Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. (137721 Views)

Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week / Where Can I Get Training On How To Make Ankara Shoes And Bags? / New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oliviababy:
great work pls i hve a question
@

1.did u gum the mako and board
2 pls can u post a pix of the bag stand
yes i glued d marco to d board, i'll check for d stand and post later
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
tunbebes:
Please what type of gum do you use? Do you use hot gun? Please, I want to post a lovely bag design. I will appreciate it if you can put everyone here through on how to make it. I will do a backup. Thank you.

i dont use hot gun, i use shoe gum d one used by shoemakers. i used either top gum or oci gum.
alryt dear, upload d bag as soon as u can, and pls feel free to teach us sometin too, i'll love to learn new tinz as well.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
some materials

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by topdiva(f): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
hello.. plz where can I get this materials apart frm mushin in Lagos state? cos its quite far from where I stay. .. I stay in festac axis
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2015
I don't know how to express my gratitude but I am sure Jehovah will surely bless you abundantly, your tote bag tutorial really came in at the right time. I just finished making a tote bag that was not easy for me to do at all.
but after going through this tutorial, you have answered all my question about the bag. I will post the one I made for you to see.
then I will also make another one using your instructions.
thanks for being here always.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thebeadslady:
I don't know how to express my gratitude but I am sure Jehovah will surely bless you abundantly, your tote bag tutorial really came in at the right time. I just finished making a tote bag that was not easy for me to do at all.
but after going through this tutorial, you have answered all my question about the bag. I will post the one I made for you to see.
then I will also make another one using your instructions.
thanks for being here always.
awww, ure so welcome dear, cant wait to c ur work.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
topdiva:
hello.. plz where can I get this materials apart frm mushin in Lagos state? cos its quite far from where I stay. .. I stay in festac axis

pls anybody that knows anywhere else one can get dis materials shld pls elp me wt dis.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
am still waiting to c ur works o, even progress report is ok. To b sincere am not really encouraged cos av seen only few works from u guyz.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by perry2020(f): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wow this is really impressive, I am the diy kinda person and this would be useful soon as av bookmarked this page.
God bless you real good,am Following closely I would send a mail now to get ur number or pin.Plz don't stop I can see you influencing a whole lot of people on here and am sure others would make extra cash from this,which means ur indirectly putting food on someone's table that alone should motivate u when ur down.

To those learning plz appreciate the fact this lady gives her time,her data etc to teach you,plz always appreciate her(if she can have time to be here teaching,you should make time to atleast visit this and drop nice comments to encourage her,send her airtime for data,those making to sell,send her something from your profit no matter how little, if u have nothing to give plz put her in prayers) coz honestly it ain't easy,we all know the cost of learning these stuffs in reality.
Glamourprincezz plz dont give up on us.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by tunbebes(f): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
perry2020:
Wow this is really impressive, I am the diy kinda person and this would be useful soon as av bookmarked this page.
God bless you real good,am Following closely I would send a mail now to get ur number or pin.Plz don't stop I can see you influencing a whole lot of people on here and am sure others would make extra cash from this,which means ur indirectly putting food on someone's table that alone should motivate u when ur down.

To those learning plz appreciate the fact this lady gives her time,her data etc to teach you,plz always appreciate her(if she can have time to be here teaching,you should make time to atleast visit this and drop nice comments to encourage her,send her airtime for data,those making to sell,send her something from your profit no matter how little, if u have nothing to give plz put her in prayers) coz honestly it ain't easy,we all know the cost of learning these stuffs in reality.

Nice comment madam.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by tunbebes(f): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Here is the picture glamourprincezz. I will also do a back up when you are done with teaching(if it's not clear to beginners). I want to make a bag for a client, I will use the method you taught for the sides and i will upload the picture as soon as I'm done. Thank you.

I'm appealing to you all to please upload the pictures of your work in other to encourage the OP.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 12:15am On Apr 14, 2015
perry2020:

Tnx so much dearie, i wont giv u, av learnt a lot from oda pple on NL too. Am a diy freak too, i make my clothes, hair, shoes nd even beads and oda accessories, wont mind adding more, so if there is anytin u can teach us, pls feel free to do so.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 12:20am On Apr 14, 2015
tunbebes:
Here is the picture glamourprincezz. I will also do a back up when you are done with teaching(if it's not clear to beginners). I want to make a bag for a client, I will use the method you taught for the sides and i will upload the picture as soon as I'm done. Thank you.

