Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (406405 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by liftemeupolord: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
[quote author=Nnabugwu8590][/quote

Pls can u help out with the JPTS adress
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by gsalvatore: 12:08am On Dec 16, 2012
ecolime:
Where do you intend doing it? NISP?
I intend doing it with SPDC,heard theirs is more rigorous than NISP.but I think I will go with NISP becos of my location. Do u have an idea whether GHSE and SHE 1,2,3 are equivalent?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ecolime(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2012
gsalvatore: I intend doing it with SPDC,heard theirs is more rigorous than NISP.but I think I will go with NISP becos of my location. Do u have an idea whether GHSE and SHE 1,2,3 are equivalent?
They are not equivalent. I did mine at NISP. If you are a graduate with science or engineering background, you don't need to do 1 and 2 because your degree cover-up for them. All you have to do is GHSE and level 3. However if you are from a totally different field, you will have to do level 2, GHSE and then level 3 which is the peak.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by tbabaj: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
hello house,
please can one use NEBOSH IGC materials to self study for NEBOSH Intl Tech Cert for Oil n Gas safety? if not anyone with relevant materials should kindly forward it to teejay4dblues@gmail.com.
thanks in anticipation
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Kindy: 1:03am On Dec 17, 2012
sadrezi: i really appreciate you all for the helpful hints you have all given. it is very timely and beneficial. my name is osagie and i just graduated from unibwanen. studied chemical engineering. i hope to study safety engineering. please can anyone help me with schools in the uk for this course as well as help with materials for the hsc and nibosh exams? my email address is sadrezi@gmail.com. thanks for your anticipated response.

check University of Sunderland, UK- www.sunderland.ac.uk

Goodluck
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by tbabaj: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2012
Morning,
Guyz please anyone with NEBOSH Intl Tech Cert in OIl n Gas Operatnal Safety Materials should kindly help a brother out!
Thanks guyz....
Brainwave...skudiski......I hail you oo
Keep up d good work
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by olutai: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hello house, is NISP Port-Harcourt an accredited NEBOSH Center?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by gsalvatore: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
ecolime:
They are not equivalent. I did mine at NISP. If you are a graduate with science or engineering background, you don't need to do 1 and 2 because your degree cover-up for them. All you have to do is GHSE and level 3. However if you are from a totally different field, you will have to do level 2, GHSE and then level 3 which is the peak.
i studied food science and technology.so u really mean i will have to tidy GHSE which equivalent in amount to HSE1,2,3 combined and level 3. na wa ooo. thanks bro
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ecolime(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2012
gsalvatore: i studied food science and technology.so u really mean i will have to tidy GHSE which equivalent in amount to HSE1,2,3 combined and level 3. na wa ooo. thanks bro
Na so we see am oo but it's really worth it. You are welcome bro, stay safe.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Beehandz(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
<teejay4dblues@gmail.com>;
<damdam4biz@gmail.com>;
Segun <segunduct@gmail.com>;
Rosecate Nwachukwu <rosecaten@yahoo.com>;
<sadebowale@aol.co.uk>;
<chikasco@gmail.com>;
teejay4dblues@gmail.com
<obihenry44@gmail.com>;

the recipients of these email address should check their inbox for NEBOSH IGC Materials. Please feel free to share.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by jerikoyan(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Beehandz: <teejay4dblues@gmail.com>;
<damdam4biz@gmail.com>;
<sadebowale@aol.co.uk>;
<chikasco@gmail.com>;
teejay4dblues@gmail.com
<obihenry44@gmail.com>;

the recipients of these email address should check their inbox for NEBOSH IGC Materials. Please feel free to share.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by cfranky: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
Please send me the NEBOSH IGC Materials. Thanks. charlesfrank40@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Saintigk(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
brainwave:

@shollynob, you're welcome on board!NISP for now, has wider acceptability than MOST other local options as best as I know. Cheers!

thanks for d gud job,
pls,how acceptable nd authentic is PMPI compared to NISP?
Really love ur works here.
Bravo to all!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by collinkz: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
<damdam4biz@gmail.com>;
<sadebowale@aol.co.uk>;
<chikasco@gmail.com>;
teejay4dblues@gmail.com
<obihenry44@gmail.com>;

Send to me too, my email addrs is c.mgbakor@eng.uniben.edu. Thankz

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
collinkz: Send to me too, my email addrs is c.mgbakor@eng.uniben.edu. Thankz

Plz send o
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
Please send to my mail box too olaomo24@yahoo.com

