Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (49360 Views)

10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Things Girls Should Know About Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Orikinla(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
OP, not all tall me are what you say.
I am quite tall, but I am the epitome of the knight in shining armour since my childhood, because my father and mother taught me to be both a gentleman and a champion of love and justice and moreover, I never saw my father maltreat my mother until both passed on. And 90% of the tall men among my buddies are good and great guys who respect ladies 24/7.

Your frustrations are not caused by the height of the tall men you met, but by their characters.
Character makes the Man, whether tall or short, thin or fat.
Look for a man of good character who is well bred and he will make you one of the happiest women on earth. And we have them in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrIknowAll: DIS POST SHOULD BE D BEST POST OF D DAY....
Moderators do your work.Seems the op knows what I am thinking
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by soldierdollar(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
Very true.

What's wrong with that? You attract what you focus on. There is no wrong in wishing to marry a Tall guy, it becomes a problem when you start rejecting short guys. Everyone wishes to have what is good and Tall guys are good. They don't have terrible temper like some short guys.

You were young then, barely know what you want, full of vision, hope and opportunities. It happens to every girl.
He is not Yours. Simple.
Now that you have made it clear that you are going to Judge and condem all the Tall guys in universe because of your little experience with one or two of them, lemme brace up and scroll down to see what you have for us.
You haven't been with most of them so how can you tell? Anyways it sounds more like what Tall boys think, not men
You really had a bad experience of them, very bad. What has being romantic to do with ones height?
Tall men are like every other men, but God gave us a bonus(height). You are hating on us for nothing. Every woman knows how nice it is to be with a man who is a bit taller than her.
Stop showing off, you can make all the good points in the world without showing off. You are lucky to have a good man but your post is full of hate and anyone reading it will think you are still angry because you couldn't get a Tall husband.
You don't need to say it b4 we know what you think of us. Tall guys are not bad but all of them want your vagina rightundecided
They are not bad but none of them is caring huhundecided. Like I said, your post shows that you hate Tall guys. Maybe they took your virginity or a tall guy broke your heart but You don't have to generalize.
So true.

I'm not against your post, you made valid points but I believe you can do better than this. You really don't need to tell us about your man because he is not perfect

You also don't need to condem Tall guys. We have done you no wrong. Most of my friends that are short are angry stingy people and sometimes I do wonder how their women cope with their attitude but should I condem all short guys cause of them? No way. Matured people don't think that way.

I billion likes for u!
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by AfricanApple(f): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
macof:

I totally agree but what's it about height?
for ur case we can understand as you said you are tall but wat of average girls preferring taller guys over the average guys??
from what I understand I think most of d girls wants men who are taller than them not necessarily very tall

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by AfricanApple(f): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Odunharry:
ur prayer has been answered already..search no more
pinshure of your height or....
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by AfricanApple(f): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Odunharry:
buhahahahahah...u dn vex o
I no vex o, I just dey try make she see sense
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by AfricanApple(f): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tallesty1: gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
dis kain laff
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
I'm 6ft8, soo .. Does that make me a bad person..mtchew
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Ezemmuo1: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Onyiridike: I am a Nigerian lady with a lot of experience about life especially when it comes to relationship and marriage. Experience is NOT just passing through a situation but what you did with the situation.

Obviously, our young ladies always list ridiculous criteria that a man they will date/marry MUST possess. Among those ridiculous criteria, height is always a priority. Gone are the days when character is placed above physical appearance.

When I was an undergraduate, a certain young man approached me and told me how he loved me and wanted to date me. He is an enterprising young man, very intelligent and handsome. However, he is not very tall; just 5ft. 7 inches in height. Of course, young ladies don't take decisions independently. This is why they are easily influenced by friends and relatives. My friends then said: "Never! My man MUST be 6ft and above, so tell him capital NO". I rejected the young man.

Today, he is happily married with a lady who is by far more beautiful and talented than me. I almost shed tears on their wedding day. Meanwhile, all the so-called very tall men that I dated are ONLY interested in my vagina.
So far I have learnt the following:

1. Most tall men believe that their height is a 'master' key to every ladies heart and therefore, their ONLY achievement is ' I am a tall dude and ladies are dieing for me'.

