Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,574 members, 7,840,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52609 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by NaijaKnight(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: lol, I gotcha
Oh you got me alright! Now, gotta get ya!
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Elxandre(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
dayosaurus:

What happened to the law of Moses?..
What happened to the law of Jesus grin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by berrystunn(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lies......
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by safarigirl(f): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
pbs4real: me 2*rolling eyez*
wetin make you dey roll eyes?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by stan241(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
The craze at which we texted each other at all sorts of crazy times...good old days
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
iluvweed: Her disgust for underwear/pants grin

We had quickies almost everywhere due to her pantless habit! cheesy
you sure is not an....ash..#noOFFENSE
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by dayosaurus(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Elxandre:
What happened to the law of Jesus grin

I'm a jew..
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by acada111(f): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nothing o.... Absolutely nothing. "Kneels down to pray" God, so na so this life sweet? Pls, may I NEVER EVER come across that kind of wahala again o cry In Jesus name, AMEN.
Hmmmm.....some men na wa o shocked
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pbs4real(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: wetin make you dey roll eyes?
falling 4 ya*winks*
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by mekuzee1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
undecidednoting
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by coldsummer: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
joshbouy:
she let go, due to long distance ish ( she couldnt cope any longer)

i am sorry man. such people are hard to find. selfless that is
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by callmespices(f): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Just his d*ck and the different styles he gives me
Mehn, no lies I miss him
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by sunnedee: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Her straightforwardness.... "Baby, make love to me" cool No pretense... No beating about the bush
Again.... She is the only one that can do the "women on top position" conveniently...
Others always complain "it touches my womb" "it is too long"...
I mean its good for man to just relax and let another do the work for a change... but no... complaints
Distance sha... How I wish Nigeria has a good railway system...
She aint an ex per se but distance separated us...

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Dwady(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy: Not nothing he was a biitch. Rip smiley
Hehe that's mean smiley but Why?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by bosun11(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

we never had anything intimate, so no b am, I heard cuz he's my first love.

hmmmm....thats good...virgin temi...how have you been ?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by imcam: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
ugoezeik: her breast, her breast was once one in a million but wen she lost her virginity nd start going after so many abuna, omo na so I cried for good 2mnths witout food

lost her virginity to u ?smiley smiley
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by simdam500(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
like i literally have one sef shocked...

mtchew
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pbs4real(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
callmespices: Just his d*ck and the different styles he gives me
Mehn, no lies I miss him
him dick reach 9inch?cös i cn do btr
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lucky77: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
louis07: Which of d ex cus I have series of them
Then this topic is not meant for you o o o
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by callmespices(f): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
pbs4real: him dick reach 9inch?cös i cn do btr
U can't understand grin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Heycube(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
I miss her smile, and d way we talk and quarrel......se* is not a food so, I don't miss dt.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pbs4real(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
callmespices:
U can't understand grin
mk me und'stnd then.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by callmespices(f): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
pbs4real: mk me und'stnd then.
He got different qualities too, so like I said "you can't understand"
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Dexema(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
sandijey:

It's the red carpet hall. Lekki near city of David. wedding reception.

I thought as much,nice beads cool
Looks so much like Rubys court also in lekki.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dexema:

I thought as much,nice beads cool
Looks so much like Rubys court also in lekki.

Thanks kiss
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by maryhaam(f): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
The comment are hilarious loooool
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah lol you obviously know him better than I do.

Nah, It's the other way round.
I know Cuties like you better.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by safarigirl(f): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
pbs4real: falling 4 ya*winks*
no fall abeg, before you go knack head for concrete, shey you know say nobody dey to catch you grin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nwa4Jesus(f): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
I missed d way he pump me from my back....hahahhahhaha
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by JAZES(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Never Reject a Gift from your EX, its your pension so collect it with pride and joy.......... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Dexema(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
sandijey:

Thanks kiss

UW ma`am smiley
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
maryhaam: The comment are hilarious loooool

You don't have to beat around. Most comments here are flirty, blunt, sex related and disturbing. grin

Did you skip over comments like these?

callmespices: Just his d*ck and the different styles he gives me
Mehn, no lies I miss him

ugoezeik: her breast, her breast was once one in a million but wen she lost her virginity nd start going after so many abuna, omo na so I cried for good 2mnths witout food

Nwa4Jesus: I missed d way he pump me from my back....hahahhahhaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.