Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) (10662 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate / 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate – Guys Better Memorize This!!! / 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by curiouses: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
stormybucci: lastly number 5
Ho Lawd of mercy!!! This man is on a mission to drain the woman's cerebrospinal fluid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by brownlord: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agybabe:
tongue

Lol, xup bn whyl

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by siegfried99(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
tayoxx: Lol...wetin b this. ..na like this them take dey kiss nii

grin grin

Ldkm grin
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Agbgift(f): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
A guy once kissed me like in picture 3 embarassed. I couldn't hide the expression on my face and I ended up vomiting embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agbgift: A guy once kissed me like in picture 3 embarassed. I couldn't hide the expression on my face and I ended up vomiting embarassed.
lol grin
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by stormybucci(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
texanomaly:

Is he licking her face?
lol!!! sumtin lyk dat
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by stormybucci(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
curiouses:
Ho Lawd of mercy!!! This man is on a mission to drain the woman's cerebrospinal fluid.
lwkmd... Una go kill person
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by stormybucci(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
ideee03: Perceiving this baba's spit odour from here
haba!!! broda take it easy oo
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agbgift: A guy once kissed me like in picture 3 embarassed. I couldn't hide the expression on my face and I ended up vomiting embarassed.

question...you did you have sex with the guy?
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by lepasharon(f): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tymax: You see? When you people will not practice early. grin grin There was a thread on our "First Kiss" the other day.

See my guys saying things like 500Level, final year, NYSC and so on. Some said secondary school (Senior class o). How many said they started in Primary school? Ehn? Zero. angry

To all these small small chics, yabbing big brosses and making comparison, let me tell you; Oyinbo senior us for this thing. Forget. grin grin grin

But, ah ah! I'm not this bad na. cheesy

Learning from movies can help cool
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Seanixking: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agybabe: Don't kiss me... 99.9% chances you'll get hoorny!
Neva knew hm gonna meet any1 frm cali here...welcm babe....Email mhe @ samuelarchibong33@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by kaboninc(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
glitest: Ugh!!...This is one of those things that differentiates btw a black and a white man...Majority of black men are bad kissers, while majority of white men are the best at kissing.

Is kissing now exclusive to one skin colour? Anyway you're yet to feel a black man's lips. Those succulent, cherry pink lips.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
kaboninc:

Is kissing now exclusive to one skin colour? Anyway you're yet to feel a black man's lips. Those succulent, cherry pink lips.
Who told you I haven't kissed a black man before?.
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Agbgift(f): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
donnypool:

question...you did you have sex with the guy?
No I didn't.
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by kaboninc(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
glitest:
Who told you I haven't kissed a black man before?.

The way you said it like we blacks...especially me can't kiss
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by marieolae(f): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nigerian guys! Pls learn how to kiss!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by cooljoe(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
marieolae: Nigerian guys! Pls learn how to kiss!
let's start d tutorials, u and I
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by philantoxx(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
na vampire film.so much blood in there.
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
kaboninc:

The way you said it like we blacks...especially me can't kiss

I said most; Which is a fact.
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by golddeejay(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
itsIYKE: I think I slept off on the first lips I kissed grin
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by spanzed(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
marieolae: Nigerian guys! Pls learn how to kiss!
Can we experiment together.. grin
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by kaboninc(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
glitest:

I said most; Which is a fact.

A fact because you say so or you have proof?
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
kaboninc:

A fact because you say so or you have proof?
Ask Google.
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Missmossy(f): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hahahaha the pics are indeed crazycheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by kaboninc(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
glitest:
Ask Google.

For your little mind...you're wise! Nairaland
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
kaboninc:

For your little mind...you're wise! Nairaland
#side eye#.

You asked for proof, and so I referred google to you, so as to save both you and I the stress of going back and forth.
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by kaboninc(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
glitest:
#side eye#.

You asked for proof, and so I referred google to you, so as to save both you and I the stress of going back and forth.

Did you actually give me a side eye? Am trained to do so too oh.
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Kunleskey(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
We nigerian no sabi kiss.bcoz we no dey practice am....oyinbo children don they kiss @ age 5..we nigerian gat 2 learn alot. B4 kissing anybody....
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by iphex(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Y.u.c.k! Ewww....!
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
kaboninc:

Did you actually give me a side eye? Am trained to do so too oh.

Offcourse I did...I wouldn't have type # side eye#, if I didn't do so......So go ahead,and do the same.
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by kaboninc(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
glitest:

Offcourse I did...I wouldn't have type # side eye#, if I didn't do so......So go ahead,and do the same.

cool
Re: Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) by Spidermon: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2014

Vomitting?? *sniffs*......I smell Liiiiiii......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please help rate this two girls (Pictures) / I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty / "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.