Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,940 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" (37738 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
joe4christ:

*In Yuzedo's tone*
We gif ups!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
cheesy cheesy
joe4christ: And pls get back to work, guess you should be nairalanding at the place of work right now...
and i guess nairaland is your own place of work.....okay i get it. you are working hard for your pay. enjoy cool

[size=5pt]what a waste of my time responding. mtschew. i thought i was having a discussion with a christian . no vex o[/size]
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
standd:

I don't even believe in the notion of side chicks and main chicks. Everyone is in a relationship for 'something' and love in the context of boy-girl relationships is highly overrated and practically non-existent. Most ladies know exactly that their men are cheating but they don't care, inasmuch as their 'needs' are met.
Anyway, side-chicks oh, main chicks oh, middle chicks or back-chicks...They are all the same- Being in a relationship with a cheat leaves little to be desired.
As for me, I had rather take a hike through Sambisa than fight a gal over a man. May that day never break...Iseeeee! sad

Very smart individual. please educate them.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by ArthurADM(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
come to think of it, we know cases where a man "married" and seeking visa to a foreign country is expected to enter a contract wedding with another woman of that specific country, and will surely have kids in that contract marriage, whereas he has children in his earlier marriage. will you as a wife allow this or not?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by joe4christ(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: cheesy cheesy
and i guess nairaland is your own place of work.....okay i get it. you are working hard for your pay. enjoy cool

[size=5pt]what a waste of my time responding. mtschew. i thought i was having a discussion with a christian . no vex o[/size]

No, you just had a conversation with a pagan. Lol!
Why is it typical with ladies of this generation, always desiring that their idealogies be swallowed without questioning....
Anyways Goodluck to you!
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
joe4christ:

No, you just had a conversation with a pagan. Lol!
Why is it typical with ladies of this generation, always desiring that their idealogies be swallowed without questioning....
Anyways Goodluck to you!
You see where i get it wrong? as a christian, i don't expect you to be a party to premarital sex and when you see someone who isn't a party to premarital sex, i don't expect such kind of reaction from you. If you are the master of premarital sex, don't condemn or ridicule people who are not......
Well i guess you are a guy from another generation and not this generation. I am from my generation. And NO SEX BEFORE/OUTSIDE marriage is not MY idealogy so i should not be the one you should question. Question the 'gods'

And don't just go assuming that every breakup is a result of something the lady did wrong/didn't do right..... It could be either ways

You call all those your comments questioning?? i don't think so.

wish you same Goodluck.... ciao
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by scribble: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
ArthurADM: come to think of it, we know cases where a man "married" and seeking visa to a foreign country is expected to enter a contract wedding with another woman of that specific country, and will surely have kids in that contract marriage, whereas he has children in his earlier marriage. will you as a wife allow this or not?

you are asking NIGERIAN women this question?

grin

cry
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
standd:

I don't even believe in the notion of side chicks and main chicks. Everyone is in a relationship for 'something' and love in the context of boy-girl relationships is highly overrated and practically non-existent. Most ladies know exactly that their men are cheating but they don't care, inasmuch as their 'needs' are met.
Anyway, side-chicks oh, main chicks oh, middle chicks or back-chicks...They are all the same- Being in a relationship with a cheat leaves little to be desired.
As for me, I had rather take a hike through Sambisa than fight a gal over a man. May that day never break...Iseeeee! sad

iseeee grin

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
ArthurADM: come to think of it, we know cases where a man "married" and seeking visa to a foreign country is expected to enter a contract wedding with another woman of that specific country, and will surely have kids in that contract marriage, whereas he has children in his earlier marriage. will you as a wife allow this or not?
GOD punish the VISA plus the ................. lipsrsealed
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by joe4christ(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: You see where i get it wrong? as a christian, i don't expect you to be a party to premarital sex and when you see someone who isn't a party to premarital sex, i don't expect such kind of reaction from you. If you are the master of premarital sex, don't condemn or ridicule people who are not......
Well i guess you are a guy from another generation and not this generation. I am from my generation. And NO SEX BEFORE/OUTSIDE marriage is not MY idealogy so i should not be the one you should question. Question the 'gods'

And don't just go assuming that every breakup is a result of something the lady did wrong/didn't do right..... It could be either ways

You call all those your comments questioning?? i don't think so.

