Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering (73003 Views)

Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by rman: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
immortalvoices:

and what if it was comfirm that the collapsed was as a result of a chemolysis (a nuclear melting acidic smoke)
U all always wanted an avenue to insult the man of God...well enjoy it while it last for he will "RISE ABOVE HATE"

It is you that need to rise above religious sentiments.
What is hateful about my comment?

Logical reasoning is alien to religious folks. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
g
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by saintcars: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Did that person know that the building was going to collapse before he stated shutting?
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
igbsam: Some of you here think through your anus i swear down.

Have you ever been close to a chopper to experience the vibration and the ground shaking force that comes with it ? This aircraft flew at a close range above the building 4 times and you expect the ground not to vibrabe and affect the foundation of the building ? You guys had better start using your brains to analyse things and don't bring sentiments into everything, its not good for your daily living.

The foundation of the building needs to be investigated too knowing fully well that the location where the church is, is a watered/swampy ground if you've been there before.

So abeg nairalanders, make una dey think with una brain for once in una life. Don't just come here to criticize cos u hated the church and the pastor. It can happen to anyone and you yourself.

what do you expect people to say to a man that spiritually
saw the malaysia airline saga
y'adua former president's doom
Micheal jackson's death
Ferguson riot
Nigerian nations cup games
worldcup winner
premier league winner
syria crisis
Boko-haram plans to bomb lagos
and many more,
But this same person couldn't see the collapse of his own building, now blaming it on an aircraft or was his building the only one crossed over by the aircraft?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by alabiyemmy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
If this building were to be a secular building or in a secular environment, people will heap blames on the contractor, but because it is for a MOG, people cant stop accusing the man of GOD

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by iamord(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
MadCow1: I was hoping to see the jet dropping a nuke or bunker buster missile on the building but didn't..

grin

T.B Joshua should be thankful nigeria isn't China....... Not Even God would have saved his neck from the hang and noose.

Okay.. Let's just say it was an attack .. Some questions arise

Why would an enemy helicopter have to come to the proposed crime scene when they know they setting up something abd they will leave trace?

Why was there no blast but just the sound of a crumbling building?

Okay let's say there was a bomb. From the way it fell it was so fast and looked like a controlled demolition ..so if there is any place the detonators will be set it has to be from within.. To the pillars of the foundation. . So the answer still lies within and beneath

Why didn't they allow press men to view the happening.at least NTA we know!

Am not moved by all this but I want justice to be served. Without partiality
For me this issues reminds me of dbanjs scapegoat

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by igbsam(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
donnypool:

what do you expect people to say to a man that spiritually
saw the malaysia airline saga
y'adua former president's doom
Micheal jackson's death
Ferguson riot
Nigerian nations cup games
worldcup winner
premier league winner
syria crisis
Boko-haram plans to bomb lagos
and many more,
But this same person couldn't see the collapse of his own building, now blaming it on an aircraft or was his building the only one crossed over by the aircraft?

another person thinking through the anus...........i no get reply for u.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by iamord(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
ELGREF: in the first place, what was plan or what the plane was doing over there, on the same day, jet was missing in yola, something is fishing.....hope tbjoshua has not talk/work against authority?

Get a pic of the missing jet and zoom closely to the video.. Do the two plane match?
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by abhosts(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
That Helicopter looks as if it was taking Arial video shots of the compound.

FAAN should have a log of all aircraft that traveled through that route on that day. They should make a statement regarding this incident.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Funjosh(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
allisonluvsu: I just watched the video of how the synagogue church guest house collaspe and the story behind the aircraft hovering around the building. See video below:
Still uploading.Hold on

watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua1MWreHGuw

credits: www.loadedvilla.com

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This Video is shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by iamord(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
alabiyemmy: If this building were to be a secular building or in a secular environment, people will heap blames on the contractor, but because it is for a MOG, people cant stop accusing the man of GOD

Who owns the property

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by johnstar(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
hmmm I smell foul play, vidoe edit abegi... its doesn't look real 2 me

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by lekkie073(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
saintcars: Did that person know that the building was going to collapse before he stated shutting?
dats CCTV undecided
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
igbsam:

another person thinking through the anus...........i no get reply for u.

of course you cannot reply. dumb tout

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
jmslimx: That collapse looks like a control demolition

Thank you. Thank you. That was the first thing I said......controlled demolition.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by laseconsul: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Someone especially the Owner of the Building must be jailed over 40 people killed!..

