Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 (10699 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:

Jude Njoku, come here now

This is the Ibadan I know.
Post pictures of Aba let's see.
ODE
ode, picture of express, baba post that my fvcktape you were shouting about or I will crack your skull cheesy
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jude Njoku,where are you?you m0ronic slum.dog

Late Private Njoku will be weeping in hell knowing his only beloved son denies him on NL cheesy
What a clown you are
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
Ewu gambia,u have denied your late father..Mr Njoku(may his soul rest in peace).
Are you tryna deny his house?
aja ghetto, how about coming to lick my butt as usually, I just had a poo grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84: Jude Njoku,where are you?you m0ronic slum.dog

Late Private Njoku will be weeping in hell knowing his only beloved son denies him on NL cheesy
What a clown you are
why are you crying already? am yet to beat you grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: ode, picture of express, baba post that my fvcktape you were shouting about or I will crack your skull cheesy
Jude Njoku, my toothpick

Admit it,you are pained cheesy
Goodslayer slayed you
Please how is Ngozie? Try an console her okk?tell her the politics section ain't a place for kpomo lipped fugly nematodes..
Your new chino called Iconize is next
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: why are you crying already? am yet to beat you grin
Please extend my love to chino and dozzybaba (of blessed memories) .

And tell shizzleStar the HIV patient to take his drugs.
Have you kissed evergreen123 (the kpomo lipped flattie) today? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
Jude Njoku, my toothpick

Admit it,you are pained cheesy
Goodslayer slayed you
Please how is Ngozie? Try an console her okk?tell her the politics section ain't a place for kpomo lipped fugly nematodes..
Your new chino called Iconize is next
you keep bleating like a goat that drank evo-stik glue. I command you as my goat that you are, post njoku jude's fvcktape or you remain my goat for life grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
Please extend my love to chino and dozzybaba (of blessed memories) .

And tell shizzleStar the HIV patient to take his drugs.
Have you kissed evergreen123 (the kpomo lipped flattie) today? grin
goatie face me and exclude any other person, must everybody hear you bleat?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tsolz84 goatie, have you stopped bleating?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tsolz84 my goat, am here now, its not when am gone you will start mentioning my name anyhow.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: Tsolz84 my goat, am here now, its not when am gone you will start mentioning my name anyhow.

Born f00l,how are you?
Is Ngozie evergreen123 with you?
My regards to her.
Tell her to take heart okk?
Goodslayer sends his regards too.
As for you,keep on denying your father..The Late Private Njoku is probably weeping right now in hell..

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: Tsolz84 my goat, am here now, its not when am gone you will start mentioning my name anyhow.
Mkpi awusa,how are you?
I am here now.come out my toothpick

Invite chino,dozzybaba,customized13,evergreen123 and others we have slained..
We are waiting for them..lazy pvnks
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:

Born f00l,how are you?
Is Ngozie evergreen123 with you?
My regards to her.
Tell her to take heart okk?
Goodslayer sends his regards too.
As for you,keep on denying your father..The Late Private Njoku is probably weeping right now in hell..
Am tired of this dopey yoruba boy repeating thesame thing. Even goodslayer is scared of quoting me. Why do you keep putting odua children in trouble, eh!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
Mkpi awusa,how are you?
I am here now.come out my toothpick

Invite chino,dozzybaba,customized13,evergreen123 and others we have slained..
We are waiting for them..lazy pvnks
chino and customized13 have been on this thread. Does it mean you can't come up with something else? Shame oduduwa the devil for once grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: Am tired of this dopey yoruba boy repeating thesame thing. Even goodslayer is scared of quoting me. Why do you keep putting odua children in trouble, eh!
Ewu gambia, I will keep on telling u how stewpid you look denying your father's name.
What a shame.. cheesy
I pity your wretch.ed life nematode
Brains ain't for everything. Infact in your case, they are nothing, dumb nematode
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
Ewu gambia, I will keep on telling u how stewpid you look denying your father's name.
What a shame.. cheesy
I pity your wretch.ed life nematode
Brains ain't for everything. Infact in your case, they are nothing, dumb nematode
and you think you have brains with the way you force someone's name on me? Chai, musiwa has hope with your dementia grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I'm getting tired of the children in this section.
shut up you bar.stard, you are in trouble in nairaland. first of all, tell us why you joined cultism in school cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
0rlandoOwoh:

