Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (174977 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:34am On Sep 13, 2014
InvertedHammer: /
Nawa o!

Person dey find salvation wealth, go jam death.

R.I.P

\

See rhyme? na you be MI?
' ...person dey find wealth
come find death '!

Hmm. All 'glory' to Jehovah! One thing am sure of is that the great FSM can never be this irrational with his Pasta-loving children. Anyway RIP to the dead !
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:40am On Sep 13, 2014
mcfarlin:

Lol MENTAL DWARFISM......funny enough if all those following these pastorpreneurs continue to defend them with such vigor..then these men aint got no worries...thier empires will progress.
This so called faith healers are just scamming their gullible followers. They are here too ala Benny Hill, jimmy Swagart and so on. The only difference is that people are catching up to their mumbo jumbo tricks. TB can predict gloom and doom for others but can't predict this one. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Kosieze: 2:06am On Sep 13, 2014
http://woobox.com/gemukx/vote/for/4662460 help bring a dream alive. Pls vote 'Anna belle'

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 13, 2014
It doesn't hv to b d engr's fault,plus not all d engrs in nigeria handled d project
MissTeaseMe: O ga o
Storey buildings collapsing in Lagos since 9000bc. Thanks to our "professional" engineers, products of our fantastic La crame la pour Universities
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mrgreen4real(m): 3:47am On Sep 13, 2014
s3nn2x: Hehehehehehe

This is hilarious.

I am supposed to be sad...

This is someone that sees visions...yet could not see what was coming.

I hope no life was lost sha. I also hope it is not true.
Stop castigating pple because no one is perfect except God, Allah or who ever you may think. If the two believed most holy pple on earth were perfect then prophet muhammad would have seen the high fever coming to kill him and wouldn't have died (early) at the age of 62 likewise Jesus christ would have seen his crucifixion to avoid early death at 33 because then pple lived up to 150 yrs. We are living in a world of mysteries

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Funjosh(m): 4:43am On Sep 13, 2014
MissTeaseMe: O ga o
Storey buildings collapsing in Lagos since 9000bc. Thanks to our "professional" engineers, products of our fantastic La crame la pour Universities

the engineer is in a big poo angry angry angry
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MrDoGood(m): 4:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Samiceman: Hmmmmm, May his soul rest in peace. Amen

must u comment ?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by BRAINBOX482(m): 4:50am On Sep 13, 2014
What should we say of a lamp that makes people to believe it illuminates for people to see, yet its underside is always dark. Only God knows the true believers. Praying indoor when nobody knows is better than looking out for miracles only God can provide. Good morning everybody.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ElziLaz(m): 5:00am On Sep 13, 2014
The good Lord whom you serve will see you through these trying periods. stay strong and let God be true...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Tweetums(f): 5:23am On Sep 13, 2014
TB Joshua Ministries
This is an official communication from The Synagogue,
Church Of All Nations concerning a news story currently
being reported by the media regarding an incident that
happened today:
“A building, not the church auditorium as was reported. The
few people that were there are being rescued. What you
wish to others, God wishes to you. Nothing makes us love a
person as much as praying for him. The more I love you,
the more I will pray for you.”

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by deeptechcool(m): 5:45am On Sep 13, 2014
sugaarbear: see this animal
Your statement has defined the phylum under which u are classified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 5:45am On Sep 13, 2014
mrgreen4real:
Stop castigating pple because no one is perfect except God, Allah or who ever you may think. If the two believed most holy pple on earth were perfect then prophet muhammad would have seen the high fever coming to kill him and wouldn't have died (early) at the age of 62 likewise Jesus christ would have seen his crucifixion to avoid early death at 33 because then pple lived up to 150 yrs. We are living in a world of mysteries

I don't know about the muslim aspect of your story.

But if you know half the bible jesus' birth,activities and death were predicted even before he was born...if in doubt read isaiah 53(one of the many prophecies about him).

He also spoke and 'predicted' as u said his coming death/affliction(check matthew26:1-2)read the whole chapter to see the fulfilment of the prophecy...also read (mark 14-18-72).

Please try and read more of the bible by yourself don't be taken in by the deceit of charlatans nor be contented with hearsay...please read..please.

6 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Allansmith: 5:49am On Sep 13, 2014
Lacomus: Initially I thought it was a joke , this shows that there is corruption even in construction industry, I wonder which company set this trap for 15 lives , it a shame in other news I think it's high time believers wake up from their slumber because the devil is very busy nw , first it was pstor Chris Family nw synagogue Church

WORD.....Hmmmmmm...Wake up o ye people... sad

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by dam007(m): 5:56am On Sep 13, 2014
mrgreen4real:
For the record, Jesus christ did see his crucifixion, just didn't avoid it to have what is written come to pass #KnowYourBiBle

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by HoneySwag(f): 6:03am On Sep 13, 2014
chibwike: First twas pastor chris...now its Tb joshua....I think God is fed up...dis two guys deceiving chistains since 1900
Lol
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 13, 2014
End time things
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by akanbiaa(m): 6:21am On Sep 13, 2014
mrgreen4real:
These proves only the creator of the heavens and the earth is perfect and his Prophets are only human no matter what label people give them and that the Creator of the heavens and Earth is the All seeing and the only one worthy of being worshiped, in Islam people give all the glory to Allah(One and Only God) but do Christians Give all the Glory to Jehovah or is it shared by the false notion of Him having a begotten son, note that if indeed there is a begotten son, then he will definitely have all the Qualities of his Father.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by oluwashola4me(m): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2014
This is an official communication from The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations concerning a news story currently being reported by the media regarding an incident that happened today:

“A building, not the church auditorium as was reported. The few people that were there are being rescued. What you wish to others, God wishes to you. Nothing makes us love a person as much as praying for him. The more I love you, the more I will pray for you.”
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by immortalvoices(m): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2014
mcfarlin:

I don't know about the muslim aspect of your story.

