Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (174978 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by joshrare(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lacomus: Initially I thought it was a joke , this shows that there is corruption even in construction industry, I wonder which company set this trap for 15 lives , it a shame in other news I think it's high time believers wake up from their slumber because the devil is very busy nw , first it was pstor Chris Family nw synagogue Church

My thought exactly
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Reference(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
mcfarlin:

Blasphemy in what sense

Refusing to be deceived by pastorpreneurs

All those claiming to heal the blind,lame,deaf,dumb in self organized crusades where outcomes can be doctored??

All those who did miracles in the bible went about doing good,jesus and his apostles easily come to mind.

If you want people to accept your miracles as authentic why not go to places like SABO in ibadan and heal those malams with a plethora of diseases and afflictions?.

THINKING alone will expose the fraudulent nature of these charlatans.

You need to read and understand the bible more. What you refer to Jesus doing is what is called a modern day crusade. Crusades are similar to tours. The minister moves from town or city to another preaching the Word FIRST and important and then healing the sick by the power of the Holy Spirit who confirms it by signs and wonders (results).

Preaching is critical because faith comes by hearing the Word and the Holy Spirit seeks faith in a man's heart to latch on. So it is God that heals not man. Infact the pastor has the least role to play. He is just to preach and lay hands. The receiver MUST have faith for performance. That is why the bible says of Jesus that He did not perform many miracles at a certain place because He didn't find much faith there.

The truth is that you are more likely to find faith in a congregation than on the streets because minds of people who COME to God are more prepared to receive it. It hasn't much to do with the preacher. Christianity is a FAITH, not a religion and certainly not magic that depends on the skill of the conjurer.

No man has the power to heal anyone of anything except the Word works through him. So don't look at any pastor for performance. People have been healed just listening to the Word on radio, by reading faith building materials and even touching anointed materials. The spark that ignites the miracle is faith.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by plaetton: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
donsteady: I hope and pray no life lost. God please take charge

Lol.
If any god was in charge, disasters wouldn't befall innocent people.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by plaetton: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Christianity is a faith, and not a religion?
This guy has murdered English language.
Is quiet interesting because Christianity is responsible for the invention of many words in the English dictionary.

State of emergency for Nigeria's educational system.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by thwarrior72: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
plaetton:
No sir.
It is a challenging moment for circus clowns and fraudsters when the chickens begin to come home to roost.
You are making a fool of yourself in this thread, by quoting everybody who has a divergent few from yours. Everybody cannot kowtow to ur senseless believe/opinion undecided

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ibe003(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Very sorry for the incident, I feel petty for all this innocent victims this fake demonic prophet have send to death, but if you tell people to avoid all this demonic pastors they turn against you, it don happen now, 50 people Confirm dead so far with uncountable casualties, work are still on to rescue more people from rubble. Very sorry

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by nora544: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
No fewer than 50 persons have been feared dead, with several others injured during the collapse of a six-storey building in the Synagogue Church of All Nations in Ikotun, Lagos on Friday.

A correspondent of the News Agency of Nigerian at the scene reports that ambulances were seen taking people out of the collapse building to the Isolo General Hospital.

There had yet to be an official confirmation of the number of casualties.

Policemen were on the ground dispersing crowds, who were gathered outside the gate of the collapse building.

An eyewitness, who spoke to NAN on anonymity, said that the building collapse at around 1.30pm.

He said the building, which usually serves as a guest house for some foreigners and people from the neighbouring African countries, was completed four months ago.

The eyewitness added that the building, which was a four-storey building, was converted to six-storey building to accommodate more of its visitors.

”We were all surprised with this incidence. At around 1.30pm, the building collapsed while people were inside.

“This building was a four-storey building but it was converted to seven,” he said.

NAN also observed that Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, National Emergency Management Agency and the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps were also on the ground.

LASEMA officials were denied access into the premises of the church while journalists were also chased away from the scene of the incidence.

People, who attempted to take pictures of the scene were harassed by members of the church

http://www.punchng.com/news/synagogue-church-building-collapses-many-feared-dead/

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Ayatullah(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
sugaarbear: must you fool rerefer to him as tuberculosis ? Mumu
.........and you are a great eidiot for crying over his name, what a fool thou art.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by redsun(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
If they had studied physics and geometry well,instead of the bible and the quoran,they would have known how to erect edifices that will stand the test of time.

