Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike (39914 Views)

IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again / CBN Cuts Bdcs’ Dollar Sales To $10,000 / Power Supply To Increase By 600MW This Month - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by lezz(m): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

And despite all of that, I can complete my sentences and understand how to use punctuation and capitalization.

"you are a nigerians"

Yeah. Somehow, I'm not insulted by you.
Thank God we're not in an english class. Save it for another day.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by V0lv0(f): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
iamord:

There is something u need to know.. u have nothing to prove to these cats..cos their perception about ghana has been negative from the onset. Let's develop our country and let the work of our hands speak! We have done it before.. Doing it again is a sure thing
You always make a lot of sense cool. My people just need to chill. It's not a must to answer everything. People are free to feel/think how they want. At the end of the day, those feelings and thoughts will not pay our bills.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
customized13: try to help beggars when you can, ghana begs every nation of the world. Even UN and IMF are scared of them now as a result of their begging attitude grin
lol, so nigeria didnt beg for u.s.a's help to fight boko haram? So nigeria didnt beg for zmapp from u.s.a? So nigeria didnt beg china for money?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by diablos: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: take heart my friend. Leave that hell-hole and seek asylum in ghana. We will help u.

Fo.ol!!! which sensible thinking human will want to exist in dat gruesome habitat u call SH.IT-Ghana u must be an apehead to even suggest such taboo to me...Even John Dramani Mahama...d sh.it..face, clueless n repulsive person of a president knows he runs a sh.it-hole! bas.tard!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nigeria don't be too cruel @ your younger brother, do you want them to keep going to IMF and UN to fund their annual budgets when we can help them? Chai, give the gas na. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by MadCow1: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: lol, so nigeria didnt beg for u.s.a's help to fight boko haram? So nigeria didnt beg for zmapp from u.s.a? So nigeria didnt beg china for money?

Atleast Nigerians didnt run into Ghana seeking asylum like the Ghanaians that refused to return from Brazil after the worldcup.. Same way they didnt return to Ghana from Nigeria before we did the Ghana must Go eviction.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
MadCow1:

Understand Ghanaians first.. Your country is the size of 2 Nigerian States, you have Gold, Manganese and Oil.. Plant Cocoa and more yet your Economy is so Horrendously poor you have redonominated your currency 2 times and the Value remains as shiity as it always have been if not 3 times worse.. Your economy has gotten so bad in the past that Ghanaians had to seek refuge elsewhere.. And Ghanaians have also been kicked out enmass as refugees from neighbouring countries that previously harboured them.

Nigeria's Electricity problem was the Military who didnt invest in Power for over 35years.. In the Last ten years, Nigeria has invested more in power than it has ever done in its history as a nation.

there are close to 5million nigerians in ghana with more coming in each minute. How can that be if our economy is bad?
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by diablos: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
iamord:
Olodo! Smh @ my life

keep quoting me while i keep fixing ur stu.pidity...it takes nothing away from me to school a sh.it-head gaynian grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
diablos:

Fo.ol!!! which sensible thinking human will want to exist in dat gruesome habitat u call SH.IT-Ghana u must be an apehead to even suggest such taboo to me...Even John Dramani Mahama...d sh.it..face, clueless n repulsive person of a president knows he runs a sh.it-hole! bas.tard!!! angry
jim ikye, ur musicians and alot more nigerians come to ghana each minute. Ask them why?
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by diablos: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: is that not MAKOKO?

No...U sh.it-head! Dat is obviously SH.IT-GAYNA!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by cubeet3: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: there are close to 5million nigerians in ghana with more coming in each minute. How can that be if our economy is bad?
I.diot. There are up to 2million Nigerians in Zimbabwe means Zimbabwe economy is good? idio.t gay.na

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
The whole of kumasi, ghana's 2nd largest city is a slum and nigeria want to stop dashing them gas, how do you want them to survive grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
MadCow1:

Atleast Nigerians didnt run into Ghana seeking asylum like the Ghanaians that refused to return from Brazil after the worldcup.. Same way they didnt return to Ghana from Nigeria before we did the Ghana must Go eviction.
did your soldiers not go to seek asylum in cameroon? Are there no nigeria asylum seekers in canada?
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by diablos: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: jim ikye, ur musicians and alot more nigerians come to ghana each minute. Ask them why?

Isn't it obvious dat apart from coming to throw large parties and help alleviate u apeheads redundant economy, ur fat bottom hoes crave Nigerian men and will never hesitate to spread dia bleached legs for nigerian pipes. We Nigerians are d reasons SH.IT Gayna is noticed on d face of d earth...we are like gods to u aborigines angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by cubeet3: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: jim ikye, ur musicians and alot more nigerians come to ghana each minute. Ask them why?
Look at this foo.l... No food for your so called celebs without Nigerian assistance

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
cubeet3: I.diot. There are up to 2million Nigerians in Zimbabwe means Zimbabwe economy is good? idio.t gay.na
it means your ecomony is over-hyped. How come nigerians are running out of your country to find greener pastures in ghana, ivory coast, benin, south africa, zimbabwe and yet u say ur economy is good. Are u sure about that?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
diablos:

Isn't it obvious dat apart from coming to throw large parties and help alleviate u apeheads redundant economy, ur fat bottom hoes crave Nigerian men and will never hesitate to spread dia bleached legs for nigerian pipes. We Nigerians are d reasons SH.IT Gayna is noticed on d face of d earth...we are like gods to u aborigines angry
do u know the nice part of this story? All the nigerians in ghana never want to relocate to nigeria again.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iamord(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
diablos:

keep quoting me while i keep fixing ur stu.pidity...it takes nothing away from me to school a sh.it-head gaynian grin

