good lives, fathers, mothers, children; members of one family or the other, bread-winners. May their souls rest in peace. Amen

Modified
some people are wasting their time to quote and insult me, cos the MOG cld not predict the collapse of his building. Guess what?

I DONT GIVE A SHIT!!!
gringringringrin
You're right my dear, don't mind all these prophets of doom, too bad he didn't see his coming so as to avert it . My heart goes to the family of the departed

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Sparklesebony: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2014
nora544:

I read in an other newspaper from nigeria that there could be victimes with Ebola and i hope that this is not tru, you know what this means when it is tru.

With the way these people are acting, anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by osss: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2014
RIP to the dead
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by chacoonder(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2014
mcfarlin:

If you want people to accept your miracles as authentic why not go to places like SABO in ibadan and heal those malams with a plethora of diseases and afflictions?.

THINKING alone will expose the fraudulent nature of these charlatans.
..hmm..i concur with you.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by RikoduoSennin(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2014

Synagogue-church

Even if Persons did not die in this collapsed building, I think COREN has recently passed a law which recommends prison sentence for anyone who owns a collapsed building in Nigeria. What then will be the fate of the Prophet? Are they going to let him go? Use another as scape-goat? Or focus only on none powerful Nigerians whose buildings collapse due to poor infrastructure?

It remains to be seen!.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by iamord(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Lovine: Is there any true child of God in the house? Have you ever had an accident, challenges or any problem? Count it all joy the Bible said. James 1:2

Tell those that will end up in hell from there to count their blessings mcheew!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by iamord(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2014
This is why I like asians.. Heads must role for this incident that occurred
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by iamord(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Even if Persons did not die in this collapsed building, I think COREN has recently passed a law which recommends prison sentence for anyone who owns a collapsed building in Nigeria. What then will be the fate of the Prophet? Are they going to let him go? Use another as scape-goat? Or focus only on none powerful Nigerians whose buildings collapse due to poor infrastructure?

It remains to be seen!.

Sit back , relax and just watch brainwashed people exhibit double standards once more ..they will rather sympathize and cover the main cause up.. If there is any person going to prison for this its Satan!!

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Billygee2u: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2014
iamord: This is why I like asians.. Heads must role for this incident that occurred
you are wrong .it's not that heads will roll,but ,every head must be paid for but the dead and the injured .
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2014
emusmith: You believe in science? What you just said is You believe science and its laws can't fail you, they can't be demystified. Agreed?
Although science and some of it's laws may be demistified, both the demystification and/or confirmation can be carried out in the laboratory. Unlike the so called 'god' that exists only in the figment of imagination of those that believe in him/her(no one is even sure of the gender).
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by jbaby265(f): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2014
lord have mercy

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.