There is no place for the ignorants to hide,not even in the house of god.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Reference:

You need to read and understand the bible more. What you refer to Jesus doing is what is called a modern day crusade. Crusades are similar to tours. The minister moves from town or city to another preaching the Word FIRST and important and then healing the sick by the power of the Holy Spirit who confirms it by signs and wonders (results).

Preaching is critical because faith comes by hearing the Word and the Holy Spirit seeks faith in a man's heart to latch on. So it is God that heals not man. Infact the pastor has the least role to play. He is just to preach and lay hands. The receiver MUST have faith for performance. That is why the bible says of Jesus that He did not perform many miracles at a certain place because He didn't find much faith there.

The truth is that you are more likely to find faith in a congregation than on the streets because minds of people who COME to God are more prepared to receive it. It hasn't much to do with the preacher. Christianity is a FAITH, not a religion and certainly not magic that depends on the skill of the conjurer.

You are the one who needs to read the bible more with an open mind.

The church as set up by jesus was not meant to be a miracle center but a guiding light for people seeking eternal life and oneness with GOD.

But today what have we so called men of GOD in biggest and latest rides?

Private jets??

Building schools from tithes(tax) obtained from church members...where 85% of their followers can't attend nor send their children to...e.t.c.

On miracles its written in the new testament that miracles were meant to establish the church [I.E the early church].

If you doubt me all the miracles documented in the new testament had the same pattern,

1.They were characterized by a suspension of the laws of nature e.g jesus walking on water and paul doing the same through faith.

2.They were instantaneous e.g the roman centurion whose servant was healed[tis documented that he was healed about the same time jesus was speaking] he wasn't even present there!....you spoke of miracles nt being MAGICAL in nature yet you neglected the showmanship of these pastorpreneurs in their so called healing??.

3.They were genuine..e.g the man born blind[people knew him]and they testified to the goodness of the lord in his life!!...today these pastorpreneurs pick up any random hungry person on the street to come and act lame.

I could give you lots of examples....but am still baffled at the slowness of some people how can a so called man of GOD heal a person blind from birth and instantly the person knows all the colors of the rainbow??

THINK BRO it helps!.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by pricelessJ(f): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by vizkiz(m): 3:18pm
Don't tell me the demons finally destroyed the church building after casting them out

Are you serious?demons?

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by andyanders: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Reference:

No man has the power to heal anyone of anything except the Word works through him. So don't look at any pastor for performance. People have been healed just listening to the Word on radio, by reading faith building materials and even touching anointed materials. The spark that ignites the miracle is faith.

Thank you my brother to having to take your time in explaining this to them.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nichobabe: It is when bad thing happen, that you will hear people saying that pastors are human, and not super-human but when you consider them human and want to correct or criticise them you will hear "touch not my anointed", God will strike you if you talk bad of MOG or "our spiritual father" are you not afraid of the MOG? etc.

Since they have put themselves as mini-GOD people will continue to be surprise when things common only to humans happen to them, like divorce and disaster.

No mind them!

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ayatullah:
.........and you are a great eidiot for crying over his name, what a fool thou art.

Leave them my brother there case reminds me of the yoruba adage
AJA TO BA MA SONU KI GBO FERE ODE
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by boneruns(m): 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
My point exactly. Thanks jare

Welcome Ma'am.

Hmm... Your location says Milky way.. I'm in Andromedia Nebula (M31).
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by plaetton: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2014
thwarrior72: You are making a fool of yourself in this thread, by quoting everybody who has a divergent few from yours. Everybody cannot kowtow to ur senseless believe/opinion undecided

slowpoke,
This is free forum for all shades of opinions.
Why does my opinion sting you
Does it cause you cognitive dissonance? You know that sinking feeling when idiocy meets plain old common sense?
Lol.

I have no apology.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by deleo16(m): 12:02am On Sep 13, 2014
@nichobabe TRUE whether you criticise MoG or not it doesn't change any fact that he will remain a man of God true they are human even if you criticise them doesn't change a fact his human he is open to criticism also thats why he is human.but reason why people quote "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" means ARE YOU ARE TRUE CHRISTIAN if an athiest, or Muslim criticise him I will understand where they are coming from if you are true Christian you won't be quick to condemn or judge anyone Bible is your standard let God be the judge and ask yourself would jesus Christ behave,talk like the way I just talk?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by TolaniLuv: 12:04am On Sep 13, 2014
peteregwu: I HEARD THAT DEAD RATE IS ABOUT 50...

