Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" (40172 Views)

Nigerian Military Buried Shiite Members Alive- Amnesty International. / Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers / President Buhari,osinbajo Visited Council Chambers Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by Lollyad: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2014
Come again
Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by Hassanjj(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2014
CHAIIII.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by harrysterol(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2014
When Nigerian police torture u
You go begine confess wetin u dy habour for mind weda na good or bad, u go even confess how u take toast ur babe cheesy
Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2014
Same way goodslayer tortured chinasaekperem3 and evergreen123 on NL..
Karma is a Biatch

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by jiggalo(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2014
APC

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by Feedmemore(f): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2014
I thought they said all is fair in war. No? We are at war against agent of the devils parading themselves as Muslims, all necessary technique should be used to get the info needed to stop the next suicide bomb.

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by greaterlove(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2014
Dexpro:

Is this torture or playlet?
guy why you wan kill me with laughter?
Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by herald9: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2014
harrysterol: When Nigerian police torture u
You go begine confess wetin u dy habour for mind weda na good or bad, u go even confess how u take toast ur babe cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by Joshkid(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2014
uhmn
Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by tijjanioyan: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2014
assfreak:

Wen police catch u one day and torture you for wetin you no do, then you go understand wetin dis people dey talk about. By the time dem don use hammer remove your teeth and use hot iron to disfigure ur back, you go begin dey confess tings wey you no do.
dont mind,any time he falls a victim &he eats,drinks &sleep at dsame spot he would know dat dis world gets either side

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2014
barcanista: I observe that Amnesty Int'l and others only come up with tales of human right violation whenever Nigeria Army is scoring high against Boko Terrorists. Is this a form of blackmail or what?
WHO BE THIS ONE WEY DEY USE JIHADI BARCANISTA HANDLE

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by wheesin(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2014
i dont just understand.. should the suspected boko members be served fried egg,bread and tea every morning or what..how will you get the truth out if you are acting soft.. angry

fvck any human right shitt..fvck the usa
..Continue NA...

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by angelo82: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2014
sunboy: Now I can see the USA is determined to destroy this country. Just yesterday the military was complaining about the USA blocking their ways that we were blacklisted to buy arms because of human rights violations, I didn't really believed it because we can always buy from Russia, Iran, China and even India who won't wait a second to sell. Now I'm reading about human right publishing this shi.t now I believed whatever the military excuse of laundering such cash. This mu.mu human right people no see Israel on Palestine soil committing anything, the USA Guatemala bay ? The Russian KGB method which was considered the toughest? The Indians torture was sef especially their police. What the mess does the USA stands to gain from a divided or destroyed Nigeria ?
I also strongly believe that I.diot Australian old man is a plant by the western world who's volunteering to talk sh.it he wasn't paid to do. All these doesn't just add up ?
Bottom line: either USA like it or not, petrodollar is going for good, then they can start surviving on their technology and become their dream world largest oil exporter. I'm beginning to dislike that country this days and their puppets media must especially BBC who never publish any good news from the military but look for lope holes. Like the same USA would have brought peace to Liberia suppose Nigeria army didn't single handedly did.
I'm vex.ed

Where were you when someone brought our attention to the killing of suspects in SARS custody?……Torture is realistic in Nigeria and must be stopped completely……Maybe Americans has bad intentions but Torturing citizens is very bad…..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by lastpage: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Thing is, the US is responsible for half of the war and violence world over.
It creates wars, then sell weapons to both parties and then goes to the U.N to secure a bogus resolution to finish-off the party it does not like.

Take the issue of ISIL (Islamic state in Iraq and Levant).

These guys started off as small crooks with an Islamic agenda. In Syria, U.S gave them support and weapons, to topple Assad, calling them "moderate terrorist"! A terrorist is a terrorist, there is no in-between, but the U.S never learns!

Since they cant bomb Syria directly, (they ran out of options and support) they are hell-bent on toppling the man, using proxies.

In Libya, they supplied weapons to the same terrorists, just to get rid of Ghadafi.

Now, with American weapons awash all over the place and the ones the terrorist captured from fleeing Iraqi Army (same U.S arming Shite against Sunnis), these ISIL guys have more than enough weapons, more than so many countries military.

Now, America does not want to endanger its own citizens and it is saying "No Boots on the Ground", waiting for some foolish leaders (l did not say Naija o!) to push their own military men forward to fight and die on the ground!

Again, as if the signs on the wall were not bold enough, America has voted yesterday to send further weapons to "moderate terrorist" to fight the ISIL, ignoring the fact that Syria and Iranian Armies are in the best position to do this!
All in an effort to give weapons to some group so they can topple Asad!

The major terror-financing and terror-supporting countries like Saudi Arabia, Quatar, Kuwait, Turkey are America's allies for now.
If you ask me, the coalition will fail (you cant win a war by just aerial bombing alone, someone has got to do the "clean-up" on ground otherwise they will regroup very quickly!) and those terrorist would simply get stronger and emboldened.

America MUST STOP flooding the terrorist with more weapons.
Same failed policy is playing out in Ukraine! Always more weapons!

Amnesty International and some of these NGO's are sponsored by the CIA/Pentagon so dont expect that they would not dance to their tune.
Our own Govt has to do what it has to do to tackle Boko haram though, l agree that the Nigerian Police is crude, inefficient and uses torture to extract information but who doesn't?
America does it in Guantanamo bay, Abu Graib prison and some of its hidden cells all over Eastern Europe
Israel does it, Britain does it and we can go on and on.

