Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? (3236 Views)

Isn't It Blasphemous To Call The Bible "God's Word" When It Makes Him Look Bad? / How Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart? / Is Satan Really Such A Bad Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
UyiIredia: You ignored the more important part showing that God's message and asctions are what hardended Pharoah. God did not and does not tamper with free will.

Only a nincompoop would think this makes sense.

ihedinobi2: Uyi has answered you. I need add nothing more. The other answer I actually meant to give has also been given. You could say that I'm here merely for emphasis.

The nincompoop!

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:
To start with, God does not tamper with people's power of choice. He is not low on persuasiveness. But even if He did, what right does anyone have to question His doing so? Do people question your right to do as you please with your possessions?

The beautiful mind of a willing slave.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
UyiIredia: You ignored the more important part showing that God's message and asctions are what hardended Pharoah. God did not and does not tamper with free will.

Yahweh's messages and actions hardened his heart, but yahweh did't have anything to do with his hardened heart. Makes a lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? by ihedinobi2: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Martian:

Only a nincompoop would think this makes sense.

The nincompoop!
Lol. Some things never change! Martian the King of Ad Hominems! grin
Re: Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? by ihedinobi2: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Martian:

The beautiful mind of a willing slave.
What's wrong with being a willing slave? Assuming that that is not an oxymoron in itself. grin
Re: Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Lol. Some things never change! Martian the King of Ad Hominems! grin

Ad Hominem? Ha ha, you stupid monkey, that was an observation. His statement wasn't rejected because of some fact about you or him, it was rejected because it is cockamamy that only a nincompoop(you) would agree with.
Re: Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:
What's wrong with being a willing slave? Assuming that that is not an oxymoron in itself. grin

Look at your country and its over abundance of willing slaves to ignorance, then laugh at yourself.
Re: Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? by UyiIredia(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
macof:

And wats to say the Bible God has the power to strike anybody with lightening?
Am talking About the Bible God so keep it in the Bible

You know how many times the Bible God had commissioned attacks against those that didn't worship it?
And how do you get from commissioning attacks to no free-Ill is the mystery here.
Re: Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? by UyiIredia(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Martian:

Yahweh's messages and actions hardened his heart, but yahweh did't have anything to do with his hardened heart. Makes a lot of sense.
God hardened his heart by his wrods and actions but did not mess with his free-will. Stop the twisting words.
Re: Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? by macof(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
UyiIredia: And how do you get from commissioning attacks to no free-Ill is the mystery here.

I don't understand u
Re: Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
UyiIredia: God hardened his heart by his wrods and actions but did not mess with his free-will. Stop the twisting words.

lol. Pull your head out of your ass.
Re: Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? by apeleone(f): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pharaoh was created for that purpose by God. He chose to use him for his glory.
Re: Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Romans 9:17-18 (KJV)

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have
I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name
might be declared throughout all the earth.
18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he
will he hardeneth.

Christians stop saying Yahweh didn't harden Pharaoh's heart, when it's clearly written in the bible.

Revelation 22:19 (KJV)

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy,
God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city,
and from the things which are written in this book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video and pictures Pastor Caught Having Sex With Church Members Wife / [download] Rccg 2019 49 Days Fasting & Prayer Guide - Starts Today / The Ministers And Their Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.