I also heard your family member are there?sad please confirm....
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Mintayo(m): 12:06am On Sep 13, 2014
chinziaski: This world is changing. A world where we don't feel the pains of the injured, the destination of the dead and anguish of their loved ones. What can I say about this generation? The coldness of our heart can make a fish go stiff!
as in. Its beyond me. People are so callous and wicked and heartless. We are talking about human lives here and ppl here are just castigating the pastor,to think that majority here are youth is saddening!
This generation is decaying!
May God help us.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by logica(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2014
Cholison: Do not rejoice at this calamity, even when JOB in the Bible went through tribulation it was God that allowed Satan to test the faith of JOB and he came out of the trial stronger in his faith and believe in God. No man of God that do not go through trials and tribulations but in all cir- umstances we give God thanks and glory to his name. We sympathise with the bereaved families and the injured. May Almighty God comfort them in this trying times.
LMAO. You religious people are just a trip. If it was a "sinner", the story would be he was punished for his wrongdoings. If it is a "believer", it is a test from God. I don hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by simdam500(m): 12:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Lacomus: Initially I thought it was a joke , this shows that there is corruption even in construction industry, I wonder which company set this trap for 15 lives , it a shame in other news I think it's high time believers wake up from their slumber because the devil is very busy nw , first it was pstor Chris Family nw synagogue Church
next?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by deleo16(m): 12:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Mintayo:
as in. Its beyond me. People are so callous and wicked and heartless. We are talking about human lives here and ppl here are just castigating the pastor,to think that majority here are youth is saddening!
May God help us.
true talk my brother its a pity the world is upside down a world where people glorify in other people downfall instead of praying for them when then go astray,a world where money have replace good character, a world where you can everything happen fast human life means nothing,a world where ones native culture is replaced by civilization reminds me of Cobham's song- heart of worship
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by plaetton: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2014
Mintayo:
May God help us.
Of course, we should castigate the fool through whose chicanery this very sad tragedy occurred.
If these people, the dead and injured victims had been at home, at work or somewhere engaging in activities or vocations beneficial to themselves and their families, instead of being goaded into seeking fake miracles, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2014
Ishilove:
Which kind of nonsense English is this? This is Egun, not English. You have succeeded in confusing, rather than informing us. Please edit your post and write in Englishangry

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to
use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Poster...ignore this post, okay
There are no points for speaking/writing correct grammar here

SMH @ the English professors we have on here
Pointlessly, needlessly, rudely, at times cruelly correcting people on Nairaland on their "bad English"

(Do unto others as you would have them do unto you)
I am sure no one would like to be "corrected" like this
angry
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by simdam500(m): 12:33am On Sep 13, 2014
all4naija: That is a sad news. RIP to those who are dead! cry cry

Why does Nigerian environment often look like this? I don't understand what is going on! angry

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxVkjrKIgAAaqn8.jpg:medium[/img]
it nigeria... U cant change the fact... Let live with it
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by logica(m): 12:40am On Sep 13, 2014
plaetton:
Of course we should castigate the fool through whose chicanery this sad tragedy occurred.
If these people dead victims had been at home, at work or somewhere engaging in activities or vocations beneficial to themselves and their families instead of goaded into seeking fake miracles, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
LOL. These Christians really do have tunnel vision. If a club collapsed now it would be a different story. They would come to sermonize and gloat and blame the "sinners" for putting themselves in harms way. Of course when they say all that they are not being callous; they are being very humane!

Though I must add this TB Joshua's group is considered more of a heretical sect than Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Mintayo(m): 12:41am On Sep 13, 2014
deleo16: true talk my brother its a pity the world is upside down a world where people glorify in other people downfall instead of praying for them when then go astray,a world where money have replace good character, a world where you can everything happen fast human life means nothing,a world where ones native culture is replaced by civilization reminds me of Cobham's song- heart of worship
its so disheartening. Went through the pages of this thread and i am still in shock the kinda post i am reading here.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by InvertedHammer: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2014
/
Nawa o!

Person dey find salvation wealth, go jam death.

R.I.P

\

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 13, 2014
simdam500: it nigeria... U cant change the fact... Let live with it
No, I won't! There must be solution to change it! Please, move back to your forest village and stop messing up the environment in cities.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:27am On Sep 13, 2014
plaetton:

slowpoke,
This is free forum for all shades of opinions.
Why does my opinion sting you
Does it cause you cognitive dissonance? You that sinking feeling when idiocy meets plain old common sense?
Lol.

I have no apology.
Thank you for being brutal with the truth sir!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.