I'm appealing to you all to please upload the pictures of your work in other to encourage the OP.

ok dear, its a nice bag, av made sometin like dis already bt wt different handle, i'll c if i can do dis soon cos i av tons of work to do dis wk+i still av to go to d mkt to get d handle.
by d way, did u make dis?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by tunbebes(f): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Glamourprincezz:

ok dear, its a nice bag, av made sometin like dis already bt wt different handle, i'll c if i can do dis soon cos i av tons of work to do dis wk+i still av to go to d mkt to get d handle.
by d way, did u make dis?
l

Tanx. No I didn't. A friend sent it to me. I've made something like this too but with a square shaped handle. His round handle is very fine, I like it.
I wanted the white handle but my customer in Mushin sells black only. The handle has something
like a clip under it. I plan buying it tomorrow.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by tunbebes(f): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2015
tunbebes:
l

Tanx. No I didn't. A friend sent it to me. I've made something like this too but with a square shaped handle. His round handle is very fine, I like it.
I wanted the white handle but my customer in Mushin sells black only. The handle has something
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Hello Glamourprincezz, this was the bag I made one week ago, it wasn't easy for me to do but I finally love the outcome.

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2015
tunbebes:
l

ok dear, wld av loved to get d handle too, bt i wont b in lag till wkend. where do u stay?
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2015
Thebeadslady:
Hello Glamourprincezz, this was the bag I made one week ago, it wasn't easy for me to do but I finally love the outcome.
its nice dear, i like d fact dat u decided to do a different shape tote. just kip it up. try and join in on dis next tote too.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Glamourprincezz:

its nice dear, i like d fact dat u decided to do a different shape tote. just kip it up. try and join in on dis next tote too.
I surely will, thanks ma.
I am glad to know your thread, you made fabric jewelry tutorial more easier for me.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Jasmine00(f): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
my purse

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by tunbebes(f): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=Glamourprincezz post=32708150]

ok dear, wld av loved to get d handle too, bt i wont b in lag till wkend. where do

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by tunbebes(f): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thebeadslady:

To make the handle fixing easier, use a plier. Nice bag. How you dey? I've changed my phone to a bigger one cos of my work. I will download WhatsApp on it tomorrow. I'll Holla at you when I do.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
tunbebes:

To make the handle fixing easier, use a plier. Nice bag. How you dey? I've changed my phone to a bigger one cos of my work. I will download WhatsApp on it tomorrow. I'll Holla at you when I do.
I am fine Girlfriend, no wonder I sent you a message on whatsapp and it was not delivered.
But hey!! you changed only your phone? what of mine now? lolz
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by tunbebes(f): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thebeadslady:
I am fine Girlfriend, no wonder I sent you a message on whatsapp and it was not delivered.
But hey!! you changed only your phone? what of mine now? lolz

Don't worry yours dey inside aeroplane grin
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by perry2020(f): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Glamourprincezz:

Tnx so much dearie, i wont giv u, av learnt a lot from oda pple on NL too. Am a diy freak too, i make my clothes, hair, shoes nd even beads and oda accessories, wont mind adding more, so if there is anytin u can teach us, pls feel free to do so.
Ur welcome hun.well am nt as blessed at teaching as u are put I would always post practical and easy pictures for those willing to learn.The hair part is interesting I would like to learn some of that, I hear people say they make lace wigs and I wonder how possible.lol.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Jasmine00:
my purse

Nice trial dear, kip it up.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
tunbebes:

Uwc. Ejigbo-Isolo axis

close enuf, was goin to tell u to buy handle for me too nd i'll met u to collect it bt i tink i myt go to d mkt here tomorow.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by sleekyzee: 5:39am On Apr 15, 2015
@glamourprincess you are really trying. I have been trying to upload pictures since I just don't seem to get it. This is the best I got with the purse. Hope it's manageable.

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by tunbebes(f): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Glamourprincezz:

close enuf, was goin to tell u to buy handle for me too nd i'll met u to collect it bt i tink i myt go to d mkt here tomorow.

Okay. Good Morning.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2015
sleekyzee:
@glamourprincess you are really trying. I have been trying to upload pictures since I just don't seem to get it. This is the best I got with the purse. Hope it's manageable.

its very nice, i like d fact dat its neat. tho d side pieces is not well glued at d tip. bt its a beautiful purse.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
so i dint get d handle in d mkt today, dat means i can ither do a theoretical explanation of d making and a pictoral help frm dear tunbebes or wait till i can get d handle which i tink myt take long cos am gonna b really busy nxt wk.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by tunbebes(f): 8:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Glamourprincezz:
so i dint get d handle in d mkt today, dat means i can ither do a theoretical explanation of d making and a pictoral help frm dear tunbebes or wait till i can get d handle which i tink myt take long cos am gonna b really busy nxt wk.

I'm going back to mushin today cos I bought a lot of things and I couldn't buy the handles. I saw the black not the white.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Light Skinned, Run From Shea Butter Oooo / Want Hair Growth? Use Weed: ! / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.