Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike (39958 Views)

IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again / CBN Cuts Bdcs’ Dollar Sales To $10,000 / Power Supply To Increase By 600MW This Month - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by JiggamanGh: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
cubeet3: You don't have brain at first

Don't blame me I am not your creator.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by JiggamanGh: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
cubeet3: You don't have brain at first

I know u r hurt but just speaking the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by diablos: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: see this fool oo? Is kasapreko not in nigeria? Is U.T not in nigeria?

Dumb nematode! We are talking about industries and ure talking about alomo bitters. How fooolish can an average sh.it-gaynain get every second? U demonic...charcoal looking ape...am sure u sell alomo bitters and buns on d streets of kumasi. Idiota!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by GHKWAME1: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
End result of nigayrians using Ghanaian passports is to pretend to be Ghanaians in Brazil.
MadCow1:

Nigerians Scramble for Ghanaian Passports
Nigerian travellers are now disguising as citizens
of other countries in West Africa, especially
Ghana, and obtaining their passports which they
use to travel to Asia and other parts of the
world.
http:// https://www.nairaland.com/1311175/nigerians-scramble-ghanaian-passports

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
cubeet3: Lol you forgot to add alomo. Crap
yeah good to know u enjoy ghanaian drinks. Nigerians believing in ghana since creation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Dreyl(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
MadCow1:

No Ghanaian can afford to invest in Nigeria..

REASON::

A Ghanaian comes into Nigeria with 10 Billion Ghana Cedis.. After exchanging it, he had 1 hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira. grin

Thats why Ghanaians only invest in Zimbabwe where the Exchange rate for 1 Billion Cedis is 1 .1 Billion Zimbabwean Dollar. cool
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by lezz(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

First of all you are a nigerian, second u are a liar. Your bish azz only brought article about a Ghanaian minister and that was only one reply.
Second even though I am not dark I am proud to be black unlike you idiots that bleach. 70% of you monkeys bleach and I know you are part of 70%. Your stupid president who can barely speak English and dknt m ow how to well suite and tie is the one begging all over the globe. He begged for Ebola medicine, he begged for troops to free the chibok girls. Incompetent monkey leading apes. That's Eba eaters of niggarea republic.
you're so daft, whose talking about you being black when we're all black

we are talking about your nutrients deficient diets due to the ghanaian epileptic economy that has hampered your melanin capabilities.
That's why i referred to you as darker than dark...lol

your country is at the level of niger and sudan. A laughing 30 sinking billion dollar economy which can't put food in the table of a wretched 25 million coal-black, ugly accented dependents.

Your president is so powerless he can't make laws for his country.
When you attempted to pass the gay law, the uk haulted you and remimded you who feeds you. So you cowardly shelf the idea. But little Gambia has passed passed it with maximum sentence. My poor poor ghana.

Now you have slided to low income country with imflation knocking in your doorstep..

You should be grateful to God for placing a giant nearer to you, so that our greatness will rub off a little on you Charlie wretch.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by diablos: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Alomo bitters aka kasapreko...sh.it-gaynain champagne used to suppress frustration. N poverty by gaynains since 1990 embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
diablos:

Dumb nematode! We are talking about industries and ure talking about alomo bitters. How fooolish can an average sh.it-gaynain get every second? U demonic...charcoal looking ape...am sure u sell alomo bitters and buns on d streets of kumasi. Idiota!
dont be silly mouse! Kasapreko has a factory in boko-geria and they employ boko-gerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by JiggamanGh: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
diablos:

Dumbazz what would u call coca cola, Guinness. They all started from humble beginnings to become the giant industry you see today.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by cubeet3: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: yeah good to know u enjoy ghanaian drinks. Nigerians believing in ghana since creation.
Lol
.Alomo that's wat y'all can think of to invent. Glo is paying and feeding your celebs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by JiggamanGh: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
lezz: you're so daft, whose talking about you being black when we're all black

we are talking about your nutrients deficient diets due to the ghanaian epileptic economy that has hampered your melanin capabilities.
That's why i referred to you as darker than dark...lol

your country is at the level of niger and sudan. A laughing 30 sinking billion dollar economy which can't put food in the table of a wretched 25 million coal-black, ugly accented dependents.

Your president is so powerless he can't make laws for his country.

When you attempted to pass the gay law, the uk haulted you and remimded you who feeds you. So you cowardly shelf the idea. But little Gambia has passed passed it with maximum sentence. My poor poor ghana.

Now you have slided to low income country with imflation knocking in your doorstep..

You should be grateful to God for placing a giant nearer to you, so that our greatness will rub off a little on you Charlie wretch.

Dumbazz do u understand and know what melanin is? A person with melanin deficiency or with hampered melanin capability will be lighter ex being whites and albino. I didnt know I was talking to an illiterate. U r a fool and I demand an apology before I blast at u for the rest of your useless post

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Dreyl(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

That guy is a liar but doesn't surprise me as he comes from niggarea republic.
fvck off! He's only saying the plain truth,you son of a neutered bull dog.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
cubeet3: Lol
.Alomo that's wat y'all can think of to invent. Glo is paying and feeding your celebs.
dont both companies create employment? So whats your problem na?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by diablos: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: dont be silly mouse! Kasapreko has a factory in boko-geria and they employ boko-gerians.

Dul.lard! Kasapreko can neva have a company in nigeria cuz nigerians don't drink dat poison! Its only frustrated, sh.it-gaynains dat drink dat thrash. When we are investing in telecommunication, banking n entertainment industries in gayna...u sh.it-heads are investing in poisonous herbal substances due to ur poverty. It really sucks to be a sh.it-gaynain

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by JiggamanGh: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dreyl: fvck off! He's only saying the plain truth,you son of a neutered bull dog.