2. Most tall guys are NOT caring because they have this notion that a lady should count herself lucky to date them.

3. I am yet to understand that unique or remarkable thing about tall men.

Fortunately, I repented because it occured to me that all those times, I was ONLY playing my friend's script. I wanted to feel among and brag that my boyfriend is equally tall. I gave a guy who is not very tall a chance and I started enjoying my paradise on earth. We are married now. All my life, I have not come across such a wonderful person. He has it all:

1. He is God-fearing and generous.

2. He is handsome and a great orator

3. He is educated and intelligent

4. He cooks for me when I am tired (caring)

5. He satisfies me sexually ( oh! What a heavenly feeling)

6. He got a good dress sense

7. He is social

8. Among others

I am not in any way trying to say that tall guys are bad. As a lady, I am only advising other Nigerian ladies to see a man beyond height. The height issue is over-hyped and even unnecessary. You may NOT get a second chance like me.

Finally, based on my experience, I have come up with a quote:

"A man is NOT known by his height but by his heart (bravery) and meritorous achievements".
all the shorties be queuing up behind OPs post to press the like button, i see u all in 3D LEAF men. anyway madam whatever rocks ur boat but then all those features u r harping up about ur hussy at the end of the post sounds too nollywoodish........OP u dont know how to lie oooooo...
bottom line am 6ft plus and still a nice guy, dont make it look like we r all devils

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Ezemmuo1: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
i forgot to add, dont beef the ladies who opt for full options when it comes to choosing their man.... would you rather choose a regular Camry as against a full options camry if you had the chance.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nicepoker(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
stpat1: hmmmm. I still t trying to think deep to have a clue as to what triggered this post.
The truth is that your opinion and advice is actually stemmed from you being unsuccessful in attracting a nice tall guy. That is to say, if the tall guy(s) you dated were nice and caring as you craved for, your would have been singing a different tune by now. Its quite unfortunate.

There are lots of nice tall guys out there and there ate several nasty short dudes too.
my question now is. Which category do u belong.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by shineeye1: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
What is all the fuss about physical features of people when talking about relationships? A man's or woman's worth has no bearing with their features. Only young and inexperienced people put priority on features. Feature is just a bonus. If you make it the real deal, you would prove yourself a real fooool. Vain glorying , braggings and pride of life continue to be the reason why millions continue to fall into this well known ditch.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Princealex1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
rawpadgin: height is so overrated, seriously
am only 5"8 yet beautiful chicks are always @ my beck & call
all my so-called tall friends can't even match my prowess in woman issues
na wa o see achievement
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Tallesty1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
folzz: I love you already...nice and matured response.
Thankskiss
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Fourwinds: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
Very true.

What's wrong with that? You attract what you focus on. There is no wrong in wishing to marry a Tall guy, it becomes a problem when you start rejecting short guys. Everyone wishes to have what is good and Tall guys are good. They don't have terrible temper like some short guys.

You were young then, barely know what you want, full of vision, hope and opportunities. It happens to every girl.
He is not Yours. Simple.
Now that you have made it clear that you are going to Judge and condem all the Tall guys in universe because of your little experience with one or two of them, lemme brace up and scroll down to see what you have for us.
You haven't been with most of them so how can you tell? Anyways it sounds more like what Tall boys think, not men
You really had a bad experience of them, very bad. What has being romantic to do with ones height?
Tall men are like every other men, but God gave us a bonus(height). You are hating on us for nothing. Every woman knows how nice it is to be with a man who is a bit taller than her.
Stop showing off, you can make all the good points in the world without showing off. You are lucky to have a good man but your post is full of hate and anyone reading it will think you are still angry because you couldn't get a Tall husband.
You don't need to say it b4 we know what you think of us. Tall guys are not bad but all of them want your vagina rightundecided
They are not bad but none of them is caring huhundecided. Like I said, your post shows that you hate Tall guys. Maybe they took your virginity or a tall guy broke your heart but You don't have to generalize.
So true.