Beehandz: <teejay4dblues@gmail.com>;<damdam4biz@gmail.com>; Segun <segunduct@gmail.com>; Rosecate Nwachukwu <rosecaten@yahoo.com>;<sadebowale@aol.co.uk>;<chikasco@gmail.com>;teejay4dblues@gmail.com<obihenry44@gmail.com>;the recipients of these email address should check their inbox for NEBOSH IGC Materials. Please feel free to share.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by bolaige: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2012
Please also send to my mail box
thanks.
olaomo24: Please send to my mail box too olaomo24@yahoo.com

Beehandz: <teejay4dblues@gmail.com>;<damdam4biz@gmail.com>; Segun <segunduct@gmail.com>; Rosecate Nwachukwu <rosecaten@yahoo.com>;<sadebowale@aol.co.uk>;<chikasco@gmail.com>;teejay4dblues@gmail.com<obihenry44@gmail.com>;the recipients of these email address should check their inbox for NEBOSH IGC Materials. Please feel free to share.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by bolaige: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2012
Please what's the cost of GHSE and level 3 HSE..want to go 4 it by january..thanks
ecolime:
Na so we see am oo but it's really worth it. You are welcome bro, stay safe.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ecolime(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
bolaige: Please what's the cost of GHSE and level 3 HSE..want to go 4 it by january..thanks
GHSE is 35,500 while Level 3 is 15,500.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
ecolime:
@NISP, JTPS, SPDC or where ?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ecolime(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
shollynoob:
@NISP, JTPS, SPDC or where ?
NISP
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by bolaige: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
ecolime:
thanks vry much ecolime
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ecolime(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2012
bolaige: thanks vry much ecolime
You are welcome
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Ewizard(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2012
Also need the NEBOSH IGC material too... Austino4life@gmail.com. thanks!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by liftemeupolord: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
<damdam4biz@gmail.com>;
<sadebowale@aol.co.uk>;
<chikasco@gmail.com>;
teejay4dblues@gmail.com
<obihenry44@gmail.com>;

please I also need the NEBOSH material. mikelouis4real@gmail.com. THANKS a lot.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Saintigk(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
@ecolime,pls ao acceptable is PMPI compared to NISP or NEBOSH nd which of the three is most recognised.........thanks nd God bless evryone.
ecolime:
NISP
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Bearshare(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hi Forumites,

What exactly do you all need the Nebosh materials for? I ask this because after reading it you'll still need to register with an accredited center to enable you write the exam with the british council.

Furthermore, the accredited center must definitely give you the materials, and for the info, Nebosh updates their materials so you dont expect to meet the stuffs you read in the exams.

Save yourself the stress now, when you're ready to write the exam you'll get all the latest materials you'll need. Besides folks hardly fail the exam except you're dumb.

I can offer help and assistance for those who want to write the exam for little fee. IGC is not the only certification NEBOSH offers. Besides IGC is not HSE in Nebosh.

HSEPI 1,2 - 125,000naira
IGC 1,2 & 3 - 215,000naira
IFC - 165,000naira
ICC - 220,000naira
IOGC - 320,000naira

PS: Bigups to all the folks giving the materials here, you're doing a great job. Feel free to ask me any questions smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Saintigk(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
Thanks for d info bearshare.
Concerning d NEBOSH offers at little fees,how does one go about it.
I'm a corper nd I'm intendin to go for HSE offered by PMPI in january.....Is it worth bein gone for or I should jst hold on nd go for d NEBOSH course whn I'm ready.
Also,pls ao can i speak wt you......I will appreciate if u can drop me ur number.

Bearshare: Hi Forumites,

What exactly do you all need the Nebosh materials for? I ask this because after reading it you'll still need to register with an accredited center to enable you write the exam with the british council.

Furthermore, the accredited center must definitely give you the materials, and for the info, Nebosh updates their materials so you dont expect to meet the stuffs you read in the exams.

Save yourself the stress now, when you're ready to write the exam you'll get all the latest materials you'll need. Besides folks hardly fail the exam except you're dumb.

I can offer help and assistance for those who want to write the exam for little fee. IGC is not the only certification NEBOSH offers. Besides IGC is not HSE in Nebosh.

HSEPI 1,2 - 125,000naira
IFC - 165,000naira
ICC - 220,000naira
IOGC - 320,000naira

PS: Bigups to all the folks giving the materials here, you're doing a great job. Feel free to ask me any questions smiley
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Saintigk(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
Thanks for d info bearshare.
Concerning d NEBOSH offers at little fees,how does one go about it.
I'm a corper nd I'm intendin to go for HSE offered by PMPI in january.....Is it worth bein gone for or I should jst hold on nd go for d NEBOSH course whn I'm ready.
Also,pls ao can i speak wt you......I will appreciate if u can drop me ur number.

Bearshare: Hi Forumites,

HSEPI 1,2 - 125,000naira
IFC - 165,000naira
ICC - 220,000naira
IOGC - 320,000naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.