Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa (28447 Views)

Asari Dokubo Spotted In The Jet That Smuggled $9.3m Into South Africa / What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million / Seized $9.3million Controversy: APC Raises 15 Questions For President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by bjseun: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
argon500: I wouldn't said i doubt this news but sahara reporters as a source...hmmmmmm grin tongue

...and where did you see SR quoted as the source on this particular thread?
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
I dream that one day Nigeria my country will get things right,corruption will be a thing of the past and our leaders will be concerned about our wellbeing.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by abdul123(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jst confirmed breaking news on TVc confirms its CAN presidents jet Ayo Oritsejafor. Men of God aiding out our money in religious and criminal style. nobody holy pass yeh...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Lurcky(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
it is so unfortunate that the people trying to destroy nigeria are greater than the ones trying to build it
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
abdul123: Jst confirmed breaking news on TVc confirms its CAN presidents jet Ayo Oritsejafor. Men of God aiding out our money in religious and criminal style. nobody holy pass yeh...
Provide the name of your TV source and stop being religious freak looking at your handle.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by epospiky(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nigeria...hmmm
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by skyface00(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
They should not approve any money 2 mr president ooooo dis how d so called money 4 weapon will disappear oooo #sayno1billiondollartomrprsident

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by lastpage: 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
obailala: We know that whoever the culprits are (APC or PDP), they would never be punished if they return to Nigeria. The only favour we ask from South Africa is to just lock the individuals up like they did to Henry Okah.

Another huge favour they can do is to mention the bloody names of the individuals..

Better still, they should use the money to buy Ebola tinz (Tents, Body Suits, gloves, Gas mask, e.t.c) ..... and ship them back to Nigeria!

It is our money, only that our leaders stole it and we know better what we need it for. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: If a country like Nigeria is buying ARMS, it has to be done OFFICIALLY, through wire transfer from CBN to the sellers bank.
The explanation given by the accused sounds like some people want to purchase WEAPONS FOR 2015 ELECTIONS!
shocked shocked angry

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by lastpage: 12:12am On Sep 17, 2014
date1816: I think now everyone can see the bigger picture of BOKO HARAM sponsors.

1. Pastor Orisejafor, President Christian Association of Nigeria CAN

2. Lt. Gen Azuibuke Ihejirika Former Chief of Army Staff

3. Ali Modu Sheriff Forme[/b]r Governor of Borno State

4. [b]Pastor Olatoke
of the Baptist church Ikonifin, who is also the CAN President of Ola Oluwa Local
Government,
To mention but a few of them. The President is yet to declare and prosecute the BOKO HARAM members and sponsors he claimed to be in his cabinet. That Christian Leader and a top security officials sponsor BOKO HARAM to smear and Blasphem Islam tells one there is a hidden agenda to destroy Islam and Muslims in this country.

Everyone can now see that the Issue of BOKO HARAM has nothing to do with Islam.

We have Lodge our complaints to the Lord of Mankind and surely He will answer us.

Everyone should be reciting : "Hasbunallahu WA Ni'mal Wakeel" frequently.

Let us assume ALL you posted above are TRUE!

Question is: Is it CAN or Ihijerika or whoever you say is blaspheming ISLAM, the one who goes around KIDNAPPING 250 YOUNG GIRLS, BURNING AND BOMBING HOMES/PEOPLE, RECITING AL_HAKRUBAWA WHILE BEHEADING ANOTHER INNOCENT PERSON?

Did we see any of those people you mentioned doing that or ISLAMIC TERRORISTS LIKE BOKO HARAM AND ISIS (DEGARSH)?

Those people might be guilty of other crimes (like corruption, looting, e.t.c) but dont muddle things up or use them as scape-goat.

Please spare us the stories, Guns and bombs dont kill people by themselves, ...People use Guns/Bombs to Kill People!
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 17, 2014
ejikechibuzor: CONFUSION is when you go steal meat from the pot, and you forget whether the spoon was on top or inside the pot

grin grin grin grin
LWKMD...That is so true .
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by mukykaffe: 2:00am On Sep 17, 2014
if the muslims open mouth to talk the xtains would say their mouth is smelling but today cos of the blatant evidence, it is obviously undeniable that the so called AYO is involved in sponsorship of boko haram all with the aim of degrading islam and to my greatest surprise our nigerian government is involved......please my fellow nigerians if nigeria wants to purchase weapons is it the xtian association that is in the right position to buy?? likewise what did church haas to do with weapons, fight their fellow xtians or kill the muslims? i must confess with no atom of doubt that our shameful president is one of the sponsors of boko haram just to tarnish the image of islam and the muslims.....and incase you would like to know the scratch of the matter south africa knows better!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by iamtheprincipal: 2:29am On Sep 17, 2014
97loodbre: How come this is not on front page? By d way, what is d CAN president and Federal govt of Nigeria saying about it? If they keep quite it means dat d whole story is true!

Were you expecting it to be the reverse?
GOD has started revealing to the world who the real bastards are, those sponsoring the killing of Nigerians in Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by iamtheprincipal: 3:07am On Sep 17, 2014
mukykaffe: if the muslims open mouth to talk the xtains would say their mouth is smelling but today cos of the blatant evidence, it is obviously undeniable that the so called AYO is involved in sponsorship of boko haram all with the aim of degrading islam and to my greatest surprise our nigerian government is involved......please my fellow nigerians if nigeria wants to purchase weapons is it the xtian association that is in the right position to buy?? likewise what did church haas to do with weapons, fight their fellow xtians or kill the muslims? i must confess with no atom of doubt that our shameful president is one of the sponsors of boko haram just to tarnish the image of islam and the muslims.....and incase you would like to know the scratch of the matter south africa knows better!!!!!!!!!