Shut up and stop spamming my mentions. I will soon report you to the mods.
olodo worwor you have not started crying, we are just getting started. answer the darn question, why did you become a cultist in ilorin? cool

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
YorubaBigot: olodo worwor you have not started crying, we are just getting started. answer the darn question, why did you become a cultist in ilorin? cool
pity the poor guy, he has denounced cultism but he still need to explain why he joined in the 1st place.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: pity the poor guy, he has denounced cultism but he still need to explain why he joined in the 1st place.
thats exactly all i want to know, he needs to tell the house the reason he chose to be a cult member instead of facing his studies cool
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by ChinoElects: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Chinasa is a born slayer of yolobass grin.. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84: superstar5,i don't care who you are but stay off my mentions
I don't pity yorubas that mock the awo race
But if u are a flattie claiming yoruba like chidiebere nwakali aka customized 13 did,amadioha will kill your generations
omo yi ode ni sha gringrin oniranu, Ode lasan grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
YorubaBigot: thats exactly all i want to know, he needs to tell the house the reason he chose to be a cult member instead of facing his studies cool
he just wasted his years doing that, no wonder he's always sounding so pained online.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
ChinoElects: Chinasa is a born slayer of yolobass grin.. cheesy cheesy
dat Igbo boy Chinazaekperem is the real slayer, not that pig tunde abdul salami that cannot even slay a house fly cool

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: he just wasted his years doing that, no wonder he's always sounding so pained online.
exactly, orlandoowoh come here and tell us why you wasted your parents hard earned money meant for school fees on cultism cool

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: and you think you have brains with the way you force someone's name on me? Chai, musiwa has hope with your dementia grin
You are a dumb demented f00l.
Jude Njoku,dont quote me again..
Stop denying your late father..
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
YorubaBigot: shut up you bar.stard, you are in trouble in nairaland. first of all, tell us why you joined cultism in school cool
You're a f00l.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
You are a dumb demented f00l.
Jude Njoku,dont quote me again..
Stop denying your late father..
why won't I quote you? Did you consult ifa? Don't beg me to stop brushing your head on a ibadan rustic roof grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: pity the poor guy, he has denounced cultism but he still need to explain why he joined in the 1st place.
This clown is a pathetic f00l...
What is his real name?
What university did he attend?
Where does he stay?
You know how we yoruba insurgents roll.. grin
We don't speculate,we roll with pishures.
You, chino, dozzybaba, evergreen123, customized13 and others can attest to that fact.
OrlandoOwoh, ignore the vagabond. He is still pained for what goodslayer did to him.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
my father is a f00l.
we know, thats why you kept deceiving him that you were still a student even after you were rusticated. btw why did you become a cultist? tell us the truth cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
This clown is a pathetic f00l...
What is his real name?
What university did he attend?
Where does he stay?
You know how we yoruba insurgents roll.. grin
We don't speculate,we roll with pishures.
You, chino, dozzybaba, evergreen123, customized13 and others can attest to that fact.
OrlandoOwoh, ignore the vagabond. He is still pained for what goodslayer did to him.
guy, help orlandoowoh and come up with another line. Is zinc oxide this powerful, can it possibly impair your brain from saying another thing? Please try to rent anayo's house in ibadan to safe yourself from this embarrassment.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: why won't I quote you? Did you consult ifa? Don't beg me to stop brushing your head on a ibadan rustic roof grin

Nematode, you know how I roll goat..
Stay off my mentions grin ..
I hate Igbos..Geneeral Adekunle pitied some of ur grand parents,you won't get lucky with me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet The Largest Landlord In Lagos- Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.