Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. (1691 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her / Meet The Oldest Newlyweds Ever: Elderly Couple Breaks Wedding World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Love story in series of Pictures

The saying "a picture is worth a thousand words" for a reason. Explaining how we feel is one way of getting a message across. Another is simply showing each other how we feel. During each season, this couple took a photo together in front of their house.

Where is my Love?

http://www.viralnova.com/cute-photos/?mb=pd

Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2014

Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
...and Last

Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
What happened? Did the wife die? Why did the man take the last picture alone?

1 Like

Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Gooci(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
the woman decided to take the pix this time around
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by RedArrow: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lovely

The last pix raises a ?

what happened to the wife?

someone must have been taking the photograph of them all these while or probabely they 've been setting it in auto mode.

The argument that the wife took the last one may not be tenable afterall.

So, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WIFE OOO, ABI SHE DON GO JOIN HER ANCESTORS?

1 Like

Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
SO PHUCKING AWESOME... Oyinbo sabi concepts ehh...

1 Like

Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by asadike(f): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
O kwa,ije lovu
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by keypad1: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
ok.....but it cannot happen in naija unless money dey there for ground.

Mod. Front page
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Love it! So old people do 'silly' things too cheesy.

The last picture is however somewhat creepy. She shouldn't just disappear! Hope dear granny is alright....

Front page right now please!
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2014
d wife died
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by dechandel(f): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2014
Nice concept
Me likey cheesy
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2014
dechandel:
Nice concept
Me likey cheesy
is it. Through that u have been to the moon cos u shine/reflect like a moon
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2014
Unibenstudent: is it. Through that u have been to the moon cos u shine/reflect like a moon

@WorstPickUpLines: is it. Through that u have been to the moon cos u shine/reflect like a moon tongue
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

[i]@WorstPickUpLines[/i]is it. Through that u have been to the moon cos u shine/reflect like a moon tongue
ma and dechandel understand the pick up line ,am not perfect but she understands my imperfection
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by dechandel(f): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2014
Unibenstudent: ma and dechandel understand the pick up line ,am not perfect but she understands my imperfection
undecided
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2014
dechandel: undecided
sunshine ,don't worry about barbie ,she sees our potential,but she is too shy to say we gat the chemistry not physics.
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Crocz(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2014
I wanna cry cry
Touching!
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

@WorstPickUpLines: is it. Through that u have been to the moon cos u shine/reflect like a moon tongue
grin grin gringrin
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Mpchi(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2014
Feelin bad,what hapu 2 d last pic, d woman don off ?
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2014
But they change their cloths.
Maybe that's the only style they know.
Only those in the 30's would understand.

Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by kika23(f): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2014
This is so sweet.... It reminds me of UP... smiley

1 Like

Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by ahkenaten(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2014
wow lovelyyyy
Unibenstudent: is it. Through that u have been to the moon cos u shine/reflect like a moon

and unibenstudent grin

try and work on your lines bro grin

That line is outdated man, it reigned during the sixties when america and russia were doing space race grin
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by lawrenceunaa: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
nice pictures but i think ....

It's nice undecided

But RIP if the wife died lipsrsealed
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Emmaesty(f): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Awwwwwwwn....... So romantic
Re: An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? / I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday / How Do You Know Your Partner Is Cheating On You??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.