Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,618 members, 7,840,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52610 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by bknight: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2014
Music.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2014
kennygee:

For?
No longer necessary... Guess, you've gotten over it....
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by platz(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=safarigirl]I don't have an ex.
try nd get one ......is good for the soul
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by fuckyouhard: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2014
xpensiv05: I miss him washing my pants
interpret: u miss his benjamin in ur pants

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2014
ademoladeji: You're right to some extent... A man wld only flair at such whn he's deeply in love. The rule says "Never love too much buh if you must, take your brain along"
That's what she was saying....She said that when she was 21...23...25..now she is 30...Nature has planted some experience into her that could not be gotten from those romance novels and movies...Quoting a friend whose name was DUMPER...#thinkingaloud#

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by platz(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: I don't have an ex.
try nd get one.... is good for the soul
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by honeric01(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2014
No serious ex so far.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2014
chimoz: I never had a girlfriend, neither do I have presently.
U need Jesus
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by joe17: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2014
xpensiv05: I miss him washing my pants
lol...poor man. I bet he must av gone for a 'thanksgiving' after u released him from that bondage i guess.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by hensben(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2014
ibnjarir93: This one has a convenient caveat so that one won't ask her: after all of this qualities y did u choose 2 let him go? Nonetheless, I ve joined u in ur grief.
bro u dull oo, u nor see rest in peace in her commen
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by generalissimo(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2014
Imagine these dumb a'ss guys talking about their EX with pride as if they've done a great thing with their lives. @ foolish Op too, a lady for that matter couldn't think of educating content to post other than what she missed from those who have *misused* her in the past. Mtcheww tongue
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2014
olasmith10: I miss her immeasurable care,her eloquence, her creativity, her kindness, her brilliance, her care,her gists, her gifts. so bad we broke up. now I know 2 things

1.not every relationship will lead to marriage

2. no one can love me the way she did.
Plz tell me oo.. Y did u break up? Explain plz
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by segxes23(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss her lively aura and suspicion

hope she doesnt see this
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2014
pbs4real: same att wiv ma gf and it doznt pay
True word My bro...All I see is Inexperience and childishness speaking. "dump his ass so fast" lol. #teenagers#
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2014
joe17: lol...poor man. I bet he must av gone for a 'thanksgiving' after u released him from that bondage i guess.
He stil came beggin bt d space hs bin filled... I bet u can try too but urs wil be plead for ass washin. Hehehehehehehe
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by hensben(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Lindajohn: Well, i met him on nairaland, most of u know him, well he was great... Wat i missed about him? Still thinking, but i still love him
aiiforce1 na badt guy o so him still chop this kpomon
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by chicameda: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2014
duniyazola: Wao! it's honesty time, time to say the truth and be bold saying such, time to be frank and not be sentimental about the truth... Kindly state that thing you really miss about your ex, it could be anytin, trust me its wort saying, you never can tell how far you might help someone improve.
jux d jealous sex we used 2 av after each heated argument
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2014
Elantracey:

my dear you can't forget without forgiving , every experience we go thru in life is for our betterment and all we can do is learn from it and move on without allowing it have great impart in our lives , forgiving helps you and not him , resentment only does one thing to you , it stops you from moving forward and if you do it'll be slowly , so dearie save yourself the stress , we've all been through ugly experience and latter in life all we'll do is laugh when we begin to think about it all , seriously it costs nothing .

Aii, thanks a lot, I'll try to forget him, he's really not worth it
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Hysmady(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2014
kitten... cool
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by kenex4ever(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

So cause i'm dating a guy I can't av another guys pix on my DP?? Any guy that tries 2 rule my life that way I would dump his ass so fast he won't know what hit him. I dated a guy like dat,so possessive,always wanted his pix on my Dp, it shows that he lacks self confidence and nothing turns me off than a man who does not believe in himself. He was always putting my pix on his DP n I told him to stop,d relationship is btw both of us,d whole world does not need 2 know our business and before we met each other we had friends so why would I push my friends aside(male or female) cause I met you. He started putting other gals pix n thought I would feel bad,i no even send and he was d one that got worried at d end. I believe in myself and any guy would be lucky 2 have me, I don't expect you 2 ban ur female friends cause u met me,just give me d respect I deserve that's all.

U never see anything, at angle 90 u r right but at any other angle u r wrong

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Hysmady(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Her matured cat...and 8OO8S...
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by chaloner(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2014
dayosaurus: please where can I download the app.. z10 user
just go down to this nairaland , the footer you will see the link
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by chaloner(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2014
Bigsteveg:

How did u download the nairaland app? And can it work on blackberry os 10? Thanks
yap go down to this site at the footer u will see the link or goto ur app world and search for nairaland
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2014
fuckyouhard: interpret: u miss his benjamin in ur pants
Ha. U need Jesus... Don't corrupt a sister plz
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pbs4real(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2014
ma ex's are always virgin and i dnt get 2 bleep them b4 they run away. .#sad
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

I know he's not worth it, but do u knw d pains of a gal wen she loses her first, or decieved by him?,
wel, tnx a lot for d advice, I'll put it to good u, I.e try n forget him, bt not forgive.
for ur own sake, let it go. no need to seek revenge. it hurts, I know, been there, but I hv moved on. he doesn't cross my mind anymore, as in he's history. for me, he wanted me back, wanted to break up with the same chick he cheated on me with n start afresh with me, but I told him hell no i didn't want him back. he called me 4 times the next day, sent me texts. he didn't deserve a response from me, hence didn't give him one. i realized i deserved better n won't settle for less. don't hold onto d past, just let it stay where it is.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by safarigirl(f): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2014
fuckyouhard: story for the gods! what of airwank aka mr lose and ban. the bolded lines are the early symptoms of lesbianism tho
hahaha....mw and airmark are frenemies. We don't even know each other out of NL.

And no, I don't like women
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss her simplicity.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by chaloner(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2014
jogsman01: dem no born u well if u no break am! grin
u no no me na , ask seun I hav don dat b4
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2014
kenex4ever:

U never see anything, at angle 90 u r right but at any other angle u r wrong

Lol...thank God dat i'm right at least,whatever angle it is smiley
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2014
emusmith: ALL I SEE...is dating... No commitment...It is just sex appeal...

Na u sabi,everybody is entitled 2 their opinion anyway

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2014
pbs4real: same att wiv ma gf and it doznt pay

Pple differ,it pays 4 some n it doesn't 4 others

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.