Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! (5148 Views)

My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / And She Says I Should Bleep+ Her To Prove I Love Her ....help !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2016
SCARED OF MAKING LOVE WITH HER

Please my fellow nairalanders, this issue has been hangin on my neck for so long that i have to finally cut it off. This happened again yesterday which resulted in a fierce quarrel between me and my side chic. The thing is we've been makin love with each other for over sometime now but am not always comfortable with her cosa the fact that she's that nocturnal type and even in the afternoon she'll still prefer the lights been off. But that's not really the main problem. What's disturbin me now is why she doesn't allow me to touch her p**sy not to talk of suckin it as she's that clean type. And because of this, i barely finish makin love with her without us gettin mad with eachother like it happened yesterday. Please what's the secret behind her action? Is she hidin anything from me?. The girl is very pretty and her skin complexion is fair and smooth. Just wanna know cos my girlfriend don't act that way with me. Thanks
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by majamajic(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2016
so this is your problem grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2016
Wow. This a question for them ladies. Yourmain, QueenValerie etal any clue?
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2016
majamajic:
so this is your problem grin grin
Uhlala! This got me giggling

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2016
pinceprinz:
Wow. This a question for them ladies. Yourmain, QueenValerie etal any clue?
Maybe she through bein' yo side piece? angry
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
Maybe she through bein' yo side piece? angry
Babe, you read his story at all? It's not like this is just coming up..
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2016
Hmm.. Mbok Y'all Should Tell A Brother what He Needs To Know. Sosongo!
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

Babe, you read his story at all? It's not like this is just coming up..
Yeah,an maybe she through with it now.
P.P.I don't know what you expected me ta say .
I was not the best one ta call,I'm not feelin' to helpful. undecided
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Sunkyphil(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2016
carry torchlit make u check d pussiy if she doesn't allow u put on d lit shikena problem solved
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2016
Sunkyphil:
carry torchlit make u check d pussiy if she doesn't allow u put on d lit shikena problem solved
won't she suspect something if i carry touch light close to her? Hmm..still need a better advice
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Adasun(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2016
op it's ur cross
,beside are u married to her?
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Strahovski1(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2016
Some ladies don't like their genitals touched.

It's ok besides it's not like she is your wife.

So just forget it and let her be. Do it the way she offers it.

#Out
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2016
Strahovski1:
Some ladies don't like their genitals touched.

It's ok besides it's not like she is your wife.

So just forget it and let her be. Do it the way she offers it.

#Out
thanks bro tho i never knew. I thought they like it
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by ros5: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Strahovski1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
bigneorapz:
thanks bro tho i never knew. I thouhgt they like it

Many don't. Because it feels good, some orgasm immediately. As such they don't want it. And some highly superstitious, see another meaning to it. So they reject it. And some it kills their xcitement.

2 Likes

Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Sunkyphil(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
bigneorapz:
won't she suspect something if i carry touch light close to her? Hmm..still need a better advice
as in ur phone's background lit is it not sharp enough

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
ros5:
does she alow u to Bleep her raw? probably she's feeling insecured. afraid of infections etc . m opinion though
please read my post well thanks
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sunkyphil:
as in ur phone's background lit is it not sharp enough
lol, i no fit stress myself reach that extent.
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
bigneorapz:
SCARED OF MAKING LOVE WITH HER

Please my fellow nairalanders, this issue has been hangin on my neck for so long that i have to finally cut it off. This happened again yesterday which resulted in a fierce quarrel between me and my side chic. The thing is we've been makin love with each other for over sometime now but am not always comfortable with her cosa the fact that she's that nocturnal type and even in the afternoon she'll still prefer the lights been off. But that's not really the main problem. What's disturbin me now is why she doesn't allow me to touch her p**sy not to talk of suckin it as she's that clean type. And because of this, i barely finish makin love with her without us gettin mad with eachother like it happened yesterday. Please what's the secret behind her action? Is she hidin anything from me?. The girl is very pretty and her skin complexion is fair and smooth. Just wanna know cos my girlfriend don't act that way with me. Thanks

Funny post.

First, she's most likely just self-conscious about her body.

Compliment her...lavishly perhaps.

And be very specific. Tell her she has lovely breasts, skin, etc. And let her know how seeing them turns you on so much.

And on your second point...women are different - kind of. Some will not even kiss you, but will offer you their vagina all-you-can-eat buffet style.

And for some, the very idea of someone touching or putting their mouth close to a nyamanyama orifice that's an outlet for blood and urine disgusts them to no end.

Ironically, some other far more gifted ones will blow a c0ck that just came of their ass.

Upbringing and socialization man...

You either take what's on offer, if she can't easily adapt to your tastes, or you carry your load go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Funny post.

First, she's most likely just self-conscious about her body.

Compliment her...lavishly perhaps.

And be very specific. Tell her she has lovely breasts, skin, etc. And let her know how seeing them turns you on so much

And on your second point...women are different - kind of. Some will not even kiss you, but will offer you their vagina all-you-can-eat buffet style.

And for some, the very idea of someone touching or putting their mouth close to a nyamanyama orifice that's an outlet for blood and urine disgusts them to no end

Ironically, some other far more gifted ones will blow a c0ck that just came of their ass

Upbringing and socialization man...

You either take what's on offer, if she can't easily adapt to your tastes, or you carry your load go.
thanks alot for this post. Best ever
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by cruzita(f): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
when I saw problem I was expecting to see something serious.
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by stzy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Well u won't b scared of sucking pussy in d future.... Its an advantage if she blows u good
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Frank3n2(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
I wish I have this kindoff problem now!! grin
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Frank3n2:
I wish I have this kindoff problem now!! grin
prayer is the key my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Aquariann: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Maybe she's a He after all... Like you've been shagging a guy
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Aquariann:
Maybe she's a He after all... Like you've been shagging a guy
it seems u've come across this same situation before..so how was his ass? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by herald9: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
This is a nice idea. That lady is semi-wise....
You can do it... But you can't see it... Till you take her to the alter...
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
herald9:
This is a nice idea. That lady is semi-wise....

You can do it... But you can't see it... Till you take her to the alter...
lol..then she must be an illiterate cheesy
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Aquariann: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
bigneorapz:
it seems u've come across this same situation before..so how was his ass? cheesy

Nah... I do with the lights on and I'm free to insert my fingers
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by nasha1(f): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
becoz u are a side-guy so she's reserving it for her main boo. undecided
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by firstking01(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
Yet another topic of me, my gf and sex topic...my question for the guys, una wan die for sex?, haba...this one even has a side chick plus his gf, yet he's complainingundecided...smh
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by firstking01(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
Yet another topic of me, my gf and sex...my question for the guys, una wan die for sex?, haba...this one even has a side chick plus his gf, yet he's complainingundecided...smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? / Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. / Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.