Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 (10698 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
May your amadioha slap you with elephantiasis of the amu for denying your family..
Jude Njoku,you are so despicable.
You are unreservedly pathetic.
I pity you Jude..
But I pity your family more
go and die goat and stop bleating grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: he was a cultist in uniilorin.

he was a medical student, but i believe he has changed now cos he has enrolled himself in another university.
hmmmm, na wa oooo, I'm scared ooooo. So orlandoowoh is a cultist?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by huptin(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2014
dhardline: Let the IGR from the various states be put into good use first of all cause telling the government to increase IGR is telling them to increase tax.have we not been taxed enough yet?especially here in Lagos where the air we breath will soon be taxed.and my street remains untarred since 1990 i moved in here and its in surulere.

Are you sure you stay in surulere? or Aguda?
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: go and die goat and stop bleating grin
Bloody f00l
This is the most despicable yeebio I have met. How can a man deny his family? cheesy
Jude Njoku,wherever your late father is-heaven or hell,he is weeping at you right now..
Any similarities between you and a human is purely coincidental...
Learn from the mistakes of your parents ---"Use birth control"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
0rlandoOwoh:

..and what about it? Tell me anybody that passed through higher institution that isn't in one way or the other.
hmm, am scared of quoting you now oooo, I know what cultists did to me while I was in school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
Bloody f00l
This is the most despicable yeebio I have met. How can a man deny his family? cheesy
Jude Njoku,wherever your late father is-heaven or hell,he is weeping at you right now..
Any similarities between you and a human is purely coincidental...
Learn from the mistakes of your parents ---"Use birth control"
ok grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by zlatansomto(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
May your amadioha slap you with elephantiasis of the amu for denying your family..
Jude Njoku,you are so despicable.
You are unreservedly pathetic.
I pity you Jude..
But I pity your family more
Ediotu, you sound pained,. By the way where is that Igboslayer on nairaland ! goodslayer?? The Yoruba god of war.. Aka Baba dodo grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
customized13: tunde salam, please call me orlandoOwoh, I want to ask him why he joined cult in uniilorin. Am a good boy now grin
I wonder who set this accused vagabond free..
Osu,you have been noticed,quietly exit this thread,slow.poke.
Since I have known you on NL,you have never made sense! Is this an Igbo curse or are you always acting stewpid?
Disappoint me once again, nematode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
zlatansomto: Ediotu, you sound pained,. By the way where is that Igboslayer on nairaland ! goodslayer?? The Yoruba god of war.. Aka Baba dodo grin
Somtochukwu, I pity you..
Do you think this is a tea party? Pity your mother and don't quote me again.
Ask chinasaekperem how I roll.
I won't hesitate to disgrace your lazy bottom on NL.
Stay off my mentions lazy pvnk!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Superstar5: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
I wonder who set this accused vagabond free..
Osu,you have been noticed,quietly exit this thread,slow.poke.
Since I have known you on NL,you have never made sense! Is this an Igbo curse or are you always acting stewpid?
Disappoint me once again, nematode

brother u disgust me. just look up there and see how hebos painted our yorubaland in bad light. u should be posting pictures to prove them wrong but here u are rambling and whining. i wish i am using my pc i would have shown these Igbos something naw naw.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
Somtochukwu, I pity you..
Do you think this is a tea party? Pity your mother and don't quote me again.
Ask chinasaekperem how I roll.
I won't hesitate to disgrace your lazy bottom on NL.
Stay off my mentions lazy pvnk!!!!
ask who, abi this geek is mad?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by spyder880(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
God bless Enugu state.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by meforyou1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

chinonso dike and his comrade in stupidity have claim i'm everything in this world. this loser manufacture picture of a drinking loser as me. his fellow idi0t meforyou1 manufactured another picture of a 40 something years old used car seller as me. omoreminder another accursed igbola have another picture of me and my imaginary family. y'all are all pained with the constant bursting of your village induced bubble. chinonso dike is the lying thing encrypted in your genome, same you on baddo claim 33 years, Canadian visa processing claim 39 and 41 on your Facebook page. in saner climes waste of natural selection like you, would have been use to appease the gods of the land. you are the one full of stigma here, on the Enugu and IMO thread go and see the way your kinsmen keep heaping curses on you.
boy, have you abandoned the anago series after running out of numbers? u are just simply a hate-filled, Yoruba, drunkard practicing closet islamism. 28 yr old tokunbo cars hustler, i have exposed you completely, so let it remain like that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

fvck off my mention or I will paint this thread with your family album.

Ode

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

Oloribruku

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

Olori ekute

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
customized13: hmm, am scared of quoting you now oooo, I know what cultists did to me while I was in school.
Get this before it's too late for you to do, OrlandoOwoh (myself) is different from 0rlandoOwoh. The impostor's moniker begins with zero (0) while mine begins with a letter (O).
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Get this before it's too late for you to do, OrlandoOwoh (myself) is different from 0rlandoOwoh. The impostor's moniker begins with zero (0) while mine begins with a letter (O).
I know, am not a dummmy.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
0rlandoOwoh:

What is this clown talking about? Aren't you the impostor here?
Leave our dates of registration to determine who the imposter is. Goodbye.
Anambra Adigo Mma.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by meforyou1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
0rlandoOwoh:

..and what about it? Tell me anybody that passed through higher institution that isn't in one way or the other.
u must be a big baffon to say that it is everybody that went to university that was a cultist
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by meforyou1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
0rlandoOwoh:

What is this clown talking about? Aren't you the impostor here?
this baffon, u registered 2 days ago u are here impersonating the real OrlandoOwoh.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
The famous Aba, city of enyimba

Those Igbos can't even keep their states clean[quote author=Superstar5]

brother u disgust me. just look up there and see how hebos painted our yorubaland in bad light. u should be posting pictures to prove them wrong but here u are rambling and whining. i wish i am using my pc i would have shown these Igbos something naw naw.[/quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: ask who, abi this geek is mad?
Anambra Adigo mma grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: go and die goat and stop bleating grin

Jude Njoku,where are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Superstar5: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
@tsolz84.... i think you are going off point. they didn't even post our dirty environment. they posted our mud house and brown roofs. so what u need to do is to post good pix of ibadan proving to them that we do not live in mud house. the pix u posted, i am very sure that we have worse places than that here in ibadan and lagos even ogun. post pix and prove them wrong that southwest is not all mud and brown roofs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: shey Southwest will continue to be ahead in rustic roofs and slums grin grin grin grin

Jude Njoku, where are you?
Akpamu...
Come and identify your father's house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by fluteman: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
Jude Njoku,where are you?
IMPOSTOR ALERT!!! In case u didn't notice...dat supaster5 is an Ibo. Can't believe u didn't notice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet The Largest Landlord In Lagos- Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. / Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.