But if you know half the bible jesus' birth,activities and death were predicted even before he was born...if in doubt read isaiah 53(one of the many prophecies about him).

He also spoke and 'predicted' as u said his coming death/affliction(check matthew26:1-2)read the whole chapter to see the fulfilment of the prophecy...also read (mark 14-18-72).

Please try and read more of the bible by yourself don't be taken in by the deceit of charlatans nor be contented with hearsay...please read..please.

oga stop fooling your self, we know your type come out clean and blaspheme or mock at the man of God if you must, stop using bible quotations to support ur stance just to attract likes and support from gullible devil infested hearts like yours..
You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not the people all the time. "THE CHURCH IS MATCHING ON AND THE GATE OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL". go and read the book of Job and ask God to guide and direct you dat's if you truly know God!!!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 13, 2014
this should be moved to jokes section mtchew
anyways could some one pls tell me the criteria for creating a topic on Nairaland. thanks in anticipation
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2014
immortalvoices:

oga stop fooling your self, we know your type come out clean and blaspheme or mock at the man of God if you must, stop using bible quotations to support ur stance just to attract likes and support from gullible devil infested hearts like yours..
You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not the people all the time. "THE CHURCH IS MATCHING ON AND THE GATE OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL". go and read the book of Job and ask God to guide and direct you dat's if you truly know God!!!

I pray you see the light before its too late.

I know your type you don't read the bible to see the light it sheds rather you read the parts that satisfy your shortsightedness.

Try and read the bible to know the truth...and stop following men like yourself who will trick you into hell fire.

Lastly try and be polite in all your dealings you never know whom you might meet.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mezebel(f): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2014
Atmmachine: Breaking News !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodluck Jonathan died this morning on his way to Burkina Faso.. His presidential private jet crashed into a sky scraper on the outskirts of Lome.

SOURCE : BBC
ur joke dry pass old mama toto!!!

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by iamdsam: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2014
This's why I hate Nairaland. It's a site where you got rumours being spread and the dociles and gullibles believe. You guys who're accepting should please confirm this with pictures. All the news sites where I've read this can't confirm with pictures which is to prove that they just wanna rubbish the image of the church which they can't succeed to do.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by M4gunners: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2014
End Time Thing
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by blank(f): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2014
OwerriChairman: I just confirmed from an eye witness there. Nobody died, just casualties. And the building is even under contruction,,, Nobody died please,,, And the casualties are just the workers alone. PLS BE INFORMED !!! ..... Thanks be to God, there was no death recorded.

Casualties? There were no dead people but there were casualties? Casualties are dead people so what are you saying? That the dead workers are not worthy to be counted as dead people?

You are a big fat liar! The spokesperson has confirmed 15 dead people as at yesterday evening and many more are trapped.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by livebullet(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2014
kpawoosay: .

you that Is talking. what do u no about the word of God. bible do not embrace criticism. there are a lot of mystery that happen in this world that we can't explain. so the only solution here is to pray for the injured and not the dead cos the dead now faces judgment. No prayer can save them now. Read ur bible oh you catholics...
the catholic church wrote ur bible under God's inspiration the same catholic church educated ur savage forefathers the same catholic church currently fights for your rights in the world today...where were/was/is ur protestant sect when the church was/is doing all these?

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Lightening: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2014
akanbiaa: These proves only the creator of the heavens and the earth is perfect and his Prophets are only human no matter what label people give them and that the Creator of the heavens and Earth is the All seeing and the only one worthy of being worshiped, in Islam people give all the glory to Allah(One and Only God) but do Christians Give all the Glory to Jehovah or is it shared by the false notion of Him having a begotten son, note that if indeed there is a begotten son, then he will definitely have all the Qualities of his Father.

Religious fanaticism. Focus on living right and making the world safer by preaching against terrorism than rationalising God.

My 2 cowries.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Ishilove: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2014
How very tragic. It goes to show that only God is the All Seeing One. The prophet can only see what God reveals to him, so only God knows why this tragedy happened.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by bundur(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Why dint he see dis coming

d oda day he is saying d pope needs prayer
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Ishilove: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2014
Reference:

You need to read and understand the bible more. What you refer to Jesus doing is what is called a modern day crusade. Crusades are similar to tours. The minister moves from town or city to another preaching the Word FIRST and important and then healing the sick by the power of the Holy Spirit who confirms it by signs and wonders (results).

Preaching is critical because faith comes by hearing the Word and the Holy Spirit seeks faith in a man's heart to latch on. So it is God that heals not man. Infact the pastor has the least role to play. He is just to preach and lay hands. The receiver MUST have faith for performance. That is why the bible says of Jesus that He did not perform many miracles at a certain place because He didn't find much faith there.

The truth is that you are more likely to find faith in a congregation than on the streets because minds of people who COME to God are more prepared to receive it. It hasn't much to do with the preacher. Christianity is a FAITH, not a religion and certainly not magic that depends on the skill of the conjurer.

No man has the power to heal anyone of anything except the Word works through him. So don't look at any pastor for performance. People have been healed just listening to the Word on radio, by reading faith building materials and even touching anointed materials. The spark that ignites the miracle is faith.
A 1000likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.