Nigerian Govt needs to strike a good balance between Human rights and Security.
We need more of Intelligence-led police operations as opposed to brute force!

Lastpage!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by UnimkeAk(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Dexpro:

Is this torture or playlet?

Na Gay officers.
Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by ikweremilitant: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2014
fr3do: This is part of the scheme to dampen the efforts of the Authorities in battling boko haram.
Recolonization is just shacking some people.
and dat takes me back to gen.ihejirikas story were he said el rufai was one of those crying fowl before d international community accusing d nija govt of killing innocent youths.that such statements slowed the activiters of f.g theirby giving ds islamist enough time to buld up.so i smell el rufais nose in this.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by julybaba(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2014
Hmm
Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by chuksmad(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2014
sunboy: Now I can see the USA is determined to destroy this country. Just yesterday the military was complaining about the USA blocking their ways that we were blacklisted to buy arms because of human rights violations, I didn't really believed it because we can always buy from Russia, Iran, China and even India who won't wait a second to sell. Now I'm reading about human right publishing this shi.t now I believed whatever the military excuse of laundering such cash. This mu.mu human right people no see Israel on Palestine soil committing anything, the USA Guatemala bay ? The Russian KGB method which was considered the toughest? The Indians torture was sef especially their police. What the mess does the USA stands to gain from a divided or destroyed Nigeria ?
I also strongly believe that I.diot Australian old man is a plant by the western world who's volunteering to talk sh.it he wasn't paid to do. All these doesn't just add up ?
Bottom line: either USA like it or not, petrodollar is going for good, then they can start surviving on their technology and become their dream world largest oil exporter. I'm beginning to dislike that country this days and their puppets media must especially BBC who never publish any good news from the military but look for lope holes. Like the same USA would have brought peace to Liberia suppose Nigeria army didn't single handedly did.
I'm vex.ed
Bros, no vex, what the Amnesty are saying is unlawful torture of innocent citizens by nigerian police. This ones about bokoharam be NA now. It is different from high handedness of Nigerian Police

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2014
Daninya1: Why is it that most of these BHM boiz are very dark skinned?they are just to dark for an average Nigerian...I don't think they are Nigerians...

Because...the sun's intensity is higher....and BTW...they are Nigerians.
Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by epospiky(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2014
I'm vex.ed
Hufffffffffff...Wasn't easy reading your post. You got a point bro. The US want us to dance totally to their music but it's not gonna happen. That country is so...you know better.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by johnstar(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2014
ok
Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2014
Soldiers had always been cruel from onset, comedians use them to portray a Nigeria quickly heading for extinction...

Bloody Civilians!, perhaps that is part of their oath of allegiance.

They beat to stupor, and God helps if it is the Aboki kind of Soldier, wallahi I go kill ram for you today.
Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by niggereyez(f): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2014
Exjoker: Rubbish!!!...Ask de immates at guantanamo bay detention camp how life is like there...this oyibos shul stop fokin at us in de name of HRW...look at countries like china, russia, southi arabia, iran, sudan, india etc wit human rite violiation buh why isnt HRW complainin bout them?
broda I agree wit u...
our methods are just 'a massage' compared to wats obtainable in these countries mentioned. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by GodMode: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2014
barcanista: I observe that Amnesty Int'l and others only come up with tales of human right violation whenever Nigeria Army is scoring high against Boko Terrorists. Is this a form of blackmail or what?

Are u sure the boko terrorists are the real terrorists and not suspects
Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by Captain3star(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Because...the sun's intensity is higher....and BTW...they are Nigerians.

they are from Mali and Chad

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by Orikinla(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2014
Fine tattoos. grin

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2014
GodMode:

Are u sure the boko terrorists are the real terrorists and not suspects
I don't get your question boss?
Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by gabriel212: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2014
fr3do: This is part of the scheme to dampen the efforts of the Authorities in battling boko haram.
Recolonization is just shacking some people.
Please let be sincere and reasonable with our self. it is barbaric and defied logical reasoning to make people suffer to such an extent.
if you arrest make adequate findings or established your facts. our Arm force are disgrace from the way they carry out their investigation
Imagine pouring hot plastic on human being / open tear gas in a vagina?

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by cococandy(f): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2014
Truth needs to be told. Police and army brutality is rampant in this country.
Anyone can become a victim by just walking by an area that a crime was commited.

No reliable database.
No finger print technology
No DNA technology
Nothing nothing by which to at least start a trace of criminals should a crime happen.

All they rely on is torture and victimization of anyone unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time,to force them to admit to crimes they didn't commit. So they can pass off as an efficient force doing their jobs well.

Meanwhile the real criminals go scot free.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by redcliff: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2014
Exmay: Picture of the Chamber or .............(U no the rest). And by the way can u summarize the Long Essay

If you cant read doesnt mean others who can read wont..
Re: Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2014
Captain3star: they are from Mali and Chad

And where do your ancestors come from? Didn't we all migrate centuries ago to this place called Nigeri by Flora Shaw?

Abeg....park well. Even if they are foreigners....does it justify brutal treatment by our army...especially when most of them have done nothing wrong.

His rights are yours too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison / Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics / Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.