You seem immersed in great astonishment but Gen. Andrew Owoye AZAZI of blessed memory told all of us those behind the insurgency in the North East, North West, North Central but you guys never cared to listen.
GOD is still very much in the business of revealing the truth as HE did, much before the creation of the world. HE can't be bribed, remember.
I salute Gen. AO Azazi's bravery as posterity has vindicated him.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by athorello(m): 5:17am On Sep 17, 2014
This is an eye opener and wake up call to everyone of us. I thought Ayo Oritsejafor and his like do acquire private jets for mission purpose and not shaddy businesses. Numbnuts will be praising and supporting everything their MoG does. Stop following your so called "MoGs" like morons! Better you stay glued to your local parishes pastors.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2014
declaro: I'm sure this will be arms for Boko Haram. They are out to buy more hardware but God has arrested them.

Exactly my fear. Has anyone really had it in mind that maybe this is how arms r purchased for boko haram!

Probably they might be purchasing these weapons for boko or for next year election.

If the owner of the jet were to have been one of the northerners then a quick finger would have been pointed that they were for the northern leaders purchasing alms for BH.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 17, 2014
lastpage:

Question is: Is it CAN or Ihijerika or whoever you say is blaspheming ISLAM, the one who goes around KIDNAPPING 250 YOUNG GIRLS, BURNING AND BOMBING HOMES/PEOPLE, RECITING AL_HAKRUBAWA WHILE BEHEADING ANOTHER INNOCENT PERSON?

Did we see any of those people you mentioned doing that or ISLAMIC TERRORISTS LIKE BOKO HARAM AND ISIS (DEGARSH)?

Those people might be guilty of other crimes (like corruption, looting, e.t.c) but dont muddle things up or use them as scape-goat.

Please spare us the stories, Guns and bombs dont kill people by themselves, ...People use Guns/Bombs to Kill People!

Pls I have to politely ask you, what is wrong with you??!

The sad possibilities are that this might be how weapons are bought for BH, which would mean the sponsors of BH r......?

Or they r purchasing weapons for next year election!

You can't stand to tell me that they r buying weapons for the Nigeria Army!

God will expose them soon
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by yazach: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
lastpage:

WHEN DID BUYING ARMS AND ROCKET BY NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT BECOME A SEXUAL AFFAIRS RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE THAT MUST BE KEPT SECRETIVE BY BOTH PARTIES? THE ISSUE OF PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR'S NIGERIA C.A.N PRESIDENT PRIVATE JET INVOLVED IN THE ILLEGAL MONEY LAUNDERING IS NOT A SMALL MATTER THAT SOMEBODY CAN JUST COOK UP HARRY, GEORGE, DANIEL, ONMONYA AND AKPORS DEFENCE. MARILYN OGA MUST COME OUT OF HER SHELL AND DEFEND HER PIPER DICTATORS IN TERRORISTS AND SECCESSION PLOT AGAINST OUR COUNTRY. IF AN ISRAEL TERRORIST ZIONIST CAN BE AWARDED A 10 MILLION DOLLAR ARMUNITION CONTRACT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF PASSING THROUGH MINISTRY OF DEFENCE AND CLEARING FROM NECCESSARY DUE PROCESS AGENCIES THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE INVOLVED. THEN WE MUST ASKED THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MOTIVE OF HIRING AN ISRAELIS MAN WHO FAILED TO DECLARED THE MONEY WITH E.F.C.C AND OTHER AGENCIES INVOLVED IN MONEY LAUNDERING AND OTHER RELATED MATTERS BEFORE MOVING THE MONEY OUT OF THIS COUNTRY? AND DID PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR JET INVOLVED A COMMERCIAL CARGO PLANE OR ORDINARY COMMERCIAL JET?. WHY DID THEY REFUSED NOT TO DECLARE THE MONEY INVOLVED BEFORE THE WHOLE THING BECOME PUBLIC ISSUE BY ALLAH'S GRACE AS IT IS NOW? THERE IS NEED FOR EXTENSITVE INVESTIGATION TO UNRAVEL THE TRUTH OF THIS MATTER NOT COCK AND BULK STORY AS FACE BOOK TIGERS ARE DOING NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by saniby: 6:28am On Sep 18, 2014
Pls, Pls, Nlanders. Nigerians are wiser now...and will definitely act at the right time. CAN presido , huge sum of cash, Arms,South Africa, Israeli contractor, ....and the usual denials by bigots .... Letz do some arithmetic
1.Ho has been parading Israelis in e open in Abuja and elsewhere in Niaja?
2.Ho haz dis huge sum of cash ?
3. ....and still have the connection to be allowed depart Nigerian Airport with this huge sum undeclared?
4. Who has all of e above and choose to hire a plane owned by CAN president for his mission?
5. ..and who is thiat with the audacity to to intercede on behalf of e detained planes and people?
And lastly, who is that Nigerian that thinks other Nigerians will continue to accept silly explanations when offered ?

I think e sponsors of terror in Nigeria are gradually being unveiled, indeed by God!
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2014
ejikechibuzor: CONFUSION is when you go steal meat from the pot, and you forget whether the spoon was on top or inside the pot

Hahahahaha.. In such circumstance, na to make the confusion a chain reaction naw.. I go carry the spoon away, the owner too go dey confused wether she keep the spoon there or not.. 'Ur property dey miss u say u put am mark, nobe when dem find am wey we go begin talk of checking the mark'. The owner go first find the spoon before thinking of where it was kept, then how many meat was left there will be an extension... Too funny though!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. / My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon / Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.