Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 (10715 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: guy, help orlandoowoh and come up with another line. Is zinc oxide this powerful, can it possibly impair your brain from saying another thing? Please try to rent anayo's house in ibadan to safe yourself from this embarrassment.
Me? Embarrassed? cheesy
Chinasaekperem, you are so pained
You and your cohorts can't even muster enough shots grin
Fuvk off my mentions with your dane awka --made gun.
Jude Njoku, you are forever gonna be my toothpick

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:

Nematode, you know how I roll goat..
Stay off my mentions grin ..
I hate Igbos..Geneeral Adekunle pitied some of ur grand parents,you won't get lucky with me...
I won't stay off your mentions, even the pauper odekunle cannot save you today. Is either you meet him in hell or he will have to resurrect into his world of penury grin
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
Me? Embarrassed? cheesy
Chinasaekperem, you are so pained
You and your cohorts can't even muster enough shots grin
Fuvk off my mentions with your dane awka --made gun.
Jude Njoku, you are forever gonna be my toothpick
do dogs use toothpick? Your mouth was designed to lick my butt and eat my sh1t grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: I won't stay off your mentions, even the pauper odekunle cannot save you today. Is either you met him in hell or he will have to resurrect into his world of penury grin
cheesy it's you I pity toad.
Ojukokoro is gonna welcome you to your eternal hell fire tonight.
Rebel

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: I won't stay off your mentions, even the pauper odekunle cannot save you today. Is either you met him in hell or he will have to resurrect into his world of penury grin
He died a proud man,f00l.
His wife didn't get screwed by a y1bo toad.. cheesy
Go and ask FFK grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
This clown is a pathetic f00l...
What is his real name?
What university did he attend?
Where does he stay?
You know how we yoruba insurgents roll.. grin
We don't speculate,we roll with pishures.
You, chino, dozzybaba, evergreen123, customized13 and others can attest to that fact.
OrlandoOwoh, ignore the vagabond. He is still pained for what goodslayer did to him.
I always ignore the boy. When I remember him, he will beg to join his father.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
cheesy it's you I pity toad.
Ojukokoro is gonna welcome you to your eternal hell fire tonight.
Rebel
ojukwu is actually sending drops of water from heaven to odekunle in hell. Make sure you will the mud house in ibadan you inherited from your father to your sliblings and get prepared to join him and odekunle in hell grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I always ignore the boy. When I remember him, he will beg to join his father.
now you are sounding like a cultist, do you want to kill me?

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: ojukwu is actually sending drops of water from heaven to odekunle in hell. Make sure you will the mud house in ibadan you inherited from your father to your sliblings and get prepared to join him and odekunle in hell grin

This is your father's house,stop denying him toad.we all know this is the palace you inherited

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:

This is your father's house,stop denying him toad.we all know this is the palace you inherited
you are now short of words, work on your lines, I don't wanna post pics man. I have a strategic time of posting pictures. Dry guy

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: you are now short of words, work on your lines, I don't wanna post pics man. I have a strategic time of posting pictures. Dry guy
ODE
You are a sheer waste of conception.
I have not even started and this nematode wana cry.did I hit a raw nerve?
grin insolent whelp

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by yorubakid: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasa-the new Yoruba slayer, I doff my hat for you
if only my Yoruba brothers will stop engaging omoibos in e-war but the likes of anago will never learn cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
ODE
You are a sheer waste of conception.
I have not even started and this nematode wana cry.did I hit a raw nerve?
grin insolent whelp
see this lizard with self-appraisal after falling off a tree. Am about preparing a concussion with oduduwa's scrotal sac and odekunle's eyeballs garnished with the rat poison that killed awolowo for you to take before sleeping. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:

I learnt his father was a grave digger.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
bwahahahahahahahahah, is this your way of getting back for exposing your profile? You seem not to know chinasa. You want me to e-kill this moniker abi. Ok

