Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52590 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by joe17: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2014
xpensiv05:
He stil came beggin bt d space hs bin filled... I bet u can try too but urs wil be plead for ass washin. Hehehehehehehe
I wonder how pretty u Look and d amazing qualitites u possess that wil make u worth that much. Anyway who knws
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by safarigirl(f): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2014
platz:
try nd get one.... is good for the soul
is it?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2014
omolizzy:

God bless u. Mine was tribe and religion,we played like children,disagree to agree,we were so much in love bt we later realised we couldn't end up.

My dear, a lot of things besides love matter when you want 2 settle down with someone. Some pple don't understand that.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by ibnjarir93(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2014
hensben: bro u dull oo, u nor see rest in peace in her commen
Na u dull pass oh! didn't u read where I wrote 'I ve joined u in ur grief'?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by duniyazola: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2014
sandijey: Apart from the ones that miss their ex's because of the sex. I don't understand the others who had good ex's and didn't keep them. If u can say a lot of good things about your ex and u didn't keep them( apart from death) then maybe u are the problem. Many of us have Lost our future partners due to unfaithfulness, immaturity and lack of contentment. You can never understand what an ex means to you till u marry the wrong woman or man. When u see something good, keep it cus u don't no the next one coming.
Wao! this is a great message for all, pliz kip dis words of urs as well, they are nice and impactfull.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by kenex4ever(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

we never had anything intimate, so no b am, I heard cuz he's my first love.

Dis is y I hate most girls, dey never agree dat dey had anything intimate even when dey have done series of abort*on 4 d guy. D one wen pain me pass na when a single mother dey claim virgin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by omolizzy(f): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

My dear, a lot of things besides love matter when you want 2 settle down with someone. Some pple don't understand that.

Dats tru bt we were so compatible,infact we still communicate. I doubt if I can love someone else like I loved him
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2014
joe17: I wonder how pretty u Look and d amazing qualitites u possess that wil make u worth that much. Anyway who knws
Datz y I don't wana upload my pics,I don't need brothers 2die on NL instead I'm here 2impact. Hehehehehehehe
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by chismo007(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Her mouth odour grin grin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by jogsman01(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2014
chaloner: u no no me na , ask seun I hav don dat b4
oga seun no get pixure of u doin it....... Do it nd post d pixure....!!!!
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by joe17: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

u ar right

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by kenex4ever(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Lindajohn: c yash, dy claim yahoo guy, no go find work

Ur sur name na BADMOUTH?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by chaloner(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2014
blunderass01:

If you like break your phone, if you like burn am. Na you get am make you take am do whatever pleases you.
thanks dear, best advice ever but I think no one will ever choose you as a mentor

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by joe17: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2014
xpensiv05:
Datz y I don't wana upload my pics,I don't need brothers 2die on NL instead I'm here 2impact. Hehehehehehehe
now i get it,pls dnt 'make hackers no visit NL d second time abeg' lol @impact
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2014
tyconcepts:

I can and I did grin

You amazed me.
It's either you are suffering from alzheimer disease or you are a genius at forgetting people. cheesy
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by joe17: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2014
chaloner: thanks dear, best advice ever but I think no one will ever choose you as a mentor
grincheesy
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by generalissimo(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

So cause i'm dating a guy I can't av another guys pix on my DP?? Any guy that tries 2 rule my life that way I would dump his ass so fast he won't know what hit him. I dated a guy like dat,so possessive,always wanted his pix on my Dp, it shows that he lacks self confidence and nothing turns me off than a man who does not believe in himself. He was always putting my pix on his DP n I told him to stop,d relationship is btw both of us,d whole world does not need 2 know our business and before we met each other we had friends so why would I push my friends aside(male or female) cause I met you. He started putting other gals pix n thought I would feel bad,i no even send and he was d one that got worried at d end. I believe in myself and any guy would be lucky 2 have me, I don't expect you 2 ban ur female friends cause u met me,just give me d respect I deserve that's all.
Gawd! You gals can lie sha! See dis teenager wey dey make mouth for here still dey beg and run follow guys to at least look im side o shocked Na im come dey make mouth for nairaland here say she be one kain shocked for ur dream Na so u fine reach Abeg park well, no dey come here com dey form wetin u no be joor tongue *imagine*
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by chaloner(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2014
jogsman01: oga seun no get pixure of u doin it....... Do it nd post d pixure....!!!!
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by olusipimp(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2014
Too boring,thank God she left on time........never dreamt or thought about her a second...........still flash with unknown number but dts not a probs........gone 4good
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by duniyazola: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2014
Janetozi: I missed not giving him a rat poison or mixing his drinking water with acid when i have the opportunity. embarassed

even if i don't have the mind, i would have borrowed from the devil, now I'm regretting it.

