Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,208 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" (37667 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by chucky234(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2014
shymexx:

Hear hear, my Hawaiian Sophy. I just told the gods and they blessed it. Get the chain, rock it, and throw up the roc sign lol.

I was gonna play Montell Jordan's "This is how is how we do" and post the video for a toast to gods this Friday. But it's a pity I'm out with my dargs having a drink. Go watch the video and shake ya tail-feather, darling lol.

Where 'u been bro
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by SenatorJames(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
It happen mostly in a boy/girlfriend or sugar daddy relationship.

They are fighting each other not because of love, but to prevent the guy from sharing their goodies among many ladies.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
chucky234: Where 'u been bro

Been about my nyggah chucky.

What is good, my G?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by chucky234(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
shymexx:

Been about my nyggah chucky.

What is good, my G?
Nothing much bro, hustling thingz.
Wasup with you, you been off for a while.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
chucky234: Nothing much bro, hustling thingz.
Wasup with you, you been off for a while.

That's what's up - hustle, get the gwop, and stack it, till it's taller than Yao Ming. grin

I'm good, just trying to live the dreams of my father man.

I've been about, just not really in one section these days - I drift about more. And I've been avoiding threads with too much folks of late, too many stalkers man.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by chucky234(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
shymexx:

That's what's up - hustle, get the gwop, and stack it, till it's taller than Yao Ming. grin

I'm good, just trying to live the dreams of my father man.

I've been about, just not really in one section these days - I drift about more. And I've been avoiding threads with too much folks of late, too many stalkers man.
Hmmm wish niggah can enmass enough dough way taller than Yao Ming, boyz aint smilin....
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by freecocoa(f): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
chucky234: My angel
Hello, how you dey? You don follow other women finish? cry
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
chucky234: Hmmm wish niggah can enmass enough dough way taller than Yao Ming, boyz aint smilin....

You're a thorough bred, and even if mandem aren't smiling, the strong will always survive.

You just need to double up, and keep outsmarting nyggahs, you get me? grin
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by chucky234(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
shymexx:

You're a thorough bred, and even if mandem aren't smiling, the strong will always survive.

You just need to double up, and keep outsmarting nyggahs, you get me? grin
Gotta do the impossible and the unthinkable to outclass Mike Adenuga, no less bro.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by chucky234(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
freecocoa: Hello, how you dey? You don follow other women finish? cry
Honey which other women na, the whole world know say you be my one and only love.
No woman dead or alive fit take your place, not in this world or the world to come.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
chucky234: Gotta do the impossible and the unthinkable to outclass Mike Adenuga, no less bro.

That's h-billions right there.

If you believe it, you can achieve it, bro.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by freecocoa(f): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
chucky234: Honey which other women na, the whole world know say you be my one and only love.
No woman dead or alive fit take your place, not in this world or the world to come.
Hmm, anyways, no wahala, how are you doing?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by chucky234(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
shymexx:

That's h-billions right there.

If you believe it, you can achieve it, bro.
Got ya bro, get richer or die hustlin...
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by chucky234(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
freecocoa: Hmm, anyways, no wahala, how are you doing?
I'm good, missed you bunch hun
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Godmystrength: When ladies say all men are cheats, the men raise a lot of hell. Now ladies are saying that not all men are cheats and the men are still raising a lot of hell saying ladies that believe men don't cheat are just deceiving themselves. na wa o......

These people's goal is to spew as much rubbish as possible at ALL times. So, you see, it doesn't really matter to them that they contradict themselves from post to post. Their main aim of spouting pure, unadulterated crap still gets achieved. cool
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by toygod2: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2014
nice
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by erianna222: 5:01am On Dec 23, 2014
My lover dumped me for any another woman, and i was divorce by my husband with my two son after 8 years of marriage, and also i really love him, so i contacted Doctor Akim for a love spell to get my Husband back, to my greatest surprise he cast a love binding spell to get him back for me and my lover came back after 48 hours. i will advice you anyone looking for any kind of spell should contact Doctor Akin via email address: {bestlovedoctor@yahoo.com}

Name : Erianna Moric
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Youngpo413: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
cococandy:

I won't suck a diick I know very well that's been in another woman's pucci
(Forgive my language)

The thought disgusts me.

I thought all pucci's are the same?(Forgive my language) so why the disgust about another woman pucci?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Youngpo413: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
cococandy:

I won't suck a diick I know very well that's been in another woman's pucci
(Forgive my language)

The thought disgusts me.

I thought all pucci's are the same?(Forgive my language) so why the disgust about another woman pucci?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by OkayR: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.