Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing (42053 Views)

From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Confusion In Police Headquarter Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by bayulll01(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
MissMeiya:

Honestly. It's too embarrassing. They don't even mind opening their mouths to say they lost a whole jet. The military. THE MILITARY. No shame.
missing or boko boys already have it in their care,useless country,useless leaders,pathetic fellowers
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
abrahamolusoji:
Have u considered the option of a technical fault in its avionics? Fighter jets have one of d most complicated systems in aircraft construction. Even d so called 4/5th generation jets suffers fatalities in transit without any possible reason for attack...guy, dos A-Jets are nt dat new but have proven reliable,nevetheless, dnt rule out d possibility of a avionic flaw
Even in the era and reign of B-29's during world war 2 Saw many of them encounter mechanical faults. Supersonic modern jets and drones are even prone not to talk of the old skool ones used by the nigerian military.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by guttentag(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
BOKO BOYZ ARE AT IT AGAIN, THEY HAVE RENT IT TO INVADE ASO ROCK!!
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by repogirl(f): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
akereconfi: I doubt if Boko Haram can take hold of this, and even if they capture the jet, remember, it is a jet and not a chopper. It requires a standard runway for take off.

Wake me up when BH create their own runway
they don't need to fly it dude, all they need to do is hide it so the army can't use it against them!

Afghanistan:
It won't.......suggestions emanating from top military officials says mechanical fault.
mechanical fault, fine, but the wreckage must be found before dat conclusion!
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by And9: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
tivta: For those of you making jest of the matter it is obvious you were not born when the civil war happened hence you can make jest of this. Let me warn you all this is going to be worst than the civil war if something is not done immediately cause unlike when it was the whole of nigeria fighting biafra, this time it will be north VS south and no one will be speared. It is time all these pastors show that they serve a living God and pray for this to end otherwise...

...true story.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by continentalceo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
LOL...Nigerian film straight...were are my conspiration theoriests oya take the lead

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by TemiATM(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
I said it, We're finished in this country.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by tunde1200(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Why jumping on conclusion?!.

martyns303: A MILITARY jet is one of the most sophisticated aircrafts, how can it just vanish from radar without a clue as to where it is or it's last known coordinate or position? It wasn't making a flight over the Atlantic or over another country's airspace. And to think it's the only of it's kind the military has got. We are finished in this country, that jet better not fall on the wrong hands. This is the only country where things of such monumental magnitude as warships, jet, vessels, and billions of dollars just go missing. We will wake up one morning and find out that Nigeria is missing.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by dabayomi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Missing comment...
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
repogirl: [s] they don't need to fly it dude, all they need to do is hide it so the army can't use it against them![/s]

mechanical fault, fine, but the wreckage must be found before dat conclusion!
Where do they want to hide it? Remember it requires a runway so how will they even transport it to their base.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by martyns303(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
tunde1200: Why jumping on conclusion?!.

What conclusion beside that which has already been stated that a jet is missing?

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by FDenigma: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ksslib: How Alpha jet go loss?

They Beta find am oo! To avoid gamma disaster.

Delta boys can solve this mystery!

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by ea7(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Is there any other response than 'whatever '. It really is just same old stuff

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by iluvnaija: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Obviously heads won't roll under GEJ's watch. Nothing will happen. Nobody will be sacked or face the consequences of this huge embarrassment, instead they'll channel it to APC as usual.

Anyone who vote GEJ or PDP in 2015 is physically and mentally insane.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by wallex1983(m): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
But really,
1. Airforce plane (supposedly for fighting & destruction) helped †ђξ army to destroy boko haram in adamawa
2. Same day, the aircraft was lost
3. Same day, a strange aircraft was found hovering above synagogue church
4. The lost aircraft was for destruction
5. Less than an hour after leaving the airspace of the church premises, building collapsed
6. Meanwhile aircraft was scheduled to return 12noon
7. CCTV reported strange aircraft in Ikotun 11:54pm
8.Building collapsed 12:44pm

This iڪ making some sense.

Can it be.........

No

Question:
1.what will adamawa aircraft be doing in lagos?
2.Did T.B. Joshua offend nigerian army, or did he offend the pilot?

Well, I don't know.

Recommendation: Nigerian army shouldn't limit the search for the plane to the north. Perhaps they need to come down south.

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by ZeusAyo: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
The jet has crashed because even if it was captured it would only change route on the radar screen and not disapear from radar

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
continentalceo: LOL...Nigerian film straight...were is my conspiration theoriests oya take the lead
Conspiracy file #1: it was seized by the boko haram sponsors with the support of top military officials who secretely supports boko haram so as to stop the air force from using it against the militants.
Conspiracy file #2: Some members of the military are planning a secret coup so they need the aircraft to launch an extra ordinary attack without the command of GEJ and top military personnels. grin

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by deletrue: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
tivta: Could this be the same jet I saw on friday flying around the airport aimlessly? The colour is grey with a star on its tail, I swear when I saw this plane flying aimlessly for close to 30mins I was dead scared. Someone should pls list out the possible damage this plane can cause so that we all can be prepared to say our last prayer or run. This is not serious anymore it is deadly. If it means Johnathan should step down for peace to rain pls let him do so, he is playing politics with peoples lives oh. Am dead scared right now.
Step down? Why? Because of bumb. Let it go on. This country is for every body and NOT for one ethnic group. GEJ cannot step down, even if the entire country is going down, let it go. This frustration is meaningless and full of total foolishness. No way.
Don't be deseived. Even if the Yorubas who are their friend for now, the Ibos, provided the leader is outside the hausas, these problems will continue. So if this country goes down because they want GEJ step down, then let it go down.