@op, if it is possible to turn back the hand of time, tell me how to do that.
My dear, kindly forgive and forget, you might just be heading to having the best guy in your next date, if u did ur best and it never worked, den u nid to move on and be strong. Be patient, pray and stay focused.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by omonla555: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2014
moan
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2014
generalissimo: Gawd! You gals can lie sha! See dis teenager wey dey make mouth for here still dey beg and run follow guys to at least look im side o shocked Na im come dey make mouth for nairaland here say she be one kain shocked for ur dream Na so u fine reach Abeg park well, no dey come here com dey form wetin u no be joor tongue *imagine*
Beauty is not the most important thing in a relationship, though i'm not d most beautiful gal in the world I can proudly say i'm beautiful inside and outside. God made me beautiful grin

Na u get ur mouth o jare,u can say what you like....this is NL,have fun bro

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Elxandre(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1: Nuffin... angry

Apart from the Ghanaian Babe, the rest of them I dont miss. That Ghanaian Girl really loved me...

Problem was that like all Ghanaian girls, she couldnt cook and put shitto on everything. angry

But she had a heart of gold that melted just for Mad Cow.

Shitto was one thing I found strange about Ghanaian food. cheesy
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by xp17(m): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

So cause i'm dating a guy I can't av another guys pix on my DP?? Any guy that tries 2 rule my life that way I would dump his ass so fast he won't know what hit him. I dated a guy like dat,so possessive,always wanted his pix on my Dp, it shows that he lacks self confidence and nothing turns me off than a man who does not believe in himself. He was always putting my pix on his DP n I told him to stop,d relationship is btw both of us,d whole world does not need 2 know our business and before we met each other we had friends so why would I push my friends aside(male or female) cause I met you. He started putting other gals pix n thought I would feel bad,i no even send and he was d one that got worried at d end. I believe in myself and any guy would be lucky 2 have me, I don't expect you 2 ban ur female friends cause u met me,just give me d respect I deserve that's all.
my dear, It's not all about the guy being confidence or timid, it's just simple courtesy. personally, I'd careless about it, but doesn't really mean I'm comfortable with it.
when you start getting involved in a "defined" relationship, the me, me, me ideology ll run outta you, everything you ll then care about is what ll make him happy, same goes to him.

the only guy that ll feel okay with it, is just the "eat and run" kind of guy who doesn't give a f**kk. no serious guy ll keep his cool to it, except maybe to commemorate the guy on his birthday date only, not living it incessant.

you don't have to agree though.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2014
iluvweed: Her disgust for underwear/pants grin

We had quickies almost everywhere due to her pantless habit! cheesy
lol
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Elxandre(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2014
dayosaurus: Funny thing is, my niggy had a bet with me that he would do it n call me during the action n he did. Lost 5k n babe.. though she ran away n hides from me till date..

Are you still friends with that dude
Never make such bets. Seduction is tricky.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2014
xp17: my dear, It's not all about the guy being confidence or timid, it's just simple courtesy. personally, I'd careless about it, but doesn't really mean I'm comfortable with it.
when you start getting involved in a "defined" relationship, the me, me, me ideology ll run outta you, everything you ll then care about is what ll make him happy, same goes to him.

the only guy that ll feel okay with it, is just the "eat and run" kind of guy who doesn't give a f**kk. no serious guy ll keep his cool to it, except maybe to commemorate the guy on his birthday date only, not living it incessant.

you don't have to agree though.

You have a point anyway
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by dayosaurus(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2014
Surprisingly, yes we still friends.. but the girl is not dating him.. been 2 years already. The girl was to good n loyal. So I thought I was getting free 5k. Not knowing I'll lose both.

Elxandre:
Are you still friends with that dude
Never make such bets. Seduction is tricky.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by kenex4ever(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

True,my 1st love...hmmm. I don't even want to talk too much. That time I be mumu,love they shark me. I loved dat guy so much, it took me 4 good yrs 2 open my eyes n see him 4 what he really was.

U look young, may b u started dating at birth.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2014
omolizzy:

Dats tru bt we were so compatible,infact we still communicate. I doubt if I can love someone else like I loved him

You will dear, God and time will heal and if ur meant 2 be somehow it'll work,que sera sera....
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by MORNDEW(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2014
omolizzy:

God bless u. Mine was tribe and religion,we played like children,disagree to agree,we were so much in love bt we later realised we couldn't end up.
i pity u nd all those in your shoes who becos of religion nd tribe trow away something many ar looking for. I pray u dnt regret all dis in future cos even God will nt forgive u all cos he even hates all dis tins u ppl use to change things dat hv been destined.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by bionick: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2014
We broke up as a result of genotipical imcompatibility... I've never regreted anything about her... Even when we fight she had always been the one tha'll come back to beg, even if i'm to be blamed. I wish her best of luck in anywea she is now as she wished me. Because, she knew dr is possibilities of having somefn on if possible we meet again(can't say if she's married ooo)
But now, i'm happilly engaged with a beautiful and also a better lady. I guess God has always loved me...she's a joy to behold,loving,caring...and she's like a daughter,sister and a mum....if not for this thread, she had made me forgotten i've once been in a 3yrs relationship before now.....we're in our 2nd and wedding loading............**cheers**

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body / He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.