Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa (28446 Views)

Asari Dokubo Spotted In The Jet That Smuggled $9.3m Into South Africa / What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million / Seized $9.3million Controversy: APC Raises 15 Questions For President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
obailala: We know that whoever the culprits are (APC or PDP), they would never be punished if they return to Nigeria. The only favour we ask from South Africa is to just lock the individuals up like they did to Henry Okah.

Another huge favour they can do is to mention the bloody names of the individuals..

i want to agree with you that the SA government will opt to do the right thing seeing as there are three(3) countries involved.

The Israeli man would definitely be denied by the Israeli government, probably giving a press release that the man is a private contract (although i doubt it having read a lot about mossad)

The SA government will most probably be strong-armed by the Nigerian government seeing as some of their top companies are surviving on the Nigerian market alone. i hope Zuma will be strong enough to stand up to our government.

Then The Nigerian government...
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by omenka(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
When all the dust settles, Jonathan would surely have no place to hide!! We are watching and waiting patiently!!!

8 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by 14(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
abusman: Arms Smuggling Jet Caught With $10million In South Africa Linked To CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor
An investigation by SaharaReporters has revealed that a Nigerian private jet caught in Johannesburg with $10 million belongs to Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the head of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN). Mr.
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKSEP 15, 2014

An investigation by SaharaReporters has revealed that a Nigerian private jet caught in Johannesburg with $10 million belongs to Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the head of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN). Mr. Oritsejafor is also a close confidant of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Ayo Oritsejafor
The CAN leader’s private plane with US registration number N808HG was one of two jets cited by South African officials on September 5 Mr. Oritsejafor's jet arrived South Africa with $9.3 million cash loaded in several suitcases. News of the seizure of the cash broke over the weekend, triggering questions about the ownership of the jets and weapons they intended to purchase.

Nigerian aviation authorities disclosed that one of the jets belonged to Pastor Oritsejafor while the second one was registered to Felix Idiga, the owner of Jafac Aviation Limited.

Two Nigerians and an Israeli defense contractor, Eyal Mesiaka arrived in the jet when they were accosted in South Africa authorities. A South African source disclosed that Mr. Oritsejafor's jet was released after top Nigerian officials intervened, claiming that the weapons to be purchased had the official blessing of the Nigerian government. The jet arrived with two plastic suitcases and two hand luggages with combination locks only known to the Isreali contractor, according to CityPress

Earlier today, SaharaReporters rang the mobile telephone number of Mr. Idiga. At first, he pretended and claimed that he was the Aide De camp to Mr. Idiga. But when our correspondent identified himself as a reporter from SaharaReporters, he owned he started answering questions relating to the issues but claimed the jet we published on our site wasn’t his own. Asked if he knew of another private jet named in apparent arms buy in South Africa, he asked where we got our information after we read the jet registration number to him. He then denied that his jet was involved, before hastily hanging up the phone.

Challenger 600 private jet with registration number N808HG
Flightaware
We were unable to reach Pastor Oritsejafor before going to press.

I see civil war soon, with these arms all over the place, brace yourself nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by 14(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Persophone:

i want to agree with you that the SA government will opt to do the right thing seeing as there are three(3) countries involved.

The Israeli man would definitely be denied by the Israeli government, probably giving a press release that the man is a private contract (although i doubt it having read a lot about mossad)

The SA government will most probably be strong-armed by the Nigerian government seeing as some of their top companies are surviving on the Nigerian market alone. i hope Zuma will be strong enough to stand up to our government.

Then The Nigerian government...

South africa does not play around, and there are no favours. The culprit will be dealt with whether he is a government official or not

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by BRAV0O(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Patiently waiting for those deluded phools to come tell us old story of why boko from north and still killing is own people!

If nigeria ever survive the problem gej alone has put her into ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by tbaby534(f): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yet sahara reporters are accusing CAN president in their post
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by 97loodbre(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
How come this is not on front page? By d way, what is d CAN president and Federal govt of Nigeria saying about it? If they keep quite it means dat d whole story is true!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Asam2(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
I HATE CAN FROM BIGINING SO U ARE BEHIND BOKO HARAM AND ALWAYS BLEM IT ON MUSLIMS, GOD IS IN CONTROL.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by 14(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
97loodbre: How come this is not on front page? By d way, what is d CAN president and Federal govt of Nigeria saying about it? If they keep quite it means dat d whole story is true!