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: bwahahahahahahahahah, is this your way of getting back for exposing your profile? You seem not to know chinasa. You want me to e-kill this moniker abi. Ok
My silence is causing you more harm than my comment would have. Keep f00ling yourself and think you're a hacker. I'm done with you. Atleast, for now. Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: see this lizard with self-appraisal after falling off a tree. Am about preparing a concussion with oduduwa's scrotal sac and odekunle's eyeballs garnished with the rat poison that killed awolowo for you to take before sleeping. grin
stale undecided
Your jokes are as dry as your fl.athead cheesy
Get a life flattie
And pls jude Njoku,i wretch at the very thought of you.
You are a waste of flesh, infact your birth certificate is an apology from the condo.m factory..
Confront me once you have visited the palace your late dad--Late Mr Njoku, left you

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
My silence is causing you more harm than my comment would have. Keep f00ling yourself and think you're a hacker. I'm done with you. Atleast, for now. Anuofia!
The f00l is delusioned,he keeps on deceiving himself
I wonder what gives him the nerves to think he is a hacker cheesy ..
All he does is spread lies on NL
He is trying so hard to redeem his tattered and battered image..he can't even visit the romance section anymore,no thanks to you grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 5:03am On Sep 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
you don't have anything to say cultist.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
olodo worwor why where you expelled from the university? cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: you don't have anything to say cultist.
dont mind him, he was a serial cult rapist in ilorin, i will expose him cool

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2014
tsolz84:
[s]The f00l is delusioned,he keeps on deceiving himself
I wonder what gives him the nerves to think he is a hacker cheesy ..
All he does is spread lies on NL
He is trying so hard to redeem his tattered and battered image..he can't even visit the romance section anymore,no thanks to you grin[/s]
this islamic gay bar.stard so you are still on nairaland spewing dust? can yiu give us an idea of how you contacted HIV? dont be shy pls. ma ba aiye je, o ti ri kan cool

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2014
orlandoowoh and tsolz84 come lets discuss how our states can generate more IGR, we need to move forward, ONE naijeriya cool

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 7:54am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: orlandoowoh and tsolz84 come lets discuss how our states can generate more IGR, we need to move forward, ONE naijeriya cool
you want to discuss with a cultist? Kikikikikikiki cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: you want to discuss with a cultist? Kikikikikikiki cheesy
dont be scared bro, the topic for discussion will be centered on: IMPROVED IGR wink

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: dont be scared bro, the topic for discussion will be centered on: IMPROVED IGR wink
better, cos he has been threatening to kill me.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: better, cos he has been threatening to kill me.
be calm bruv, he cant do more than a dead rat, before he gets close to doing that, he would have been a dead man cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2014
orlandoowoh i see you for viewing centre how market? tell us why you were rusticated from unilorin? cool

Viewing this topic: rexdmx (m), emiye( m), chinasaekperem3 , OdenigboAroli (m), boneruns( m), YorubaBigot,
ChinoElects , thwarrior72 , OrlandoOwoh and 2 guest(s)
(Go Up )

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by ChinoElects: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2014
So it is true that he was thrown out from the Unilorin?

YorubaBigot: orlandoowoh i see you for viewing centre how market? tell us why you were rusticated from unilorin? cool
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: orlandoowoh and tsolz84 come lets discuss how our states can generate more IGR, we need to move forward, ONE naijeriya cool

Chino,how are you?
Please call my toothpick, John Njoku aka chinasaekperem..
Onye Oshi

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2014
oneeast: All these newspaper based IGRs that does not reflect on the state is nonsensical to say the least! Note that it is what the state supplied to the print media that they print on their newspaper.

So it is possible for any state to wake up one morning and bandy a figure around because you did not collect the IGR for them so how would you know which is real and which is a fake figure?

Enugu generates more IGR than Anambra and our monthly allocation is same but our annual. budget is about 40% higher than Enugu's budget. Tell me you ffucking with me...How is that possible....lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash / PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election / Ahmed Lawan: Buhari Diversified The Economy More Than Any Previous Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.