If he is neutered, then how was he able to born me. All hail the republic of Eba eaters. You guys are very stupid. No wonder families send their kids to Ghana for education. All hail Eba eaters of niggarea republic

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Olyboy16(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
. . .

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by ceejay675(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
why cant we have a decent conversation in this thread without insults....u guys nid to grow up
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
diablos:

Dul.lard! Kasapreko can neva have a company in nigeria cuz nigerians don't drink dat poison! Its only frustrated, sh.it-gaynains dat drink dat thrash. When we are investing in telecommunication, banking n entertainment industries in gayna...u sh.it-heads are investing in poisonous herbal substances due to ur poverty. It really sucks to be a sh.it-gaynain
uneducated prick! Get your facts right. Kasapreko has a big factory in boko-geria and it employ boko-gerians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Olyboy16:
Guy u badt gan o! Lmao! I Remember those days, "ghana must go". Still they didnt leave o, they instead prefered to stay in naija and sell egg bonze and pufpuf!! Bunch of ingrates!
bro,the gaynaians are still very much here in my neighbourhood! Over four families are living in my neighbourhood selling alomo bitters,bons and puff puff! Ghanaians are just dumb!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by MadCow1: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: see this fool oo? Is kasapreko not in nigeria? Is U.T not in nigeria?

So your pride is importing alcohol into Nigeria.. grin

No wonder your economy is a reflection of the mental state of your leaders:: High on Kasapreko.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Dreyl(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
MadCow1: [b]BREAKING NEWS The Brazillian government has sent a high powered envoy to Nigeria to meet with President Goodluck Jonathan to assist them in tackling an Immigration pest problem. The Brazillians chose to seek assistance from the Government of Nigeria after it realized that like the Ebola outbreak, Nigeria is the only country to have been able to successfully rid itself of the Ghanaian Immigrant Virus (GIV). Brazil has been struggling for Months to get rid on Hundreds of Thousands og Ghanaians who snuck into the country under the guise of watching the worldcup and have refused to leave despite Ghana being eleiminated in the first round and the world cup being over.

President Jonathan has promised to supply the Brazillian government with Nigerias special secret weapon which was developed by the Nigerian Military in collaboration with the Defense ministry through their Anti-Biological weapons program and Pest Attack management program. The Weapon has been used successfully in Nigeria in 1983 to Combat and destroy the Ghanaian epidemic in Nigeria.. That was the first successful human testing of the weapon..

Below is a prototype of the Weapon.. The actual weapon cannot be disclosed for Natioanl security reasons;

The Brazillian Government are so greatful that they have even offered to make travels between Nigeria and Brazil Visa free, but President Jonathan graciously declined their offer. cool

www.Shahararoporters.com [/b]
bwahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
this dude has been annihilating gaynanians since 1225! cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by ekenzify(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ghana should try n produce its own gas na. I thought dey said dey av discovered crude oil earlier last year, so whats der problem?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by JiggamanGh: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
ekenzify: Ghana should try n produce its own gas na. I thought dey said dey av discovered crude oil earlier last year, so whats der problem?

Honor your contract
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

If he is neutered, then how was he able to born me. All hail the republic of Eba eaters. You guys are very stupid. No wonder families send their kids to Ghana for education. All hail Eba eaters of niggarea republic
if u hear nigerian graduates speak english, U will weep for them. I wonder if they ever went to primary school. Lol boko-geria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by diablos: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Dumbazz what would u call coca cola, Guinness. They all started from humble beginnings to become the giant industry you see today.

And a sh.ithead lyk u rates alomo in d category of civilized beverage drinks u listed above? Ur stupi.dity must be metamorphosing. Even in d next 5 decades, alomo bitters will remain d stagnant poison syrup dat it has always been, n dat is if it would not kill half d population of gaynains who ingest d poisonous liquid due to prevalent poverty

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Olyboy16:
Guy u badt gan o! Lmao! I Remember those days, "ghana must go". Still they didnt leave o, they instead prefered to stay in naija and sell egg bonze and pufpuf!! Bunch of ingrates!
bro,the gaynaians are still very much here in my neighbourhood! Over four families are living in my neighbourhood(@uyo) selling alomo bitters,bons and puff puff! Ghanaians are just dumb!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by JiggamanGh: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
diablos:

And a sh.ithead lyk u rates alomo in d category of civilized beverage drinks u listed above? Ur stupi.dity must be metamorphosing. Even in d next 5 decades, alomo bitters will remain d stagnant poison syrup dat it has always been, n dat is if it would not kill half d population of gaynains who ingest d poisonous liquid due to prevalent poverty

Yet u dogs fight over it like flies on sh!t. Forking Eba eaters
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by diablos: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: uneducated prick! Get your facts right. Kasapreko has a big factory in boko-geria and it employ boko-gerians

Wasted spe.rm n product of bestiality...no, kasapreko has no company in nigeria. It is a poison n is only available through smuggling into nigeria by sh.it-gaynains

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by ugotex85: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
customized13: try to help beggars when you can, ghana begs every nation of the world. Even UN and IMF are scared of them now as a result of their begging attitude grin

I get your point, but not to our own detriment. Ghana uses our gas to give her citizens steady power supply, but Nigeria cannot boast of 12 hours daily power supply, yet we still dash gas to Ghana.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by ekenzify(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Honor your contract

What Contract?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by ovo4u(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=MissMeiya]

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.

Love,

Wait, what am I again? *scrolls*

Love, a self-righteous slut[/quote

u know right well that u did wrong, so i wouldnt blame lynn for e-whooping ur a.ss but next time try respect what u have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Femi Otedola No Longer A Billionaire As Forte Oil Shares Fizzle - Forbes.com / List Of All Opay Offices In Nigeria / Why Oil Prices Are Crashing And What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.