Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,887 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52681 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dwady: Hehe that's mean smiley but Why?

Lol he really doesn't deserve to rest in peace. He wasn't a nice fellah
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
The way he spoils me with expensive gifts and money wink hmmm whah else? Oh yeah, the way he kisses me like im air till my lips turn red. xx
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by joe17: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
pbs4real: sounds NOLLYWOOD.*SMILEZ*
grin grin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pbs4real(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

Alright,thanks smiley
fink av found ma missing ribs. . .lol
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pbs4real(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: The way he spoils me with expensive gifts and money wink hmmm whah else? Oh yeah, the way he kisses me like im air till my lips turn red. xx
lemme be ur recent
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by joe17: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
duniyazola: I think I like you, your boldeness is also remarkable, but I strongly advise you reconsider your aproach to this aspect of life, all the guys comment spoke volumes, they tend to disagree with you, forums like dis tend to help us become better persons, don't ignore all their reactions, pick some of it! dats wisdom
God bless you.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
pbs4real: lemme be ur recent
lols, no thanks. I have a new one, nd i love him. Bt even if i was single, i wudnt go 4 u. Why?... Lets jx say u dnt qualify.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Heycube(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: The way he spoils me with expensive gifts and money wink hmmm whah else? Oh yeah, the way he kisses me like im air till my lips turn red. xx

hmmmm wat a caring and romantic man....
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by amedave(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

okay, tnx a lot.
you are welcome, so do you still love him........don't be shy just say it
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
pbs4real: 9inch u mean.
no its 12
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by joe17: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
jamesbridget13: Nothing at all. Just glad dat i found d one dat gives me greater joy. No time to miss anything about any ex
Ar in any way telling us u never loved him, even as you dated? We all ar som hw unique, remember?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by zeongeon: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
After going through them posts on this thread. The truth is that most relationships are held together by sex..Till one of the partner gets tired of the sex and decides to act up and then comes d breakup.

There will still be more ex's until pple put away sex and focus on adding value and contributing to the physical, pshycologically and spiritual development of his or her partner.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Heycube:

hmmmm wat a caring and romantic man....
yeah he was smiley
cooljoe: keepin both parties happy, I think we could do dat. We'd pick em "dead threads" in turns. Let's start with dis one 1st

Haha sure thing smiley
Kanyol:
Yeah, u can't forget him in a hurry no matter what. He's ur first!
First love is overrated.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by cooljoe(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha sure thing smiley
where has thou bin. Missed u much. Shey u know I like u a lot
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
cooljoe: where has thou bin. Missed u much. Shey u know I like u a lot

Lol thou has to use her iPad everywhere es muy uncomfortable.

Hehe do you? I like you too smiley
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by jamesbridget13(f): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
joe17: Ar in any way telling us u never loved him, even as you dated? We all ar som hw unique, remember?
dats me. I stop loving once its over. If u asked about nice memories, i ll ve alot to tell but since its missing, i don't miss anything #sincerely
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pbs4real(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: lols, no thanks. I have a new one, nd i love him. Bt even if i was single, i wudnt go 4 u. Why?... Lets jx say u dnt qualify.
wat kind of resume are we luking / @.if i may ask
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
topemirates:

Me gud, u?

Great great lol so what's the story?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by cooljoe(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol thou has to use her iPad everywhere es muy uncomfortable.

Hehe do you? I like you too smiley
lolz, do u? liking u is like loving a star...ur bright, luvly nd amazing...d only problem is that the distance is so far.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pbs4real(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: yeah he was smiley
hmmm
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
cooljoe: lolz, do u? liking u is like loving a star...ur bright, luvly nd amazing...d only problem is that the distance is so far.

Lol did u really just compare me to a star? Looooool that's funny.

Hehe of course I like you... I'll come chill with you's next summer.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
pbs4real: wat kind of resume are we luking / @.if i may ask
umm, handsomeness, must be rich, romantic, kindness, cleanliness and grt sense of humor... and he must b rich. have i mentioned that he must be rich? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pbs4real(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
jamesbridget13: dats me. I stop loving once its over. If u asked about nice memories, i ll ve alot to tell but since its missing, i don't miss anything #sincerely
dt cos u havent met me,exes kip cumin bk. . . .galz! Galz! Galz!
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pbs4real(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: umm, handsomeness, must be rich, romantic, kindness, cleanliness and grt sense of humor... and he must b rich. have i mentioned that he must be rich? smiley
so wich of it u fink i dnt av?*straightface*
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by joe17: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
jamesbridget13: dats me. I stop loving once its over. If u asked about nice memories, i ll ve alot to tell but since its missing, i don't miss anything #sincerely
Dats it, those nice memories is what u miss, even tho u don't want to admit it. Dnt worry its normal.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by cooljoe(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol did u really just compare me to a star? Looooool that's funny.

Hehe of course I like you... I'll come chill with you's next summer.
simile abi is t metaphor aint eva been my strong point. U b scared of coming to ur fatherland. T'd be a delight to have u. U have quite a bit to learn abou Nigeria as a whole, nd d ijaws in particular. T'd b nice to b ur tutor cum tour guide cum side kick, etc
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Hallmark08(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
her kind attributes, candid advice and satisfying nature.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pbs4real(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: umm, handsomeness, must be rich, romantic, kindness, cleanliness and grt sense of humor... and he must b rich. have i mentioned that he must be rich? smiley
ThIEF!!!
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by jamesbridget13(f): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
pbs4real: dt cos u havent met me,exes kip cumin bk. . . .galz! Galz! Galz!
lolzzz u dey use juju? Some exes can be a pain in d flesh. Mine keep coming but its my nature i will never go back. N God always gets me a better parson. Its high time already. Ur juju no fit work where i dey ooo
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by jamesbridget13(f): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
joe17: Dats it, those nice memories is what u miss, even tho u don't want to admit it. Dnt worry its normal.
i don't miss it. When am missing something or someone i knw. I miss nothing my dear. Pple re different

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

5 Things Women Hate To Hear / Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.