Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Relationship Vice: Meddling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Vice: Meddling (1768 Views)

Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? / My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Relationship Vice: Meddling by MrsChima(f): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2011
Do you have friends or family members that are known to meddle in other people's relationship? Have you ever been a meddler? How do you feel about people who are meddling?
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by Mygoldie(f): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
what is meddling? sis undecided undecided
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by MrsChima(f): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2011
Meddling is getting in other people's business with the intent of causing static in a person's relationship.  It was in the original post.
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by Dsense(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2011
OP.
Actually this occurs depending on the people you mingle up with . . .  .I mean the standard and mentality of whom you associate with.

I'm not married yet but i still encounter such problem ,Where i have some lamebrain friends trying to poke their noses by meddling in my affairs . . . . . . .Which i never gave them the chances to . . . . .  
But everybody have thier own ways of shunning these kinda interference down . . . . .I have my own way and is to ignore these people if the meddle comes indirectly.

[size=15pt]@Jaybee/Mukinat/Seun.[/size]
This goes to you . . . .If you have to ban people and you accuse them for going wrong/against the rule ,You should also be able to show/reveal the page the misconducting took place.
And when you ban people and you mentioned the duration of the penalty,I urge you to  always stick to it . . .Not that you tell people they will be banned for 4 hours and you will deliberately extend it to your own convinient time.

N.B: If you were not the mod that banned me couple of hours ago then please pass this msg to the person.

And i think Seun needs to change the moderators.
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by Mygoldie(f): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2011
@Desense i don't think jaybee has the right to ban,it is either mukina or seun,but i am 100% sure,it was mukina who got us banned.
i got a 4 hour sick ban.
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by Dsense(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2011
^^Thank you dear.
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by jaybee3(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2011
@dsense
You've been on the forum long enough to know mod's don't have the power to ban.
We only recommend bans to the super mod and admin who in turn chooses to go by our advice or discard it.

Make sure u get your facts right before you go on another rant OK.
you are forgiven cool cool cool
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by Mygoldie(f): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2011
D-sense:

^^Thank you dear.

You welcome dear.don't let it get to you,if you get a ban,next time,open a new ID.that's what i do,lol. sssh!
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by kaymoney2(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Actually this occurs depending on the people you mingle up with . . .  .I mean the standard and mentality of whom you associate with.

I'm not married yet but i still encounter such problem ,Where i have some lamebrain friends trying to poke their noses by meddling in my affairs . . . . . . .Which i never gave them the chances to . . . . .  
But everybody have thier own ways of shunning these kinda interference down . . . . .I have my own way and is to ignore these people if the meddle comes indirectly.

[size=15pt]@Jaybee/Mukinat/Seun.[/size]
This goes to you . . . .If you have to ban people and you accuse them for going wrong/against the rule ,You should also be able to show/reveal the page the misconducting took place.
And when you ban people and you mentioned the duration of the penalty,I urge you to  always stick to it . . .Not that you tell people they will be banned for 4 hours and you will deliberately extend it to your own convinient time.

N.B: If you were not the mod that banned me couple of hours ago then please pass this msg to the person.

And i think Seun needs to change the moderators.

Hmm   wahala dey ooo
pls blame it on the two Almighty
The father and the holy-spirit
Seun and Mukina

My other IDs they banned months ago are still in their cell never released to function till date sad
I think the activities of Senior / Chief mods should be reviewed
angry angry
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by kaymoney2(m): 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mygoldie:

You welcome dear.don't let it get to you,if you get a ban,next time,open a new ID.that's what i do,lol. sssh!

@ Goldie grin like K-money, Kay-money, money177, Moneyman £ grin grin
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by MrsChima1(f): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2011
Excuse me! This is not a thread for admins or moderators complaints! Thank you very much!
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by kaymoney2(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2011
And so what shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by Mygoldie(f): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2011
kay-money:

@ Goldie grin like K-money, Kay-money, money177, Moneyman £ grin grin

Abi oooh,lmao, like Goldieluks, ssshhh. grin grin
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by ShyOne(f): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2011
i don't know

i like meddlers

initially i don't sometimes - but in the end usually meddlers know of what they speak and their forewarning and their heads up - are helpful

they might not be 100% right - but they are in the ballpark and whether we know it or not - at times - it actually could be God speaking through that person to you whether you know it or not
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by MrsChima1(f): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2011
kay-money:

And so what   shocked shocked shocked tongue

Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by Dsense(m): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2011
jay bee:

@dsense
You've been on the forum long enough to know mod's don't have the power to ban.
We only recommend bans to the super mod and admin who in turn chooses to go by our advice or discard it.