The story is true, i m here in SA and it made a lots of headlines yesterday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by cirmuell(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
ejikechibuzor: CONFUSION is when you go steal meat from the pot, and you forget whether the spoon was on top or inside the pot
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by InvertedHammer: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
jahbiz: I wonder. Here is naijaloaded version of the saga ''A private jet caught in Johannesburg with around $10 million inside, is the property of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Sahara Reporters provides.
According to the report, the head of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) owns the private plane with US registration number N808HG, which is one of the jets recently seized by the SA officials.
The money totaling $9.3 million cash was packed in several suitcases. The cash was seized at the Lanseria airport following the luggage search.
Reuters previously revealed that SA police started investigation in terms of 2 Nigerians and an Israeli contractor, who were on board trying to illegally bring cash into the country, in what might have been part of an arms deal.
The 3 passengers claimed the money was aimed at buying arms for the Nigerian security, City Press said.
Sahara Reporters refers to the information allegedly provided by the Nigerian aviation authorities : that one of the jets belonged to Pastor Oritsejafor while the second one was registered to Felix Idiga, the owner of Jafac Aviation Limited.
It was disclosed by the South African source that Oritsejafor’s jet was released after some high-ranked Nigerian officials insisted that the money was approved by the government for purchase of weapons.
CityPress revealed that only the Israeli contractor knew the combination locks to all the cases, which were on board.
When contacted, Mr. Idiga denied owning the jet involved in the scandal. Pastor Oritsejafor could not be reached for the comments.
\
Pastor Oritsejafor: Warri, Delta State. President of Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria.
President GEJ right-hand man

Felix Chidi Idiga: Amaifeke, Orlu in Imo State. JAFAC MOTORS & Cars Accessories. //419ner praised to heaven by Oliver De Coque //
Senate Aspirant APC (Imo State).

/

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Daniel058(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
O Jonathan zu Tunde ozi.
nwanne jiri nwayò..!!
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by SkyRider1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pastor buying arms for a country..? Wonderful really

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Ayatullah(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
GETTING RICH IN 'BOKO HARAM' NAME!
The allegation that some people are enriching themselves in the name of 'Boko Haram' is becoming a real and verifiable fact. Going about with over $9m in the name of procuring arms for Nigeria is A BIG LIE.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by date1816: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
I think now everyone can see the bigger picture of BOKO HARAM sponsors.

1. Pastor Orisejafor, President Christian Association of Nigeria CAN

2. Lt. Gen Azuibuke Ihejirika Former Chief of Army Staff

3. Ali Modu Sheriff Former Governor of Borno State

4. Pastor Olatoke of the Baptist church Ikonifin, who is also the CAN President of Ola Oluwa Local
Government,
To mention but a few of them. The President is yet to declare and prosecute the BOKO HARAM members and sponsors he claimed to be in his cabinet. That Christian Leader and a top security officials sponsor BOKO HARAM to smear and Blasphem Islam tells one there is a hidden agenda to destroy Islam and Muslims in this country.

Everyone can now see that the Issue of BOKO HARAM has nothing to do with Islam.

We have Lodge our complaints to the Lord of Mankind and surely He will answer us.

Everyone should be reciting : "Hasbunallahu WA Ni'mal Wakeel" frequently.

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by ayodeleakinadew(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
The money was not smuggled out of Nigeria,it was taken out of Nigeria but smuggled into SA. I said it was taken cos how on earth will some people possess such an amount in CASH. I have been opportuned to see 10M in cash before,its much talkless of well over 100Billion naira in cash. Even the president of America can not boast of ever seeing such an amount. It just show us the level of decadence in our leadership. Ok,the jet belongs to the CAN president...My question now is that why is it taking somebody,anybody to say something about this yet?
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by ENDTIMES: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
I hope Britain is aware of the amount of cash out of their treasury. undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Dreyl(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wow! That's a lotsa cash.
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmaine:

https://www.nairaland.com/1905701/owners-nigerian-private-jet-seized
I clicked on my mentions and I guessed right you were gonna quote me. Jmaine,how market? cheesy wink
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by steffoode: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
ssf governmnt please us to put dose men in nice strong room and do please kindly return our kpalakpala(cash) to us, for de men use dem as slave in ur mile industry
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
ENDTIMES: I hope The USA Britain is aware of the amount of cash out of their treasury. undecided