wish you same Goodluck.... ciao

You made it seem as if God endowed man with peni5 and the homone that triggers erection just for marraige alone, if it was so designed, our peni5 would've been inactive till we are joint to our ordained partners, atleast that would've saved alot of world's major challenge (Sexual abuses) and prevent billions from wounding up in hell, but it seems the God you christians portray is a sadist who create nature to function in accordance to a pattern and go ahead to order that such pattern should not be followed by organisms who live under the influence of such natural pattern, the question is, does he find pleasure in tempting and condemning his creation, what does he intend to archieve, i would've made a better God if i were him...
How do you expect me to serve and worship a sadist
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 19, 2014
Oh God Almighty, thank you sooooooo much for bestowing me with wisdom. I'm soooo happy for you to have built me up differently from the Typical Nigerian/ female. Sometimes, i just believe i dnt belong here at all. Which is why my location is planet jupiter. Thank you.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by BABE3: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sophyrocks: Oh God Almighty, thank you sooooooo much for bestowing me with wisdom. I'm soooo happy for you to have built me up differently from the Typical Nigerian/ female. Sometimes, i just believe i dnt belong here at all. Which is why my location is planet jupiter. Thank you.

Females from all other nationalities follow the main chic side chic logic too. It's not a Nigerian thing. Where do you think the words "main chic and side chic" came from?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sophyrocks: Oh God Almighty, thank you sooooooo much for bestowing me with wisdom. I'm soooo happy for you to have built me up differently from the Typical Nigerian/ female. Sometimes, i just believe i dnt belong here at all. Which is why my location is planet jupiter. Thank you.

My Hawaiian Sophy of the Roc-a-fella fame, do you want to be my "main chic" or "side chic?"

The choice is yours, darling. tongue
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
shymexx:

My Hawaiian Sophy of the Roc-a-fella fame, do you want to be my "main chic" or "side chic?"

The choice is yours, darling. tongue

Tell satan you didnt see me.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
BABE3:

Females from all other nationalities follow the main chic side chic logic too. It's not a Nigerian thing. Where do you think the words "main chic and side chic" came from?

That was why i said i am from planet jupiter.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Tell satan you didnt see me.

Well, I don't know "Satan" but since you're in Jupiter, and I'm permanently domiciled in Planet-X/Nibiru - I think we're both martians, and that should be a great link-up, my lovely Hawaiian Sophy. wink

What do you think?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by pickabeau1: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
BABE3:

For some people on this forum, all social phenomena start and end in naija
As you can observe, cheating is the new trend now..

Only naija men cheat according to these people
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
shymexx:

Well, I don't know "Satan" but since you're in Jupiter, and I'm permanently domiciled in Planet-X/Nibiru - I think we're both martians, and that should be a great link-up, my lovely Hawaiian Sophy. wink

What do you think?

As a loyal jupiter resident, i do not hook up with men from other strange planets that do not exist!
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sophyrocks:

As a loyal jupiter resident, i do not hook up with men from other strange planets that do not exist!

Darn! The cheeky Hawaiian Sophy strikes back!

You sure know Planet-X/Nibiru does exist. Once you see the sirius star shinning and looking down on planet earth in the sky, that's me right there. Just make up your mind, so I can send my spacecraft to Jupiter to come get you for a date in Mars. Let's rule the solar system together! grin

I want the baddest chic in the game, Hawaiian Sophy, rocking my chain. Throw up "The Roc" sign, Sophy Roc-a-Fella. tongue
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by nneh1(f): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
standd:

Babe I love this ur write up kisses to u. Pure undiluted truth
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
nneh1:

Babe I love this ur write up kisses to u. Pure undiluted truth

smiley
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cutiesoglam(f): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
iceberylin:
U @ DP undecided
Wat is wrong with it undecided
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
shymexx:

Darn! The cheeky Hawaiian Sophy strikes back!

You sure know Planet-X/Nibiru does exist. Once you see the sirius star shinning and looking down on planet earth in the sky, that's me right there. Just make up your mind, so I can send my spacecraft to Jupiter to come get you for a date in Mars. Let's rule the solar system together! grin

I want the baddest chic in the game, Hawaiian Sophy, rocking my chain. Throw up "The Roc" sign, Sophy Roc-a-Fella. tongue

O.k lemme stop playing around. I'm taken. With a man who doesnt get the logic of 'main chick' or 'side chick' either. He's from jupiter too.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sophyrocks:

O.k lemme stop playing around. I'm taken. With a man who doesnt get the logic of 'main chick' or 'side chick' either. He's from jupiter too.

I never asked if you're taken or not, Hawaiian Sophy.

