Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl (1296 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by kareenQueen: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2014
All the empowered women across the country have
one battle cry, ‘we don’t need a man.’ We say, let’s
flip it around this time.
Whether it’s your long-term girlfriend or a woman
you’ve just started dating, if you feel like calling it
quits with your girl, then you ought to do it. Of
course there are benefits of doing so as well. All the
empowered women across the country have one
battle cry, ‘we don’t need a man.’ We say, let’s flip
it around this time. There are plenty of reasons for
men to leave their girlfriends as well as these top
five reasons will show you.
1. Eat where and what you want
Sample this. You ask your girlfriend where does
she want to eat, and she replies saying she is cool
with anywhere. When you go on to suggest places,
she refuses each one of them citing the most lame
reasons ever. Familiar much? Imagine when you
break up, you can eat any god damn thing at any
shady place on the face of this earth. Yes, praise
the lord!
2. Save an awful lot of money
This is really a no-brainer. When you don’t have to
go on dates all the time, and not buy presents for
each other, your bank accounts starts to get a
whole lot better. Now that you don’t have to spend
your hard earned money on someone else, you can
now spend it on the person you really want-
yourself! In fact you can also start saving money,
finally!
3. No spooning
Yes, when was the last time you had the bed all for
yourself? Don’t remember. Rejoice for now you can
spread your legs, spread your arms and take up
every inch of the space the bed has because now
it’s only you. There will be no face full of hair, dead
arm or a strained back. There will be no one to put
her cold feet on you or no one to sleep talk. It will
be just you.
4. Hang out with your guy friends, finally!
Friends – remember those cool people with whom
you spent time before you had a girlfriend. Then
you got a girl and rarely saw them after. Well, now
you can spend as much time with them as you
want. You might not know it till you reconnect with
them, but you have unknowingly missed them a lot,
and so have they. So, get ready for some insanely
crazy nights, beer laughs and drunken revelries.
5. Get another girl
People will immediately tell you after a break up
how you can do so much better. And guess what,
they are saying the truth. You need to realize that
now is the time to go all out, meet interesting
people, do awesome things and even score a girl
who is ten times hotter than your previous
girlfriend. All you need to do is have belief in
yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by JamalUganda22(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2014
Some women are like this all over the world. I have been to New York and it is worse.
But you don't have to be like them. I know many women who love their husbands and do things equally in house. This "modern women" are made by the elites to break up the fabric of our society.
I know it may sound far fetched but this was not a problem before western feminism came into existence.
Anyway, I would like to thank you for your very un-biased and reality based post. This also applies for women too, those who's boyfriends and husbands are not loyal to them. They can get new man in their lives as well. smiley

Cheers from Kampala.
Re: 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by vizkiz: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2014
why will i wanna break up with a girl that has been
1. Faithful
2. Loving
3. Caring
4. Bit*tchless
5. Supportive
6. Good on bed wink
7. And prays for me

3 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by kareenQueen: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2014
JamalUganda22: Some women are like this all over the world. I have been to New York and it is worse.
But you don't have to be like them. I know many women who love their husbands and do things equally in house. This "modern women" are made by the elites to break up the fabric of our society.
I know it may sound far fetched but this was not a problem before western feminism came into existence.
Anyway, I would like to thank you for your very un-biased and reality based post. This also applies for women too, those who's boyfriends and husbands are not loyal to them. They can get new man in their lives as well. smiley

Cheers from Kampala.
wow. thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by gede7744(f): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2014
l think this post is for teens and early 20s. if u are in ur mid 20s upward and u see these as benefits then u need special attention. u know why? cos this post is for unserious guys
Re: 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by kareenQueen: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2014
gede7744: l think this post is for teens and early 20s. if u are in ur mid 20s upward and u see these as benefits then u need special attention. u know why? cos this post is for unserious guys
im not a teen. im just talking from guys point of view, well thanks...
Re: 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by siegfried99(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2014
gede7744: l think this post is for teens and early 20s. if u are in ur mid 20s upward and u see these as benefits then u need special attention. u know why? cos this post is for unserious guys

U are so on point cheesy
Re: 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by siegfried99(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2014
vizkiz: why will i wanna break up with a girl that has been
1. Faithful
2. Loving
3. Caring
4. Bit*tchless
5. Supportive
6. Good on bed wink
7. And prays for me

U just Said my mind

2 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by djeezy(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2014
So we should all go ahead and break up with our girlfriends because of that crap you wrote up there......Damn!
Re: 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by emperorchedda(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2014
When a girl with a big booty and massive booooobs gives me good head and isn't a liability why on earth will I wanna break up even if she's lucifer herself
Re: 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by Sanchez01: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bless you! I shake my head when I read comments of NL ladies, at most in their early 20's, agitating for 'freedom' and a life without burdens and chains. Contrary to what many believe, guys who enjoy committments are more than those who don't.

@OP, trust me, life is much more meaningful when we, I mean guys, have someone and also know someone out there thinks of us.
Re: 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2014

Ahaa , a Matured lady speaking'

#devil is a liar'
Re: 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
kareenQueen: im not a teen. im just talking from guys point of view, well thanks...
well spoken dearie. WoW nice pics u r cute

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by kareenQueen: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
samflexxy: well spoken dearie. WoW nice pics u r cute
thanks
Re: 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by philantoxx(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
y do u think so?
Re: 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl by mascot87(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
vizkiz: why will i wanna break up with a girl that has been
1. Faithful
2. Loving
3. Caring
4. Bit*tchless
5. Supportive
6. Good on bed wink
7. And prays for me

Can never think of breaking up with all this qualities, never

(1) (Reply)

Does Love REALLY Conquers All? / My Boss Has Not Paid Us For 4 Months, But Was Seen Spending Lavishly In Club / Do Relationships Ever Die A Natural Death???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.