Make sure u get your facts right before you go on another rant OK.
you are forgiven cool cool cool
I'm forgiven? . . . . .I never offended for you to forgive me,pls get your fact!!! . . . . Like you mentioned that you people pass the msg to the above ,And it's left for them to decide if to ban the person or to forgive him/her.
My question to you guys is that . . .Don't you people have a stable principle/scheme you conduct your baning activivities on? . . .  .That you tell people they are banned for 4 hours and you guys just extend the penalty time without any point.
If you aint the one incharge,But Aleast you represent them here so  pass the msg to the them, tell them they lack punctuality,You shouldn't get offended  . . .No body reaches /know how to get to these people than you  do. . . . undecided
[size=20pt]And i say comrade in arms!!![/size]
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by Dsense(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2011
kay-money:

Hmm  wahala dey ooo
pls blame it on the two Almighty
The father and the holy-spirit
Seun and Mukina

My other IDs they banned months ago are still in their cell never released to function till date sad
I think the activities of Senior / Chief mods should be reviewed
angry angry

I got your meant buddy . . .But still on point and i think you ll concur with me,is that . .  .Anybody known as a moderator here represents the board,So if there is any mistake ,A report should be directed to him ''The mod'' and is left to him passing the msg to them or live with it. ,  .  . .Who cares,I'm never scared of banning.
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by kaymoney2(m): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

So China you have started again isnt it tongue tongue

Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by MrsChima1(f): 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2011
You know you wanna Bleep me, Dsense! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by kaymoney2(m): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2011
D-sense:

I got your meant buddy . . .But still on point and i think you ll concur with me,is that . . .Anybody known as a moderator here represents the board,So if there is any mistake ,A report should be directed to him ''The mod'' and is left to him passing the msg to them or live with it. , . . .Who cares,I'm never scared of banning.

Yeah I feel you bros after the banning you make it D-sence01, Dsence etc grin grin
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by Dsense(m): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2011
Hey suga
You are always my taste/type and so shall remain . ,  .  . .Do i still have the chance of getting onto your bus.
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by Dsense(m): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2011
kay-money:

Yeah I feel you bros after the banning you make it D-sence01, Dsence etc grin grin
Naugthy dude.lol
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by MrsChima1(f): 12:10am On Feb 08, 2011
It depends on what you get me for Valentine Day.
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by Dsense(m): 12:16am On Feb 08, 2011
^^^Yep i've been thinking of this . . . Do you have specicffic stuffs you want or i can just play it on my own. wink
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by MrsChima1(f): 12:21am On Feb 08, 2011
Blackberry Torch 2 and recharge cards.
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by Dsense(m): 12:22am On Feb 08, 2011
What else sweetie?
I need you listing all your conditions here . . .right before i list mine and will must both respect eachother conditions.
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by MrsChima1(f): 1:02am On Feb 08, 2011
You got me! LMAO!
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by Dsense(m): 1:03am On Feb 08, 2011
I know your type,so list all your conditions right before me.
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by Dsense(m): 1:25am On Feb 08, 2011
Still waiting . . .sweetie kiss cry
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by kaymoney2(m): 1:27am On Feb 08, 2011
@ Mother of your children grin grin

Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by Dsense(m): 1:29am On Feb 08, 2011
You dey craze ohhh . . .i BEG GET OUT . . .nO sPOIL SHOW FOR ME grin
Re: Relationship Vice: Meddling by kaymoney2(m): 1:30am On Feb 08, 2011
@ You dey craze ohhh . . .i BEG GET OUT . . .nO sPOIL SHOW FOR ME

(1) (2)

Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant / Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? / How Long Should One Mourn A Dead Partner Before Remarrying Or Dating Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.