I'm not against your post, you made valid points but I believe you can do better than this. You really don't need to tell us about your man because he is not perfect

You also don't need to condem Tall guys. We have done you no wrong. Most of my friends that are short are angry stingy people and sometimes I do wonder how their women cope with their attitude but should I condem all short guys cause of them? No way. Matured people don't think that way.
no one hates tall guys here. she only spoke of irrelevant attachment by girls to height in guys. I'm a guy and I'm not short. it is a common thing among girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Tallesty1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
AdekunleBalogun:

Thanks for coming to our rescue, am tall and a lots of short girls have broken my heart many times but I never go around saying things about short girls. I believe most tall guys are generally handsome and its helps them a lots in getting along with many people, we are very king hearted and generally good to people.
Very true. We easily get along with people
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Tallesty1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
Fourwinds:
no one hates tall guys here. she only spoke of irrelevant attachment by girls to height in guys. I'm a guy and I'm not short. it is a common thing among girls.
Go through the post again, she didn't make a single good remark about Tall Guys.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Tallesty1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: dis kain laff
I didn't know that you are tall until I saw your comment.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Odunharry(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: pinshure of your height or....
lol...chk ma dp...How tall are u
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Odunharry(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: pinshure of your height or....
lol...chk ma profle pix...How tall are u
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Fourwinds: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
girls are confused simple. dats y dey play d script of deir friends. dere are decisions u must take and u blame nobody whether u were adviced or not
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by butanep(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
I don't agree with you @ op. Everybody have a special quality or qualities they need from who they choose to be their partner. That is what I called TAST. I can't settle for less.
I know what I want and I simply work to get it. I dislike short girls with passion, no matter how beautiful or hot she is, I can't just see myself dating or even moving with a very short girl because am not short, so I need somebody that will @ least reach my shoulder. My girl is up to a reasonable height, so I can't see my self ending up with a very short girl no matter what, even if she is the daughter of dangote.
My dear physical character is sometimes needed, if you want to spend your entire life with the person. How will a short man marry a short woman? What generation do you want them to produce? Generation of yam tubers or what?
I look and consider before in venture into any serious relationship... since you marry a short man and you re pretty short, I am afraid ooo...
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by chlowi(f): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Crocz:

This one is short!

grin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Ezemmuo1: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
Crocz:

Tell me there is not the most slightest desire for a tall man in the most innermost and deepest longing part of your heart

It may not be your priority but it's still there...and if not, you are the exception then, not the rule
i believe sometimes while stroking her shorties head she gets the secret urge to tweak his height a lil bit...
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Fourwinds: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Meanwhile, all the so-called very tall men that I
dated are ONLY interested in my womanliness.
So far I have learnt the following:
1. Most tall men believe that their height is a
'master' key to every ladies heart and therefore,
their ONLY achievement is ' I am a tall dude and
ladies are dieing for me'.
2. Most tall guys are NOT caring because they
have this notion that a lady should count herself
lucky to date them.
3. I am yet to understand that unique or
remarkable thing about tall men.
Tallesty1 is indicting OP on this.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by jennylove7575(f): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
RedBenson:

Did you say as a "nurse"? And you put up this? I doubt if you are one. Listen, i am also into medical field so i can authoritatively tell you that men's manhoods are not rated based by thier height. Some short men will surprise you if they unfold what is dangling in-btwn thier legs while some tall ones can have diccks as little as finger battery. If you doubt this, ask girls who are into prostitution. They can also confirm this. It's all about what God gives to each.
okay I hear u..before I go agree all the short guys in house (nl) should show us their manhood for research and supporting evidence.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by 14teenK: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
DrDauda:

Hmmn; so your job as a nurse is to examine d pricks/penizs of your male patients Am sure u also furck them; yeye dey smell
.........hahahahahaha D gal like DICK Die....she too Lik Bleep
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Realtol(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
In Achebe voice "let the eagle perch and the vulture perch. The one that says the other should not, may Amadiora break its wing.
Let short guys/girls have their choice and the tall their's too. There should be no argument about individual choice - it's called choice for a reason.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by bajosky: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
its all about choice and not others opinion
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by mutombo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
3. I am yet to understand that unique or
remarkable thing about tall men.

the answer u seek is with your taste... statistic shows that when a guy see a lady for the first time, what catches his attend is the front and backside of a lady while other factors like beauty follows....so also, when a lady see a guy, first thing that runs through her mind is the height stuff before any other thing.... OP, our taste is different and not all tall guy are devilish as you thought...... maybe you are unlucky to have a good.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by nzeobi(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
I don't know any tall, rich and successfull man. Most of them are bodyguards and bouncers in the club.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Stop Masturbation / Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) / Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.