Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52676 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
pbs4real: so wich of it u fink i dnt av?*straightface*
ALL OF 'EM! #No offense baby x
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by safarigirl(f): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
pbs4real: u go catch me nah
I no fit catch you. I weigh less than the average 13 year old.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by joshbouy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
coldsummer:

i am sorry man. such people are hard to find. selfless that is
embarassed
coldsummer:

i am sorry man. such people are hard to find. selfless that is
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Kanyol(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
GoodGirl2:
First love is overrated.
It's not. You yourself can't deny it
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by shejane: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
zeongeon:
After going through them posts on this thread. The truth is that most relationships are held together by sex..Till one of the partner gets tired of the sex and decides to act up and then comes d breakup.

There will still be more ex's until pple put away sex and focus on adding value and contributing to the physical, pshycologically and spiritual development of his or her partner.

. Imillion likes
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by joe17: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
jamesbridget13: i don't miss it. When am missing something or someone i knw. I miss nothing my dear. Pple re different
then I take it u ddnt date him for long, and never had a really gud tym wt him.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Mbakara1: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dammytrager: I miss her best friend.... grin
y u dey laugh?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
ugoezeik: her breast, her breast was once one in a million but wen she lost her virginity nd start going after so many abuna, omo na so I cried for good 2mnths witout food
chai i feel ur pain bro
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by funmo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
damibravo: After she left...

We became friends, stopped loving her, started lusting after her!

She still owe me one...lol

thought this was my own dammybravo!! apologies
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
cooljoe: simile abi is t metaphor aint eva been my strong point. U b scared of coming to ur fatherland. T'd be a delight to have u. U have quite a bit to learn abou Nigeria as a whole, nd d ijaws in particular. T'd b nice to b ur tutor cum tour guide cum side kick, etc

Haha I actually am so scared to come to Nigeria. Lol I'm getting bodyguards and the whole ish like no lie that place scares me. And there's no WiFi shoooot me sad

Yeah sure I'd love to learn all about thy fatherland. What's ijaw? Oh yeah mehn come chill with me and give me a while tour guide.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by cooljoe(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I actually am so scared to come to Nigeria. Lol I'm getting bodyguards and the whole ish like no lie that place scares me. And there's no WiFi shoooot me sad

Yeah sure I'd love to learn all about thy fatherland. What's ijaw? Oh yeah mehn come chill with me and give me a while tour guide.
we have al ya nid in dis beautiful country called Nigeria. Nd ur safe with me bae. No harm, nt even one strand of hair on ya body wee b tampered with
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm pretty sure if he did the things he did to me to any other person I'm pretty sure he'd be in jail.

Lol of course you do. Philosopher.

I'm pretty sure he'd say the same thing about you.
I mean the jail part.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

Apology accepted,thanks also smiley smiley
I would like to follow you, you may reciprocate...#nostrings# Permission to carry on, Ma#
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan:

I mean the jail part.

Hahah I didnt do anything illegal.

He quite likes me to be honest. He wishes I acknowledge his existence. Lol funny.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pbs4real(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: ALL OF 'EM! #No offense baby x
u wish ma dear. . . Dnt let d pix decieve u. . .
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
cooljoe: we have al ya nid in dis beautiful country called Nigeria. Nd ur safe with me bae. No harm, nt even one strand of hair on ya body wee b tampered with

Excuse me... last I heard girls are still missing... I like my life. I'm not prepared to die yet lol

Hahah I trust I'd be safe with ya smiley stars are very precious wink wink
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pbs4real(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan:

I mean the jail part.
using ma GPS 2 knw ur exact location*stillsearching*
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by cooljoe(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Excuse me... last I heard girls are still missing... I like my life. I'm not prepared to die yet lol

beyond precious deary. I was not responsible for any of dose missing gals. I'd be responsible for u, and u have my word, u'd have a gud time
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pbs4real(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

using ma GPS 2 knw ur exäct location. . *stillsearching*p
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by chikevictor(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Her care,she was very caring to me.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
pbs4real: using ma GPS 2 knw ur exäct location. . *stillsearching*p

All you have to do is ask... I'm in Ireland.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
cooljoe: beyond precious deary. I was not responsible for any of dose missing gals. I'd be responsible for u, and u have my word, u'd have a gud time

Awh you're so nice smiley

Well thank you. I trust your word. I don't need to be getting bubble wrap now do I?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah I didnt do anything illegal.

He quite likes me to be honest. He wishes I acknowledge his existence. Lol funny.

So that's your way of saying he did something illegal.
I will keep that in mind. Makes perfect sense now why you hate him so much.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan:

So that's your way of saying he did something illegal.
I will keep that in mind. Makes perfect sense now why you hate him so much.

Ha he was a bit of a bad äss. A bit too much. And he had no self control whatsoever.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
pbs4real: using ma GPS 2 knw ur exact location*stillsearching*

I've succeeded in tracing your location. I thought you should know.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Emmyadams(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Noting
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ha he was a bit of a bad äss. A bit too much. And he had no self control whatsoever.

Hun?
Love is weird. Ain't you his ex-Lover?
I thought quality attracts quality... I know you are nothing like him but this is weird. -_-
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by cooljoe(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh you're so nice smiley

Well thank you. I trust your word. I don't need to be getting bubble wrap now do I?
heheheeh, u won't b needing dat. Me, myself is bubble wrap enough
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan:

Hun?
Love is weird. Ain't you his ex-Lover?
I thought quality attracts quality... I know you are nothing like him but this is weird. -_-

I was a different person back then.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
cooljoe: heheheeh, u won't b needing dat. Me, myself is bubble wrap enough

Hahha so I should wrap u around myself is it?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by funmo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yemisi63: Lmfaooooooooooo. Guys, If you're having a bad day, read this post http://naijasinglegirl.net/cut-thy-coat-according-to-thy-size-2/ and thank me later

I like how the punchline and element of surprise came at the end!!!! funny!!! but I don't even wear coats
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
chimoz:
.....obese bank account, Got a huge tool and beauty you can't resist in a man.
I guess u re Dr? Shey d 1 wey jona don sack abi which? Anyway I admire ur wishes n desire a lot,every dream of dat. Keep hope high bobo.!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

5 Things Women Hate To Hear / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.