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
eluquenson: Hmm! Whether strange aircraft or not everything that happened there has been premeditated.
Simple conspiracy.

You don't know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Demainman1: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
The question is not whether the plane brought down the house with or without bomb. cheesy, But why did our 'man of dog' not forecast this beforehand as he did the malaysian planes and his other numerous forecast?

By the way, we have still not found the plane o nor the chibok girls. grin

5 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by alabiyemmy(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
iamord:

Who owns the property

What kind of question? Read properly next time.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by iamord(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
alabiyemmy:

What kind of question? Read properly next time.

My question is an answer but u don't grab it

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Acidosis:
Exactly

Their hatred for T.B Joshua has blocked and painted their brains black.

Acidosis good day to u. I also stated it on the other thread that through out my years in naija. I have never seen an helicopter fly more than once around me. Even during elections they just hoover around places but not along a particular area. If u see it a second time then something is fishy. A third time " be worried". A fourth time" then there is trouble ". Especially not in an area like Ikotun. I can count how many planes pass in a day not to talk of helicopter. If na Ikeja I would say airport things, if na island I would say helicopter is carrying rich people or dignitaries to their destination. But Ikotun. Wetin in dey find. Four times. That is not a coincidence.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by jatthobber(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
That video shows a clear case of a controlled demolition

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well, different folks, different views, different theories. Let's just hope a proper investigation gives Nigerians the true answer. Until then am just chilling smiley

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmm!!!

Looks like sabotage to me.

A building that ize cannot go down completely like that if it had been defective construction.

It looks like one of those documentaries on demolitions where they use explosives to bring down a house.

Has anyone else corroborated this aircraft story? Has there been anyone to come forward and say they also sighted the aircraft?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by alabiyemmy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
iamord:

My question is an answer but u don't grab it

Okies.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:
space booking I guess
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Emax(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
There are many hypotheses that explain the link between the aircraft and the collapse.

Its possible the aircraft might have activated an explosive planted in the building prior to the incident. The aircraft might be searching the signal from the explosive device while hovering.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
yea it maybe a simple case of mechanical resonance. which is the tendency of a system to oscillate with greater amplitude at some frequencies than at others. At these
frequencies, even small periodic driving forces(motion of aircraft) can produce large amplitude oscillations, because the system( building) stores vibrational energy . read more about mechanical resonance from wikipedia. It may cause
violent swaying motions and even catastrophic failure in
improperly constructed structures including bridges,
buildings, trains, and aircraft. When designing objects,
engineers must ensure the mechanical resonance
frequencies of the component parts do not match driving
vibrational frequencies of motors or other oscillating
parts

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by teabobo1: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Bear delusion.... Smh
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
CoolHunk: Why do Nigerians place their hands on their heads when something bad happens?
So they should place their hands above their heads and shout hallelujah?

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Kollyman: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
I don't beleiev this story/video. I know this very area very well and everybody around that side can confirm that that area is a flying zone for various aircraft.

I was around the church one-day when one Arik plane came so low that we could clearly read all that was written on it.

My questions are, if truely it was an attack (which I doubt) how come NEMA official were initially prevented from moving closer to the building and victims? Also, the church security attacked the emergency rescue officials and told them that their services was not needed? It was worse to the point that the NEMA guys have to pack their things and left the venue and their DG had to make a press briefing on it afterwards. it was there after (the following day) that the church security allowed them to enter the premises.

What ever happened? Their is God oooooo

8 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Youngzedd(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
That thing didn't look like an aircraft to me.

Just saying my mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.