Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Is Abuse A Must Sign Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Abuse A Must Sign Of Love? (599 Views)

Is This A Sign Of True Love Or Infinite Stupidity ( PHOTO ) / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? / If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Abuse A Must Sign Of Love? by satowind(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Am not an abusive type and I hate men that beat women with passion.
Yesterday something happened that baffled me and it is what inspired this post. I had a quarrel yesterday with my girl friend of 3 years now. To my greatest surprise what was a small quarrel turn into a serious one and she told me that it is over between us. One of her reasons being that she discovered I don't luv her because I don't beat her. Her quote "you have never slapped me talk more of beating me no matter what I do and I don't believe a man is ever that gentle, this attitude that you are pretending is a gentle man attitude is a pure proof of I don't care and that you don't truly luv me " I was speechless for a while till she left I couldn't utter a word. Now she isn't around I regretted not beating her mercilessly yesterday but the truth is that I don't want to have that spirit of beating a lady in me.
Please is it true that beating you girl friend or wife is a sure proof of love and interest in the lady cause am really confused right now?
Re: Is Abuse A Must Sign Of Love? by Ayosky19(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
you are doing the right thing
Re: Is Abuse A Must Sign Of Love? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
Something like this also happen to me, I want to hear people opinion
Re: Is Abuse A Must Sign Of Love? by solomonbrown64: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
,...Waoh, dats weird......
...anyway, probably dats wah she was told while growing up.....
....buh on a serious note, you should show some emotions such as anger......if u are angry, show it...let her see some other side of you....
but if she has called it quit.....then maybe, its for the best.
Re: Is Abuse A Must Sign Of Love? by satowind(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
solomonbrown64: ,...Waoh, dats weird......
...anyway, probably dats wah she was told while growing up.....
....buh on a serious note, you should show some emotions such as anger......if u are angry, show it...let her see some other side of you....
but if she has called it quit.....then maybe, its for the best.
When I get angry I do leave de house for her even thou we don't stay together and stay @ my Buddies place. When eva I come back she will demand were I went to cause I don't use to pick calls during dose period. Yesterday she said I use to go to my real girlfriends place wen eva we have quarrel dat y I don't pick calls.
Re: Is Abuse A Must Sign Of Love? by solomonbrown64: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
satowind:
When I get angry I do leave de house for her even thou we don't stay together and stay @ my Buddies place. When eva I come back she will demand were I went to cause I don't use to pick calls during dose period. Yesterday she said I use to go to my real girlfriends place wen eva we have quarrel dat y I don't pick calls.
Bro, she is looking for excuses, why did she wait until now to bring up such trivial tales......she might be seeing sum1else...you said u have been together for 3yrs....and up til now she hasnt notice her skin has not been manhandled........
something is up jawe, she is just looking for excuses...
Re: Is Abuse A Must Sign Of Love? by satowind(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
solomonbrown64:
Bro, she is looking for excuses, why did she wait until now to bring up such trivial tales......she might be seeing sum1else...you said u have been together for 3yrs....and up til now she hasnt notice her skin has not been manhandled........
something is up jawe, she is just looking for excuses...
That wat I tot too

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If She Likse Me Or Not ? / Can A Man Really Love A Woman Same Way Over And Over Again? / 10 Best Marriage Vows You Never Hear At Weddings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.