There you have it.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Watch it, very soon some highly placed people will join Charles Taylor and Laurent Gbagbo in the ICC. The allegation against Sheriff and Ihejirika is still being studied. One thing is sure, the government of Nigeria cannot conceal it. "#AmericaWillKnow." Just as the attrocities of Gbagbo in Cote d'Ivoire and Taylor of Liberia affected citizens of those two countries, the effect of Boko Haram on Nigerians will make the world to cry for trial. I see many politicians being dragged.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by chibanj(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
date1816: I think now everyone can see the bigger picture of BOKO HARAM sponsors.

1. Pastor Orisejafor, President Christian Association of Nigeria CAN

2. Lt. Gen Azuibuke Ihejirika Former Chief of Army Staff

3. Ali Modu Sheriff Former Governor of Borno State

4. Pastor Olatoke of the Baptist church Ikonifin, who is also the CAN President of Ola Oluwa Local
Government,
To mention but a few of them. The President is yet to declare and prosecute the BOKO HARAM members and sponsors he claimed to be in his cabinet. That Christian Leader and a top security officials sponsor BOKO HARAM to smear and Blasphem Islam tells one there is a hidden agenda to destroy Islam and Muslims in this country.

Everyone can now see that the Issue of BOKO HARAM has nothing to do with Islam.

We have Lodge our complaints to the Lord of Mankind and surely He will answer us.

Everyone should be reciting : "Hasbunallahu WA Ni'mal Wakeel" frequently.

Mumu dey worry u.
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by agriboom: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Confirming CNN and Mr Davies report on why you can't trace boko financing is because CBN is involved, how in the world can a huge transaction like that not be interbank if indeed it was honest? As for the pastor well.... and some idiots will tell us Hat till 2019 or till Jesus Christ returns!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by iterator25: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
14:

South africa does not play around, and there are no favours. The culprit will be dealt with whether he is a government official or not
SA tried that with the Nigerian government once and it didn't end well for sa.. truth is, when FG is involved (on this continent) anything goes.

fck with fg and sacrifice your investments
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by amodaade: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Remember Henry Okah. This looks like part 2
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by chibanj(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
We shouldn't believe everything those bastards said they wanted to use the money for.

It has being planned that that if they get caught they should use purchase of weapon as the reason.

The questions we should deliberate on is [b][/b]who owns the money, who sent them, the owners of the jets, the airport staffs that permitted the jet to leave nigeria, who they were taking the money to and then who's selling the weapon ton them.

In other hands it think this is money laundry and it has nothing to do with any weapon purchase. Maybe that's just away to get covered up by the government when caught.

One advice to our politicians : instead of wasting money on weapons and silly reasons, those money can be used for a very good campaign here in nigeria that can ensure you getting your desired positions.

If you can't build infrastructures or development please share the money we will understand. $10000 each can save alots of people's feature.

God Bless u

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by cannonnier(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
.:
The CAN leader’s private plane with US
registration number N808HG was one of
two jets cited by South African officials on
September 5 Mr. Oritsejafor's jet arrived
South Africa with $9.3 million cash loaded in
several suitcases.
did someone omitt this
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Old news, d private jet was allegedly linked to the ownership of can president.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by 9jatatafo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
President to President phone calls will solve the matter. See raw cash!!!! But eye wey see must chop. 10 - 30% go enter SA govt hand sha
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by mko2005: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
gabriel212: y does this report omit PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR NAME as the owner of one of the aircraft
Is he the owner ? If you sell ur house to some body u go still dey claim ownership ? Oritsejafor has long sold his private Jet and how does this concern the revered man of God ?

God help us

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by aviazuva: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
This country is a war front I tell ya.

SARS in South Africa means South African Revenue Service, but
SARS in Nailja means Special Anti Robbery Squad.

this country hic... i say this country is a war front hic hic hic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) / China Explains Nigeria Loans, Rejects ‘Plot To Hijack Sovereignty’ / Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.