I'm the supreme ruler - and I taketh whatever is taken and/or not taken. grin And I do hand them back to the owners, when I'm done because I know most nyggahs from Jupiter are Indian givers. grin

Just get dressed, my spacecraft is coming to get you - you've to rock my chain, Sophy Roc-a-Fella. cool
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by catynaira: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
1) Both men and women are HUMAN BEINGS. As such, we have to RESPECT each other, not only when involved in a romantic relationship, but also when it comes to parents, siblings, friends, acquaintances, workmates, classmates, strangers on the streets...

2) By that, I mean that, as much as a man or a woman would not betray a friend, or their own father or mother, they shouldn't betray either their girlfriend/boyfriend, or wife/husband. ¿Why?

3) Because if you are in a relationship, if you are married, you are supposed to love the person you are with. If you betray that person's trust by sleeping with someone else, you are then HURTING the person you are supposed to love the most. It is not okay to cheat, because cheating means much more than simply having s3x with someone else. It means HURTING your loved one, NOT RESPECTING your loved one, and that makes you a horrible person

4) Why would someone want to ruin their spouses life? Being hurt can lead to depression, to sadness... Imagine you get married to the person you love, you're over the moon, extremely happy, and then you find out the person is cheating on you. Then you feel down in the dumps, you feel that marriage never meant a thing, you don't want to live anymore... you've been betrayed by the person who is supposed to take care of you and respect you the most.

5) Is that what we want to do with our lives? Go around hurting and lying to people? Is that the reason what we were born for? Is this the reason why God has created us? To bring unhappiness to people? I don't think so, think about it
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
shymexx:

I never asked if you're taken or not, Hawaiian Sophy.

I'm the supreme ruler - and I taketh whatever is taken and/or not taken. grin And I do hand them back to the owners, when I'm done because I know most nyggahs from Jupiter are Indian givers. grin

Just get dressed, my spacecraft is coming to get you - you've to rock my chain, Sophy Roc-a-Fella. cool

You so wish in your dreams. you see why your lines are weak and aint working?

I'm not some item you borrow and return. I will pass on this your offer and ask my boo to send you tips on how best to win a typical planet jupiter female. find another martian from your planet.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You so wish in your dreams. you see why your lines are weak and aint working?

I'm not some item you borrow and return. I will pass on this your offer and ask my boo to send you tips on how best to win a typical planet jupiter female. find another martian from your planet.

Lol, when was the last time you smiled, Hawaiian Sophy? You look like the overly serious type - papi Chulo doesn't drop weak lines lol.

Smile for papi now and come give me a hug, Sophy Roc-a-Fella.

You are a keeper once you start wearing my chain!
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
shymexx:

Lol, when was the last time you smiled, Hawaiian Sophy? You look like the overly serious type - papi Chulo doesn't drop weak lines lol.

Smile for papi now and come give me a hug, Sophy Roc-a-Fella.

You are a keeper once you start wearing my chain!

I was actually laughing when i typed that perhaps because i didnt use any emoticon you felt i was angry. Lol. i was joking. smiley smiley smiley

Dnt worry. Other female martians would love to wear your chain.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I was actually laughing when i typed that perhaps because i didnt use any emoticon you felt i was angry. Lol. i was joking. smiley smiley smiley

Dnt worry. Other female martians would love to wear your chain.

Lol. Hawaiian Sophy, other chics are already wearing my chain - you're just the missing part of the almighty puzzle.

Come take this chain from papi, rock it with supreme pride, and let's get it. Sophy Roc-a-Fella.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
shymexx:

Lol. Hawaiian Sophy, other chics are already wearing my chain - you're just the missing part of the almighty puzzle.

Come take this chain from papi, rock it with supreme pride, and let's get it. Sophy Roc-a-Fella.

What a fantasy uve got. Story for the gods!
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sophyrocks:

What a fantasy uve got. Story for the gods!

Hear hear, my Hawaiian Sophy. I just told the gods and they blessed it. Get the chain, rock it, and throw up the roc sign lol.

I was gonna play Montell Jordan's "This is how is how we do" and post the video for a toast to gods this Friday. But it's a pity I'm out with my dargs having a drink. Go watch the video and shake ya tail-feather, darling lol.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by iceberylin(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
cutiesoglam:
Wat is wrong with it undecided

Its way too beautiful shocked
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by chucky234(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2014
freecocoa: Again, any woman who knows you are cheating and still stay, stays because she's gaining something out of it, not because you are the lord, if someone who has something better than what you bring comes alone, then you are history.

Just like you, she can and if need be, definitely cheat on you.

Just saying, it's not in a man's nature to cheat, it's in everyone's nature, self control is what decides who is a cheat or not, not gender.
My angel

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? / 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.