Hun?? School me.? Probably I got the shit head from your sh.itty educational system .Even the school I attended is a school that your parents could only wish you as a dull child could attend! Even if your family couple up money for you .. Your dull brain won't still make it through. U d real sh.it head boy!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by bakynes(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: there are close to 5million nigerians in ghana with more coming in each minute. How can that be if our economy is bad?
My friend Nigerians are like Inidans and Chinese you find them in thousands and millions in various parts of the world. The Nigerians you have in Ghana is not as a result of poverty or being a refugee like Ghanaians were. Refugees in Nigeria back in the day's bt because most of them are business men and women who believe the Nigerian market is too competitive for them and wants to exploit from the Ghanaian market.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: it means your ecomony is over-hyped. How come nigerians are running out of your country to find greener pastures in ghana, ivory coast, benin, south africa, zimbabwe and yet u say ur economy is good. Are u sure about that?
nigeria has the largest economy in the world of black nations with a GDP of almost 600billionUSD, ghana has 46billionUSD. Nigeria are gypsys, we like travelling. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by cubeet3: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: it means your ecomony is over-hyped. How come nigerians are running out of your country to find greener pastures in ghana, ivory coast, benin, south africa, zimbabwe and yet u say ur economy is good. Are u sure about that?
Nigerians are strong business people. They move out to create something big...They don't believe in local but also international. Tell me any country in the world where you won't find a Nigeria doing business

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by GHKWAME1: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
bakynes:
My friend Nigerians are like Inidans and Chinese you find them in thousands and millions in various parts of the world. The Nigerians you have in Ghana is not as a result of poverty or being a refugee like Ghanaians were. Refugees in Nigeria back in the day's bt because most of them are business men and women who believe the Nigerian market is too competitive for them and wants to exploit from the Ghanaian market.
keep decieving yourself
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
lezz: he doesn't sound illiterate to me. But he sure does sound super patriotic.

You are a self-acclaimed misogynist. I saw your disgusting posts. This will be my first and last response to you.

Your opinion that ranting, profanity filled incoherence rife with misspellings, is "super patriotic" and "doesn't sound illiterate" would not surprise any one who has seen your post history.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by collynzo2(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
MadCow1: Chai!! NNPC!!! There is Goduuoooo!!

Upon the fact that Ghana's economy is useless, now we have stopped giving them Gas to cook their Banku and Shitto..

Charley JiggamanGh, Borga, Oxygen and the remaining Ghanaian Aponchis, please take heart. You can eat Nkatie Burger and pure water for now. Atleast you dont need gas for that one.. grin

They have released their load shedding timetable hahahaha.
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=326406
V0lv0 Petrodullard, Royalpearl aka localpear, jiggaman etc, you better go and check out the timetable so that you will know when you'll have your own 30 minutes of electricity a day, you can't afford to miss it.
Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
customized13: nigeria has the largest economy in the world of black nations with a GDP of almost 600billionUSD, ghana has 46billionUSD. Nigeria are gypsys, we like travelling. grin
NO! nigerians leave their country of our hardships. Get that ryt.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by diablos: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
iamord:

Hun?? School U.? Probably I got the shit head from my shitty educational system .Even the school u attended is a school that my parents could only wish i as a dull child could attend! Even if your family couple up money for me .. my dull brain won't still make it through. am d real shit head boy!

DIABLOS! SCHOOLING AND WHOOPING D AS.SES OF SH.IT-GAYNIANS SINCE SLAVE TRADE grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by buzzmania(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
iconize:

Gaynaians fleeing to brazil. grin
Haha! Looks more like nigayrian weakass boyscouts fleeing from bokoharam to Cameroon.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
cubeet3: Nigerians are strong business people. They move out to create something big...They don't believe in local but also international. Tell me any country in the world where you won't find a Nigeria doing business
yeah some are great business people but some are also thieves, robbers, bad. Mention a country that hasnt got problems with nigerian immigrants?
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iamord(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
diablos:

DIABLOS! SCHOOLING AND WHOOPING D AS.SES OF SH.IT-GAYNIANS SINCE SLAVE TRADE grin

Lol.. You turning my words to suit your point just to encourage your life.. Its okay. I understand smiley
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
collynzo2:
They have released their load shedding timetable hahahaha.
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=326406
V0lv0 Petrodullard, Royalpearl aka localpear, jiggaman etc, you better go and check out the timetable so that you will know when you'll have your own 30 minutes of electricity a day, you can't afford to miss it.
Chai!
yeah we have power problem now because our incompetent, stuppid, foolish business partner called boko-geria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by lezz(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

You are a self-acclaimed misogynist. I saw your disgusting posts. This will be my first and last response to you.

Your opinion that ranting, profanity filled incoherence rife with misspellings, is "super patriotic" and "doesn't sound illiterate" would not surprise any one who has seen your post history.
you're suffering from national identity crisis which is evident in your raging posts.

You're one of those little minded people who believes she knows more than everyone.

You lack polish and character and come off as bitter and vengeful. Mugu american wannabe.

You're a disgrace. A self-righteous slut.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) / Woman Uses Her ‘Spider-Woman’ Skills To Gain Entry Into Banking Hall / N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.