Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married (1775 Views)

I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married by whatever90(f): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2008
Baby Jinx:

@ Ndumart
Well said! smiley

the guy really hit the nail on d head
Re: You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married by Sauron1: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2008
whatever90:

how i so agree wt u on this,u r 100% right

smtimes its not what one eats,but peace of mind,happiness,it can be at d place of work,marriage,health

comeon sm fat women u see this days its not all about what they eat,but the kind of rest they have in their minds

I disagree abeg. . . . .

When people eat, don't burn fats and don't discipline themselves on what they eat. . . . .they would get FAT.
The skinniest man in the world can grow fat if he starts taking junk foods, sleep all day without burning anything.
People should mind what they eat!!!
Re: You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married by whatever90(f): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2008
~Sauron~:

I disagree abeg. . . . .

When people eat, don't burn fats and don't discipline themselves on what they eat. . . . .they would get FAT.
The skinniest man in the world can grow fat if he starts taking junk foods, sleep all day without burning anything.
People should mind what they eat!!!

this one na blind argument sauron

ndumart is 101% right , my job has made me meet so many people wt cases like this,even me here sef,there was a time i was r´having a little prob at my place of work,i wanted to resign because d frustration i was receiving there as a black was terrible,i took my time anyways,looking for sm other place to work,at d end of d day my hubby was d one that submitted my CV smwhere after a colleague of his told him to try there,getting that job was like a dream come through ,joy ,happiness ,peace of mind and everything made me blow up  a little,staying in d western world alone is stressful,u have to do things yourself,u think taking care of my family,going to work,coming back,going to pick my  kids from school,returning back to work,coming back again and cooking for d whole family is not stressful?which food was i eating then,d stress alone is enoff to burn down the fat,but i was still growing big then

listen sauron ,smtimes uu see people working in offices where they earn good money ,but still look as tiny as an hiv patient,but u will see smone that works in a office that earns 5000 blowing up,do u think that its because of what he or she ate or is eating?,its d peace of mind ojare

this is a proven fact ,sauron
Re: You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married by Sauron1: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2008
whatever90:

listen sauron ,smtimes uu see people working in offices where they earn good money ,but still look as tiny as an hiv patient,but u will see smone that works in a office that earns 5000 blowing up,do u think that its because of what he or she ate or is eating?,its d peace of mind ojare

this is a proven fact ,sauron

Only Nigerians see Obesity and Overweight as PEACE OF MIND.
How can something unhealthy possibly be peace of mind?? Is HIV peace of mind too??
People get fat because something is seriously wrong with what they consume. . . . . .It's not even the amount of times they eat.
Some people's breakfast has more calories than other's meals for a week!!!!
Re: You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married by whatever90(f): 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2008
~Sauron~:

Only Nigerians see Obesity and Overweight as PEACE OF MIND.
How can something unhealthy possibly be peace of mind?? Is HIV peace of mind too??
People get fat because something is seriously wrong with what they consume. . . . . .It's not even the amount of times they eat.
Some people's breakfast has more calories than other's meals for a week!!!!

there is nothing like dat

ok ,imagine smone whos going to die of AIDS or CANCER and has resigned to fate,gone to so many doctors all saing he or she has AIDS ,then one day for example,miraculously AIDS or CANCER disappeared,d joy alone of knowing dat he or she is not going to die ,sauron is enough to make d person double his or her size times 10

common if u dont know dat peace of mind,joy,happiness makes pple blow up stimes,then im really surprised

all dis pple u see growing fat,i bet u ,sm of them eat healthy and non fatty foods,sm eat little quantity and once a day,sm even go on fruits smtimes,u begin to wonder,even wt al dis exercises and gym and so on,dis person is still d same

when things r going on well wt one,especially if things were very bad b4,that person will put on weight,except dat person has no fat in his or her system
Re: You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married by Sauron1: 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2008
whatever90:

there is nothing like that
ok ,imagine smone whos going to die of AIDS or CANCER and has resigned to fate,gone to so many doctors all saing he or she has AIDS ,then one day for example,miraculously AIDS or CANCER disappeared,d joy alone of knowing that he or she is not going to die ,sauron is enough to make d person double his or her size times 10

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

common if u don't know that peace of mind,joy,happiness makes people blow up stimes,then I'm really surprised

Peace of mind would make people healthy. . . . .I dunno about making em obese. . . .It's a myth!!!

all this people u see growing fat,i bet u ,sm of them eat healthy and non fatty foods,sm eat little quantity and once a day,sm even go on fruits smtimes,u begin to wonder,even wt al this exercises and gym and so on,this person is still d same

The issue of weight and size is a delicate one. . . . . . .I work out too. . . .I see obese peops in ma gym.
They work hard and stuffs but the truth is OLD HABITS DIE HARD.
Even after the instructions and stuffs on what they eat. . . . .All of em still go back when they get home and keep a straight face.

when things r going on well wt one,especially if things were very bad before,that person will put on weight,except that person has no fat in his or her system

I understand. . . . . . .Some people are fat because of their genes and all but ma question is. . . .they don't do enough to keep fit.
If u go to any public place and record the number of people munching something in the parks, train stations and schools. . . Fat people make 90%.
They don't stop eating. I think a law should be made to stop fat peops from eating voraciously like starving elephants.
Re: You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married by whatever90(f): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2008
sauron d last time there is a different btw fat and obese,yeah?

we r talking about fat here and not obesity
Re: You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married by Sauron1: 12:00am On Nov 01, 2008
whatever90:

sauron d last time there is a different between fat and obese,yeah?

we r talking about fat here and not obesity

Okay!!!
However, one leads to another.
Re: You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married by Tgirl4real(f): 12:47am On Nov 01, 2008
Not necessarily
Re: You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married by igwe11(m): 4:57am On Nov 01, 2008
Come to think of it, there is nothing like absolute peace of mind in this world, it only depends on how one sees the things of the world. If you re so rich you gat! to worry about enemies of progress, if you re average rich you shud be striving to improve on you r status, it takes only a lazy or drunkard one to relax and say everything is ok 4 me.
I don't subscribe to the issue of peace of mind but to either nature if is right from onset or habit which was acquired along the line as a result of conditions change.
Re: You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married by Busybody2(f): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2008
Hmmn, never knew my one and only is romantic and thoughtful and kind and considerate too. Is there no end to your talent, my one and only beloved igwe kiss
Re: You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married by igwe11(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2008
Busy_body:

Hmmn, never knew my one and only is romantic and thoughtful and kind and considerate too. Is there no end to your talent, my one and only beloved igwe kiss
Hello!!! darling kiss, happy to hear from you again, don't you have any advice or medicine for unhealthy marriage? smiley
Re: You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married by chibykelin: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2008
igwe what do u think about the 1999 passat for for sale.
Re: You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married by igwe11(m): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2008
chibykelin:

igwe what do u think about the 1999 passat for for sale.
I really have not inspected the car, i  can see you 'd made some inquiries,
Hope he tells you the truth.
I guess we 're in d wrong thread to  talk about this
good luck!!!!!!!!
Re: You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married by queenTG(f): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2008
SAURON nawa for what TOGO have to there anyway is not like in TOGO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. / Relationship Vice: Meddling / Raw & Bitter Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.