Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? (1679 Views)

Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? / Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift / Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by Chilug(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2015
Just saw this and felt like I should share. Honest answers pleas!

Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by Creamish(f): 1:29pm On May 05, 2015
Hopefully, it wuld b one of those days when the good Lord wills that I be the one driving... Il speed past and allow the next good samaritan deal wit her ish..
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 05, 2015
AT my age I don't comment on this kind of post... But anyway sha..

To hell with my girlfriend... Only a madman wouldn't pick her up

3 Likes

Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by kwencypresh(f): 1:38pm On May 05, 2015
shebi she nor carry salt
i ll nt allow my bf or even my brother to gv a lift
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by jamex93(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2015
na my babe get the car ni abi na me

na my car I can carry who so Eva I want in it

jump in lady let's go

but na Pcup she go stay for the back grin grin grin
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by Chilug(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2015
jamex93:
na my babe get the car ni abi na me

na my car I can carry who so Eva I want in it

jump in lady let's go

but na Pcup she go stay for the back
grin grin grin
Ur head d there jare. Babe let's give a helping hand. Simple
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by jamex93(m): 2:00pm On May 05, 2015
Chilug:
Ur head d there jare. Babe let's give a helping hand. Simple

yes o
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by starlingbawa(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2015
Creamish:
Hopefully, it wuld b one of those days when the good Lord wills that I be the one driving... Il speed past and allow the next good samaritan deal wit her ish..

Why would you speed off without stopping to give her a lift if you were to be the one driving at the time?

I'm curious... grin
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by starlingbawa(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2015
EricRichie:
AT my age I don't comment on this kind of post... But anyway sha..

To hell with my girlfriend... Only a madman wouldn't pick her up

That's what I'm talking about!!!
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by Creamish(f): 2:19pm On May 05, 2015
starlingbawa:

Why would you speed off without stopping to give her a lift if you were to be the one driving at the time?

I'm curious... grin

....so we dont miss our very urgent and important appointment.. grin
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by KingTom(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2015
I will give her my umbrella, my babe's nyash big pass that one! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 05, 2015
I won't carry her oo,my gf funmi will kill me
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by starlingbawa(m): 2:27pm On May 05, 2015
Creamish:

....so we dont miss our very urgent and important appointment.. grin

Agghhrrr!!! Common grin we both know that's a lie...
But then being a woman, I'd understand why you wouldn't want to stop and offer the poor and stranded lady the much needed lift she needs and not necessarily deserve eh grin grin grin
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by starlingbawa(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
I will give her my umbrella, my babe's nyash big pass that one! grin grin grin

Funny guy grin grin grin
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by Creamish(f): 2:30pm On May 05, 2015
starlingbawa:

Agghhrrr!!! Common grin we both know that's a lie...
But then being a woman, I'd understand why you wouldn't want to stop and offer the poor and stranded lady the much needed lift she needs and not necessarily deserve eh grin grin grin

Why is she dressed like that ...walking down the streets in d rain? Watz d story? If I was riding alone, I may stop to help....but then again, she could be part of a robbery syndicate.. u know how it is na..fake damsel-in-distress ish... U fall for it and u get robbed. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by KingTom(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2015
starlingbawa:

Funny guy grin grin grin
Na true na, but if I am alone hmmmmmm grin
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by starlingbawa(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2015
Creamish:

Why is she dressed like that ...walking down the streets in d rain? Watz d story? If I was riding alone, I may stop to help....but then again, she could be part of a robbery syndicate.. u know how it is na..fake damsel-in-distress ish... U fall for it and u get robbed. undecided

This explanation will suffice for now... cool
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by starlingbawa(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
Na true na, but if I am alone hmmmmmm grin

More like it! grin
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by KingTom(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2015
starlingbawa:

More like it! grin
But there is a third option...

3) Step out of the car, tell my loving babe to take her home (my house) Stroll into a pharmacy, purchase Durex, stroll into Alhaji Tanko's shade, purchase burantashi..... The rest is history grin grin grin
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by starlingbawa(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
But there is a third option...

3) Step out of the car, tell my loving babe to take her home (my house) Stroll into a pharmacy, purchase Durex, stroll into Alhaji Tanko's shade, purchase burantashi..... The rest is history grin grin grin

Oboy you be bad guy o!
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by KingTom(m): 2:41pm On May 05, 2015
starlingbawa:

Oboy you be bad guy o!
How we go do na? grin
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by starlingbawa(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
How we go do na? grin

Anyway, hailings! Nothing do you...
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by bammy777(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2015
If my babe wz a guy , she will lift her. So am going to lift her. She will seat at d front seat.
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by KingTom(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2015
starlingbawa:

Anyway, hailings! Nothing do you...
Na so oh grin
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by W3irDo: 2:44pm On May 05, 2015
Itz jus a lift wink
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by Chilug(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2015
W3irDo:
Itz jus a lift wink
Abi o. After all there's a story of a good samaritan in d scripture. People being helping each other since before prophet muhamed.
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 05, 2015
starlingbawa:

That's what I'm talking about!!!
grin
grin
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by demmy0325(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2015
Hahaha.... Since U said in d rain n she was cryin.. I will gladly help her..
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by xtervaganza(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2015
Nonsense. I'll even splash water on her with my car

If I were a woman I'll never allow my man to give a wh0re like her a lift it's simple
Re: Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? by Blackfire(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2015
List of husband and wife that will lift her:
1. Couples who are bi-sexual,in this case lesbian.
2. Husband who wants to frolick in 2 in 1,and an agreeing wifey
3. Couples who are ritualist looking for a damsel-in-distress.
4. Terrorist who are looking for lost soul-in -the -rain, to brainwash and used as time bomb
5. Couples who want there car,and other valuables to be stolen.
6. A pastoress and a pastor looking for a woman to cast out legion of demons..
U want more?...

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! / Things You Realize And Regret When You Let That Special Someone Go / She Said I Don't Know How To End A Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.