Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) (10660 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate / 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate – Guys Better Memorize This!!! / 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by stormybucci(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2014
7 Funny Photos That Show Many Nigerians Are Bad At Kissing
Written by: Michael
2014/09/17 9:14 AM

kissing pic

Kissing is a crazy subject to discuss any day and any time. You take a look at a bunch of Hollywood movies where they lock lips effortlessly and it is pleasing to the eyes and then you ask yourself, “Why can’t we kiss like this in Nigeria?”.

There always seems to be something wrong every time you see two Nigerians brush lips as if life is a serious struggle. Check out these 7 hilarious photos that will most likely convince you that Nigerians suck at kissing:
1) Somebody tell him he is supposed to caress the lips not eat them!

2) Na fight? With all that pressure, thank God he didn’t snap her neck

3) The preacher said “You may now kiss your bride” and this guy decided to swallow the bride instead

kiss3
4) Kissing the nose. My guy in the back don tire. He never hexperredit!

kiss4
6) The preacher is just there looking like “Come on Mr governor, you can do better than that, show some REAL love”. Maybe he’s just shy

kiss6
6) This looks like a military kiss. Ready, steady, fire!

nigerian-kiss-6

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by kolubo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pictures b4 i believe it
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by kolubo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bros i'm not a bad kisser if u don't believe me let ur babe find out.
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by itsIYKE(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
I think I slept off on the first lips I kissed grin
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by lawrenceunaa: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
ok
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by DaWorshiper(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
stormybucci:
7 Funny Photos That Show Many Nigerians Are Bad At Kissing
Written by: Michael
2014/09/17 9:14 AM

kissing pic

Kissing is a crazy subject to discuss any day and any time. You take a look at a bunch of Hollywood movies where they lock lips effortlessly and it is pleasing to the eyes and then you ask yourself, “Why can’t we kiss like this in Nigeria?”.

There always seems to be something wrong every time you see two Nigerians brush lips as if life is a serious struggle. Check out these 7 hilarious photos that will most likely convince you that Nigerians suck at kissing:
1) Somebody tell him he is supposed to caress the lips not eat them!

2) Na fight? With all that pressure, thank God he didn’t snap her neck

3) The preacher said “You may now kiss your bride” and this guy decided to swallow the bride instead

kiss3
4) Kissing the nose. My guy in the back don tire. He never hexperredit!

kiss4
6) The preacher is just there looking like “Come on Mr governor, you can do better than that, show some REAL love”. Maybe he’s just shy

kiss6
6) This looks like a military kiss. Ready, steady, fire!

nigerian-kiss-6
You ommitted kiss 5
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by lawrenceunaa: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
ok na, where de pictures undecided
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by DaWorshiper(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Where the pics na?
And btw wetin concern us? Kiss is kiss!! Simple!
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ayam waiting for the "Pincshures"
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by stormybucci(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
d 1st 3 pics above are 4 number 2,3 nd 6..... Below are 4 and 1

Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by stormybucci(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
lastly number 5

Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by tayoxx(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lol...wetin b this. ..na like this them take dey kiss nii
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Dolcilicious(f): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
itsIYKE: I think I slept off on the first lips I kissed grin
why is that? cheesy
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Rose111: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nor be Uduaghan be dat?
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by itsIYKE(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dolcilicious:
why is that? cheesy
I'm not sure shaa,.....maybe she had a sleeping portion on her lips or the lips were just too sweet..grin
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
lol
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ugh!!...This is one of those things that differentiates btw a black and a white man...Majority of black men are bad kissers, while majority of white men are the best at kissing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by texanomaly(f): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
stormybucci: lastly number 5

Is he licking her face?
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by bankyblue(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
abeg no let me pee for body jor.........the kisses they like something for witch movie

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Dolcilicious(f): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
itsIYKE: I'm not sure shaa,.....maybe she had a sleeping portion on her lips or the lips were just too sweet..grin
hmmm,i tot so cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by lepasharon(f): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nigerians can't kiss... It's embarrassing embarassed Just stop ahhhhh... *blushes*
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nigerians can kiss its just individual somebody like me have phd in kissing
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by itsIYKE(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dolcilicious:
hmmm,i tot so cheesycheesy
U look surprisingly familiar shaa
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Agybabe(f): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Don't kiss me... 99.9% chances you'll get hoorny!
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by brownlord: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agybabe: Don't kiss me... 99.9% chances you'll get hoorny!

I want to
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
this kisses u people are sharing ............ diaris God oooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by amakufrancis(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
No be uduaghan b that?
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Agybabe(f): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
brownlord:

I want to
tongue
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Spidermon: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lesson learnt from all these pics: Don't kiss a woman when you are very hungry!!!
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by ideee03(f): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Perceiving this baba's spit odour from here
stormybucci: lastly number 5
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Tymax(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
You see? When you people will not practice early. grin grin There was a thread on our "First Kiss" the other day.

See my guys saying things like 500Level, final year, NYSC and so on. Some said secondary school (Senior class o). How many said they started in Primary school? Ehn? Zero. angry

To all these small small chics, yabbing big brosses and making comparison, let me tell you; Oyinbo senior us for this thing. Forget. grin grin grin

But, ah ah! I'm not this bad na. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Enters Guinness Book For Having The Largest Natural Br3ast In The World / Please help rate this two girls (Pictures) / I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.