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by sandee575(f): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
The missing plane either had technical problems which led to a crash or a forced landing somewhere. Otherwise it might have been shot down by anti-aircraft fire from the Bokos. The aircraft itself is useless to the Bokos since it would have been damaged. Aside that, they don't have the capability of aerial warfare. It's not strange in warfare to suffer casualties during air raids. What is shocking is the news coming across that the missing Alpha Jet happens to be the only serviceable fighter jet.
I don't want to believe that's the case.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by martyns303(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Afghanistan:
Even in the era and reign of B-29's during world war 2 Saw many of them encounter mechanical faults. Supersonic modern jets and drones are even prone not to talk of the old skool ones used by the nigerian military.
Mechanical faults, it's not the issue, but for a military jet to go missing within it's airspace. Please let us reason together. Hours if not days has passed and the military has no clue as to where the jet is? Let us assume avionics failed, so a trained military pilot cannot navigate? A PPL student will do that perfectly fine. Lets assume mechanical failure and it has crashed, no may day calls, the military was monitoring the jet on radar, the site should have been found by now, and it won't be a statement of missing jet, but crash.

2 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by skyface00(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmmm finally Govt is d major sponsors of dis BH no doubt i still dont know what president doing ooooo...i will advice him not 2 come back 2015....dis job 2 much 4 him 2 handle

4 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by deletrue: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Can you imagine? What can of country is this?

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by ransomed: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
General Azubuike Ihejirika boys in action. Innocent Nigerians have not seen anything yet. Expect more unbelievable stories from our soldiers.

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by BRAV0O(m): 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Afghanistan:
Conspiracy file #1: it was seized by the boko haram sponsors with the support of top military officials who secretely supports boko haram so as to stop the air force from using it against the militants.
Conspiracy file #2: Some members of the military are planning a secret coup so they need the aircraft to launch an extra ordinary attack without the command of GEJ and top military personnels. grin
add this to your conspiracy #2 , reasons gej was very/so afraid to empowered NA all this while

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by nitrogen(m): 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
What is all this na? Are we mahd?
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by tivta(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
deletrue: Step down? Why? Because of bumb. Let it go on. This country is for every body and NOT for one ethnic group. GEJ cannot step down, even if the entire country is going down, let it go. This frustration is meaningless and full of total foolishness. No way.
Don't be deseived. Even if the Yorubas who are their friend for now, the Ibos, provided the leader is outside the hausas, these problems will continue. So if this country goes down because they want GEJ step down, then let it go down.
its like you are ready to die? Have you witnessed what war looks like in real life? Trust me its worst than what you see on TV. Instead of the country going down let every one go his or her way but of course no corrupt politician will allow it.

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by deeobserver209(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Maybe the fighter Jet crashed. Better it crashed than in the hands of the enemies.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Ayatullah(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
STOP HELPING TB JOSHUA SPREAD FALSEHOOD

TB Joshua is trying to run away from accepting responsibility for the collapsed building in his Business Center by telling us of a Plane that hovered over it before the collapse. The Lagos State Government should arrest this man immediately.

4 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by gebest: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote
author=Bazinga].

The boko haram sympathisers in the Nigerian Army and nigerian airforce
are responsible................

But actually that's non of my business cos the nigerian army don't want
this boko haram menace to end, they frustrate their own efforts by
themselves intentionally.[/quote][quote
author=Bazinga].

The boko haram sympathisers in the Nigerian Army and nigerian airforce
are responsible................

But actually that's non of my business cos the nigerian army don't want
this boko haram menace to end, they frustrate their own efforts by
themselves intentionally.[/quote]AT LEAST U CAN NOW BELIEVE THE IHEHERIKA'S INVOLMENT NOW, WHAT PEOPLE DONT KNOW IS THAT, THE MORE THE INSECURITY THE MORE MONEY THE GENERALS ARE MAKING WITH SECURITY FUND.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by continentalceo(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Afghanistan:

Bros @ this point I don't know what to believe anymore....missing fighter jet in Nigeria Airspace, I see the same juju that stole that malaysian Airline in Play here!
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by adonismuller(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Moblord: Hmmm i fear o
my fear overtake ur own
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Waspy(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
What a fuc.ked cesspit. No public broadcast on this issue yet and worse still GEJ still has no clue as to how to get all hands on deck to stopping all these brouhahas undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents / Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence / Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.