Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss (945 Views)

How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls / Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by JERRY1925(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hi..actually I have these issue that keeps me thinking....I
have these friend we've being together for more than a
year..she's not dating am sure 90percent..we talk, spend late
night chatting..but she like 30min drive away from me so we
see like twice in a month..I've being talking to her about
getting serious with us..but anytime I say that she tells me
she's not ready, she's actually born again as she said..so I've
been on dat long qui for like more than a year,recently we
were kept in a lonely place and we had romance for the first
time she's a virgin..a week after that I pleaded with her to
date me..and she agreed with the term that there will be no
romance and I agreed..but we saw last week and had
romance again..and she actually initiated It..but after like
4hour wen we apart she sent a text that she can't
continue..I'v been begging but she said we no longer
possible..so now we just like frnds..but I do belive she cares
4 me..but said we can nevr be..we should just be
friends...what should I do.?
Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by merit12(f): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Good question wait for johnny he is expert in such area

The babe is still getting to know her self
I think she is afraid of being hurt(shelikes you)from your writeup by allowing you to sleepwith her,sheis been careful andyou onthe other side you has fallen yakata in love with her

To win her give her distances sherequired ,if she loves and wanted she will let you know
In the mean time give her time (make he norbe say u dey at her command ,give your self value. If u toorun follow her you loose your value )so?? Let her call the shots

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by JERRY1925(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thanks..
Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
From your story, i can see that she likes but i think her religious belief doesn't support it, hence the pulling back.
She tasted it and she saw that it is very sweet, but she knows if she continues that way, it won't end well.

You can stick with her, both of you should be committed to each other but no romance. And things will work out.
That's if you are patient tho.

But if you are not patient, you can move on, forget the girl (woundn't be easy tho), start afresh.
Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by naijathings(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
First of all.. How old are you guys?
I don't wanna get into trouble for giving advice to an under-age dude.
Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by Charles4075(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Op, just give her some space and next time she initiates it don't fall for it. Keep your cool and tell her you'll wait for her till you put on a ring on her finger and she's rightly yours. The patient dog eats the fattest bone, remember? But if you can't do this, then I guess I'll just have to call mencade or Berrylin for help

Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by nanazeez(f): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
merit12: Good question wait for johnny he is expert in such area

The babe is still getting to know her self
I think she is afraid of being hurt(shelikes you)from your writeup by allowing you to sleepwith her,sheis been careful andyou onthe other side you has fallen yakata in love with her

To win her give her distances sherequired ,if she loves and wanted she will let you know
Where in d post did he say he slept with her Or does romance translate to sleeping with?
In the mean time give her time (make he norbe say u dey at her command ,give your self value. If u toorun follow her you loose your value )so?? Let her call the shots
Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by JERRY1925(m): 6:14am On Sep 18, 2014
Right now, she said we can only be friends and dats wat kills m.
Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by mecussey(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Always display confidence around the woman you like, don't ever beg for romance. They find it sexy and irresistable example, she initiated the last romance, went back and said no more. Just tell her no problem and don't talk further. Next time she is alone with you, initiate the romance somehow forceful, but if she gets angry and leave, allow her and say sorry, but don't apologize further. Continue doing it that way...she is just checking how much a man you are. Women do that sometimes unconsiously or invouluntarily, even the smallest of them. The secret is to mix gentle man with bad attitude. I don't know why they respond to that, but that's what works.
Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2014
...She likes you alot....And she is scared...

Scared of falling in love with you.....Scared of giving you her body once again....
Scared of giving too much....
Scared of losing you....
Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by Tymax(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie: ...She likes you alot....And she is scared...

Scared of falling in love with you.....Scared of giving you her body once again....
Scared of giving too much....
Scared of losing you....
Hmmm, is it me? Or is this a song? undecided Nice lyrics though. cool
Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2014
Tymax:
Hmmm, is it me? Or is this a song? undecided Nice lyrics though. cool

lwkmd....

You are my source of inspiration, Pappy....
Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by osemeka: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2014
She likes you but she ain't ready. Simply step up your game, work on yourself more. Give her a break, make other friends, and maybe get a job in an oil company while you're at it.
Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by MarshRiley(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Something like this happened to me before
I'll advice you let her go...STOP BEGGING
I assure you she'll come back if she really loves you,if she doesn't come back move on,I know its hard but that's just it
Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by lawrenceunaa: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2014
just let her be for now cheesy she is just discovering her body is truely she is a virgin tongue
Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by JERRY1925(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2014
Tanks..90% said I should give her space so I will...but If she calls what nxt?Tanks..90% said I should give her space so I will...but If she calls what nxt?Tanks..90% said I should give her space so I will...but If she calls what nxt?
Re: What Should I Do? Good Friends Advise Plss by osemeka: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
JERRY1925: Tanks..90% said I should give her space so I will...but If she calls what nxt?Tanks..90% said I should give her space so I will...but If she calls what nxt?Tanks..90% said I should give her space so I will...but If she calls what nxt?
Well, maybe if she calls don't be so available, and keep it short.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Have Just Been Friendzoned / When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married / Friendzone Top 5(five) Phrases Of Friendzone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.