Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 (10703 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: bwuahahahaaha...another 'confuscius' grin tunde salam the mosquito slayer i have not even come to you yet, next thing you will call me collynzo. gringrin how do you do? i guess better than tsolz84 the HIV+ carrier and orlandoowoh the the ra.pist cultist?

relax and enjoy the show grin...ONE naijeriya cool

amadioha strike all member of your family tree!!! you liar.. how about Ebola and bubonic plague wiping away your family tree. if all the jargons you wrote up there are all lies.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2014
goodslayer:

amadioha strike all member of your family tree!!! you liar.. how about Ebola and bubonic plague wiping away your family tree. if all the jargons you wrote up there are all lies.
hohohoho....you sound miserable tunde grin you better pause a bit cos you are indirectly cursing yourself without knowing, your brother tsolz is a HIV+ carrier and is ga.y too. simple stop crying more than the beraved gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: bwuahahahaaha...another 'confuscius' grin tunde salam the mosquito slayer i have not even come to you yet, next thing you will call me collynzo. gringrin how do you do? i guess better than tsolz84 the HIV+ carrier and orlandoowoh the the ra.pist cultist?

relax and enjoy the show grin...ONE naijeriya cool
You are forever accursed grin
I know you are still pained for what the yoruba NL insurgents did to you and your cohorts cheesy
We have not even started yet flattie.
Wen we re done,you won't have the nerves to open another NL account.
F00l,we all busted your "blother", shizzlestar the HIV patient.
Sorry dude,your pranks can't get to me.
Hide your flath3ad in shame knowing how all your tribal warriors are running to safety.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2014
Kikikikikikiki, yoruakid, you need an award on this forum. The initiator of the thunder that struck oduduwa grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2014
tsolz84:
[s]You are forever accursed grin
I know you are still pained for what the yoruba NL insurgents did to you and your cohorts cheesy
We have not even started yet flattie.
Wen we re done,you won't have the nerves to open another NL account.
F00l,we all busted your "blother", shizzlestar the HIV patient.
Sorry dude,your pranks can't get to me.
Hide your flath3ad in shame knowing how all your tribal warriors are running to safety[/s].
#YAWWNNS .....you are a super DUNCE, this is why tunde salams curse should fall upon you, show us how you bursted the so called 'brother'.
The only other HIV+ carrier we know here apart from yourself is odinma1 you bar.stard. your brother anago aka goodslayer and odinma came up with the senseless counter against the dude shizzle cos they mocked odinma when his sick and frail picture was exposed by an ex schoolmate in LASU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: #YAWWNNS ..... you are a super DUNCE, this is why tunde salams curse should fall upon you , show us how you bursted the so called 'brother'.
The only other HIV+ carrier we know here apart from yourself is odinma1 you bar.stard. your brother anago aka goodslayer only came up and odinma came up with the senseless counter against the dude shizzle cos the they mocked odinma when his sick and frail picture was exposed
kikikikikikikikiki, I don die grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: kikikikikikikikiki, I don die grin
the guy is a goner grin he cant run away from the truth grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by ChinoElects: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2014
Yorubabigot and Chinaza make una mercy nah..arrhh cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: #YAWWNNS .....you are a super DUNCE, this is why tunde salams curse should fall upon you, show us how you bursted the so called 'brother'.
The only other HIV+ carrier we know here apart from yourself is odinma1 you bar.stard. your brother anago aka goodslayer and odinma came up with the senseless counter against the dude shizzle cos they mocked odinma when his sick and frail picture was exposed by an ex schoolmate in LASU
Are you always this dumb?
This nematode is trying so hard to change shizzleStar's HIV status .. cheesy
You ain't the doctor that diagnosed his ailment,sorry flattie.
ShizzleStar needs your morale, financial and emotional help grin .please don't abandon him the way you Igbos abandoned evergreen123 Ngozie, malawian, dozzybaba and others.
May Allah wipe off your accursed generation.
Son of a cursed osu.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by malawian2: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
so the way these yorubas win e-fight is to get their MOD to ban their rival so that it looks like they ran away? immagine mukina2 banning me for one month because i posted my own pictures on the adekunle thread, while the people who were posting my pictures were all allowed to walk free.
i am sure she will ban this moniker again. who knows who else she has banned.

by the way mukina2, i know how short and black you are with a head that looks like NOK terracotta artwork.
unban malawian now. i did not break any rule by posting my picture.

immagine her asking me if i have any proof that the picture i posted is mine? like the burden of proof is on me?
angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by ifechez: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
the mukina of a bitch is a big bitch. ban me, i open a thousand moniker.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Kasynpaulsyn1: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
ifechez: the mukina of a bitch is a big bitch. ban me, i open a thousand moniker.

Amaechi shut up

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet The Largest Landlord In Lagos- Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. / $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer / FG, States, LGs Share ₦733.09 Billion For June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.