Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? (2331 Views)

Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? / A Baby Father Or A Divorced Dad: Which Is Better For The Child? / Who Owns A Child? Father Or Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by JayOJay(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2006
In a broken home the children suffer physically psychologically or otherwise.  They are have to live with either of the parents.  Who should take care of them?
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by edygirl(f): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2006
Both of them. There is no or afterall they are supposed to be one.
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by diddy4(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2006
my man is family matter disturbing you? dis is the 3rd topic on parents. anyhow, both of them are the best.
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by JayOJay(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2006
diddy4:

my man is family matter disturbing you? this is the 3rd topic on parents. anyhow, both of them are the best.

@diddy4. There is no need been rude. Because you are faceless on the forum does not mean you shouldn't know how to talk in public. We can all do that but it will defy the purpose of the forum. Nairalanders let's pretend to be all matured Just make your contribution without insult!
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by kellorah: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2006
@ topic: depends undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by JayOJay(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2006
kellorah:

@ topic: depends undecided

Pls expantiate if you can your reasons may be useful to someone.
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by kellorah: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2006
if the mom is reasonable and the dad's an acoholic,then,you know what. but if both of them are 'sane' then, they can both look after the kid. sometimes, the dads are better than the moms !!
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by jacq(f): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2006
none in my case !
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by diddy4(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2006
@jay o jay

watch your mouth boy.
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by JayOJay(m): 5:19am On Jul 29, 2006
diddy4:

@jay o jay

watch your mouth boy.

Sorry no vex! I can see have personal problems! You are generally rude in your postings. I guess I should eliminate you not to ever appear on my page, you are too barbaric and mannerless!
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by Txlonghorn(m): 5:24am On Jul 29, 2006
Jay-O-Jay:

Sorry no vex! I can see have personal problems! You are generally rude in your postings. I guess I should eliminate you not to ever appear on my page, you are too barbaric and mannerless!

Ok no more name calling lets just get back to the topic.

I think moms are more loving and caring embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by diddy4(m): 5:29am On Jul 29, 2006
jay-O-jay

ok man, do what u gott@ do to eliminate me. do it well. me ke? barberic and mannerless? i can see u touched your dictionary yesterday and learnt this two words. ok, u have practiced it. it was correct and good. now go and do other things will ya? good boy.
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by Busta(f): 3:01am On Jul 30, 2006
for the guys, it would be dad and the gurls, sure as to be the mum!
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by mamaput(f): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2006
@Jay-O-Jay no two cases are the same.
There is no generally in this Topic. It depends on the Man nad woman involved.
The kids will always miss the other part . But I have seen many cases were the kids are better of with the dad. But most are with the mum.
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by JayOJay(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2006
@mamaput. I can hear u loud & clear! Life is one bundle of lesson. The important thing is that we should try and build a happy home for ourselves & keep our families intact. The children in all are better off with both parents.
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by mamaput(f): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2006
Not always.
Re: Who Is The Best Caretaker? Father Or Mother? by JayOJay(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2006
@mamaput. No doubt not alway but most of the time!

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Commandments Of An African Child / Random Thoughts / Just Before You Call It Quits...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.